Speaking to the Atmosphere

Image

The year is 2508.

Scientists are surprised that human life on Earth is still prospering, because of the scare of Global Warming in the early 21st Century; it is a miracle that life on Earth didn’t completely end.

People say, some people believe, that as things got too much, the Earth’s temperature rapidly increasing, a void in space and time created another layer around the Earth, therefore dispelling the fierce Sun’s rays from entering the atmosphere, returning the Earth’s temperature back to normal.

Nobody knows how, or why this happened when it did. Nobody knows what seemingly unseen force created this Earth-saving layer, but the inhabitants on the planet are truly grateful of it, without it, Human life would cease to exist.

There is only one person in the entire world that isn’t all that grateful…

His name is Gerard Way…

He is currently coming up to 520 years old…

He lives alone…and has done since the fateful year that the mysterious layer was created…in 2008, 500 years ago.

He is not thankful, he is not grateful, for being kept alive, like some kind of experiment, just to see how long he can last without the one thing that kept him alive all those years ago.

What he doesn’t know is that this is the year…this is the year that his world will be rebuilt, but begin to fall apart…

…He’ll get back what they took from him…


Believe it or not, This is a Frerard.

It will most likely contain Slash, so you have been warned.

Some of it will be in Flashbacks, and it will be like 2 stories in one, and will contain very little speech, because I’m not good at that kind of thing, and told in an Open Point of View (3rd person).

[The song that inspired the title of this story is the song in the player, Whisper by Evanescence, some of the lyrics are on the layout background.]

I DO NOT own any of the included members of My Chemical Romance.

Hope you enjoy it :D
  1. Prologue
  2. Chaos
    Chapter 1
  3. The World Changed By Youthful Eyes
    Chapter 2 // Flashback
  4. Lonely Roads
    Chapter 3
  5. A Year Older, A Year Wiser
    Chapter 4 // Flashback
  6. A Subtle Reminder
    Chapter 5
  7. Festive Confusion
    Chapter 6 // Flashback
  8. Uncover The Memories
    Chapter 7
  9. Trick, Or Treat? Part One.
    Chapter 8 pt.1//Flashback
  10. Trick, Or Treat? Part Two.
    Chapter 8 pt.2//Flashback
  11. Insecurities
    Chapter 9 // Flashback
  12. A Dreamy Concoction
    Chapter 10
  13. Controversy
    Chapter 11//Flashback
  14. Portrayal
    Chapter 12
  15. Under The Midsummer Stars
    Chapter 13//Flashback
  16. Seclusion
    Chapter 14
  17. Reality
    Chapter 15//Flashback