Morbid Doll

Beginning of the End

::NEW YEARS EVE::

That night Nathan had a huge party at his house.
Everyone was there, and I finally got to meet Nathan’s other half.
Slipknot.
They were all nice and funny. I was having fun.
We all went outside 1 minute before midnight.

“10....9....8...” we all started counting down.
“3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEAR” we yelled and screamed. I
turned around and saw Nathan.
He pulled me into him and smashed his lips up against mine.
It wasn’t lust... It was full of passion and love.
After a few minutes Nathan pulled away and looked at me.
“Raven... um...I um... I can’t stop thinking about you and I want to ask if...um... will you be my girlfriend?”
I looked and him and saw a hint of love in his eyes.
“Yes” I said. Nathan had a huge smile on his face when I said yes.
He picked me up and span me around. I just laughed.

Nathan put me back on the ground and I looked at him. He started to talk, but I cut him off by grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him into me.

We stood in the backyard on the grass kissing while fireworks were going off... which was lit by Wednesday.
Nathan pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head as we watched as Wednesday ran around trying to put out his hair that caught fire when Eric tried to light a firework.
I looked around and saw my new life. A life that I’d be happy with. A life I share with amazing people, even if the were insane.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by Nathan. Kissing my neck softly and whispering “I love you Raven”, “I love you too Nathan” I whispered back.
At that moment I knew my life has changed for the best.

The End.