Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Smiley Face Pancakes

I opened my eyes to see Pat lying next to me sleeping. So it wasn’t a dream. I smiled at how cute he looked sleeping, kind of like a puppy. I shook his shoulder to wake him up and he groaned and slowly opened his eyes, but smiled when he say me.
“Hey.” He said quietly.
“Hello.” I smiled. “Sleep well?”
“Best night sleep I’ve had in a while.” He told me.
“Me too.” I smiled. “I’m glad that you stayed.”
“I’m glad too.” He stretched. “Your bed is very comfortable by the way.” I giggled.
“I know.” I sat up. “Are you hungry? I can make pancakes.”
“No,” He sat up. “I’ll make you pancakes.”
“You don’t have to, you’re the guest.” I said.
“I want to.” He smiled and started to climb out of our fort, which held up through the night.
“Alright fine. I’m helping though.” I said following him.
We went into the kitchen and I took out all the supplies and we made chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream smiley faces. We ate them and talked some more and he decided that he wanted me to get to know his friends more. So I cleaned up and changed and we headed over to the guy’s apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's super short, but I'll post 16 too and it's long.
Enjoy!