Status: Just a drabble.

Lost Myself Again

1/1

Her skin covered bones grinded together as she stretched out her arm; her thin fingers wrapped around an outstretched limb that was almost out of her reach. Her legs were giving out from underneath her, slowly forcing her to the ground. She gripped onto the limb tighter, trying to pull her light, frail body up. She was falling farther and farther, slowly losing her grip. Her insides twisted together, collapsing her further and further from the only help that was given to her.

Her mouth opened; she wanted to scream, but nothing would come out. Over and over she forced the air out of her lungs, wanting just one person to hear her. But nothing happened. Slowly everything started to slip away; her hand untwisted from the her only life support that was now growing farther from her with every second that passed.

Deeper and deeper she fell, encased in a blackness that was impossible to penetrate with even the brightest of lights. Her body crumpled, bones feeling like they were breaking in two, skin feeling like it was being stretched a mile. The air slowly seeped out of her lungs as she hung from the edge of life’s cliff with only to stem of a flower to hold her up.

And then everything was heavy. Her tiny body sagged with the weight of the world, slowly pulling her out of her mind. Higher and higher she flew, escaping the dying body below her. She felt light; full of air.

She was infinite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, I don't know what that was either.
Feedback is always welcome (: