Status: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writting it :)

I Dare Not Ask Who's Been Helping You Fall Asleep

Lunch With A Side Of Anger Management

It took me awhile to overcome that kiss. It was like something had changed between us. Without warning I was the dazed and confused one and Alex was the one who suddenly knew what he was doing.

I started noticing how much attention Alex was getting from other girls. I could tell that Alex was noticing it too. I don’t know if I was purposefully paying really close attention or if there were just a lot of girls that actually liked Alex. I couldn’t help but feel like he was slipping away.

At lunch on the days that followed that kiss we sat at our usual table full of people I didn’t know only instead of sitting in between Jack and Alex I sat on the other side of Jack instead of the one next to Alex. Things were awkward between us I could feel it.

“Aw, did the happy ‘fake’ couple have a fight.” Jack teased.

“Shut up and find a dark closet to masturbate in.” I growled.

Jack grinned, “Temper temper, someone needs a time out.”

“Shut the fuck up.” I shoved him roughly. He dropped his pizza in his lap. As a reflex he pushed his chair back from the table quickly and stood up to let the pizza fall to the ground.

He groaned, “Shit, now it looks like I tried to fuck a slice of pizza.”

“It looks like the pizza didn’t enjoy it.” I said bitterly as I stared at Jasey from across the cafeteria.

Jack snapped his finger in front of my face. I looked up at him. “Yes?” I asked innocently.

“When you’re done PMSing or whatever the hell you’re going through you can talk to me again.”

“Good, because I didn’t want to talk to you anyways.”

“Fine.” Jack said crossing his arms.

“Fine.”

“Good.”

“Great.”

“Perfect.”

I tried to think of a better word than perfect but I couldn’t think of anything.

“Ha! I win!” Jack said excitedly.

“Says the guy with pizza sauce smothered in his crotch. Yup, you’re definitely the winner.” I said sarcastically.

“You’re mean!” He shouted like a little kid.

“I never said I wasn’t!” I shouted back.

“Will you two stop!” Alex screamed finally intervening.

“Yes, it was entertaining at first, but now it’s annoying.” A girl sitting at the table said.

“Jack, started it.” I pouted.

Alex was about to say something when he froze to stare at my lips. I immediately stopped pouting and rubbed my lips together. I looked away and pretended not to notice. Alex shook his head.

“Um, if you two are done fighting I have something interesting to tell you.”

Jack and I glared at each other. I tore my eyes away from him to look at Alex.

“I’m listening.”

“I heard there’s a party tonight.”

Jack and I shared a confused look. We turned to look at Alex again.

“You’re point?” Jack asked.
“We’re going.” Alex said simply.

“We can’t just invite ourselves to a party; I mean we’re just freshmen.” I pointed out.

“It’s like begging for an ass kicking.” Jack added.

“I’m in,” said the same girl who spoke earlier.

Alex gave her a high five. “Alright! Anyone else?” He asked excitedly. He looked from each of our faces.

I sighed, “Fine, I’ll go.”

“Me too.” Jack said suddenly.

“This is going to be so much fun!” It was the same girl again. “Especially if you’re going be there.” She said directly to Alex.
“Who are you anyways?” I snapped. It seemed like everyone was getting on my nerves.

“Uh, I’m Lisa remember?”

Clearly I didn’t.

After awhile everyone at our table agreed to go.

It looked like we would be crashing a party tonight.

Should be fun… or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm glad that this story is going so well. I only got four hours of sleep last night so I'm a tiny bit loopy haha. Thank you for the comments and for subscribing!!! The next chapter will be "interesting"

<3 Michelle