Vulnerable

Prologue

Dan Flint sighed as he took yet another sip of his beer. His pounding head was becoming almost unbearable but he was reluctant to do anything. The pain was somehow relaxing. Across the other side of the room sat his band mates, Josh Franceschi, Matt Barnes, Chris Miller and Max Helyer. Nowadays, this arrangement seemed to become all the more common. Dan had been feeling useless in the band for a while now.

“You okay, man? You look a little... ill.” Matt Barnes stated. Matt played bass for the band You Me At Six, alongside Dan.
“I... I don’t even know.” Dan replied with another sigh. He took another sip of his beer before standing up.
“Dude, what’s up?” Max Helyer asked. Max was one of the guitarists, with Chris. Josh was the vocalist for the band.
“I just said I don’t fucking know.” Dan snapped, before walking towards the door of the backstage area of the O2 Academy2 Islington. Dan could feel his heart beat becoming more erratic with every second.
“Dan?” Max asked again. Dan opened the door to the outside and then took a deep breath.
“I can’t fucking do this anymore.” Dan stated, before slamming the door behind him. All of the boys were left stunned.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little introduction for you guys.
I'm working on the first chapter now.
Please comment/subscribe if you like?
:)