Panic! at the Farmyard

Brandon Flowers was usually a nice man. He sang in a successful rock band, he had a great family, and he’d just been voted president of the United States. It took a lot to make him upset. But there was one thing that Brandon Flowers could not stand.

And that was Panic! At The Disco.

He hated them. He hated the way they made little emo children slit their wrists. He hated the way the stupid floppy fringed singer practically shared his name. He hated the depressing lyrics that they wrote (although he had never actually heard any of their songs, he could just tell that the lyrics were suicide-inducing). But what Brandon hated most about Panic! At The Disco, the one thing that he could not forgive them for was that they were outselling his band, The Killers.

So, as president of the USA, Brandon Flowers decided that Panic! At The Disco had to go.


And so began the story of how Panic! At The Disco ended up living on a farm in norfolk.

This is set in a parrellel universe, a short time before the removal of the '!' from Panic At The Disco (RIP !)

Co-Written by Susie (Sister Asleep) and Tawey (Thunderbunny). I do odds and she does evens =D

We don't own Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, The Killers, or any other American band mentioned in this story, or any members of those bands. And I apologise for the Brrandon Flowers bashing, but he was the first person I could think of who had said bad things about panic (even though he's taken it all back now and apologised).

None of this ever happened, and none of it ever will happen. Probably.

Well, here goes then =D

Susie x
Tawey x
  1. Outlaws
    "WHAT?!"
  2. Transportation
    'Terminal 5'