Sequel: Listen To Your Heart
Status: Completed

Untangle Me

Stubborn

Once I calmed down, I got back to work on my room. I was nearing the end of packing when another knock sounded at my door.
“Who is it?” I asked.
“Pat, can I come in?” He asked. I told him he could and he came in and shut the door behind him.
“Hey, need any help?” He asked.
“Uh, nope. I’m almost done. Just have to finish my desk.” I told him. He nodded and sat on my bed.
“You know Jamie… John feels awful. He didn’t mean to upset you.” He told me.
“I’m sure he didn’t mean to, but he still did.” I countered.
“You know you can’t stay mad at him. You’re gonna be living together for the next three months.” He said.
“Oh trust me, I can stay mad at him as long as I see fit. Living together or not.” I challenged. He just shook his head and stood up.
“You’re just as stubborn as always, aren’t you?” He smirked.
“You know it.” I smirked back. He chuckled and shook his head as he left my room. I finished up with my desk and was taping up the box when I heard the front door open. Assuming Jared and Garrett were back, I went out to the front. Sure enough, they were there, along with everyone else.
“Hey guys, find anything?” I asked them.
“Yeah, we found the POD place, after Garrett got us lost. But they can’t drop one off until tomorrow morning at around 8. And then I told them they had to pick it up tomorrow too and they said the latest they pick them up is 2. So we have to be done before then.” Jared said. I nodded.
“Alright, thanks guys. I guess Mary and I can finish packing all the little stuff. I know you guys need to pack too. Will you guys be back in the morning to load the furniture?” I directed the question to all the guys. They all nodded. We said our good-byes and they all left. Mary and I finished the little packing that was left and then made an early dinner of mac and cheese.
“So, are you excited?” I asked her as we sat eating on the couch.
“Very. You?” She responded.
“Yeah. I am. I think it’s gonna be a crazy summer.” I told her.
Boy, did I have no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short. I'll post another for you guys! Enjoy!