Status: Slowly Active

Sometimes the Truth Hurts More Than Lies

Hugs

Image

The whole time Mari and I were at the shop, I kept bouncing around the back counter, just waiting to leave. I actually liked this job, but, just moments ago, Mari and I found a great gig for the guys.

“Hey, you need to calm your little body down. We still have two hours to go until we can leave. And god knows that you want to see Jimmy,” Mari wriggled her eyes suggestively. I felt my face get hot.

“N-No, I just want to see the reactions on the guy’s faces!” I said quickly.

“Yeah, yeah, What ever floats your boat.”

I glared at her for some moments, but shook it off. I was used to Mari being the immature one, but I loved her for it.

“What about you and Devin?” I blurted. Her face got as red as mine.

“Shut up!” she said while pulling her hat over her cheeks to where you could only see her grinning mouth.

“Uh-huh,” I said rolling my eyes. I leant against the counter, sighing.

“Do you want some coffee?”

-

As we reached the guys’ house, Mari and I could barely contain ourselves. We couldn’t wait to see their reaction to the gig.

When we pulled into the driveway, the guys were already waiting for us on the driveway. Mari and I looked at eachother with geeky-as-hell smiles, and then we faced the front. We looked at every single one of their faces, chuckling.
Devin’s face was priceless. I knew it would be. Only a couple hours ago, he was talking about how much he wanted a gig. But, his face just made me and Mari crack up. His smile was as wide as we’ve ever seen it, and we could literally see him shaking.

“Oh my god!” Mari said through laughs.

“I say we get out and hug them already, it looks like they’re going to explode.”

She nodded and we hopped out of the car, running towards the guys.

“Holy shit, this is just too fucking lucky!” Zach exclaimed while everyone was hugging each other. I laughed and hugged him. After giving everyone a much needed hug, I spotted Mari away with Devin, obviously flirting. I smiled at those two.

“They’re just adorable, aren’t they?” I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear. I spun around and smacked whoever it was on the cheek.

“Ow! Damn it Aiden!”

I took a good look at whoever it was.

“Jimmy! Oh my god! I’m sorry!”

Poor Jimmy was holding the side of the face I smacked him on in pain.

“Let me see it!”

“No, it’s fine!” he argued.

“Jimmy!”

“Aiden!” he mimicked in the same tone of annoyance I had. I rested my hand on top of his.

“Jimmy, let me see it.”

As if that made any difference, he immediately dropped his hand, and so did I. I looked in his eyes for a moment, but tore them away, and looked at the side of his face.

“Holy shit! Jimmy, I smacked you that hard?!” I exclaimed.

“Well damn it! It’s your fault! I didn’t even do anything wrong!” he yelled back.

“You scared the living shit out of me!! That’s what you did wrong!”

I saw his face drop and his smile became a frown.

“I didn’t mean to,” he said like a naughty child. I couldn’t help but smile at his little childish attitude he was having right now.

“Aww, Jimmy… I forgive you.”

He smiled and held out his arms, expecting a hug. I gladly took his offer. That was one thing I loved about Jimmy, he was just a huge, hugging teddy bear to me. After swinging back and forth in a hug, someone finally split us up.

“Aye, you two need to break it up! It’s like you two are together!” Brent yelled, ruining the moment between us. We quickly parted with blushing faces.

“Hey! Brent, leave them alone!” Mari instructed from the same place she was with Devin.

“Thanks, Mari!” I yelled.

“Anything for you, doll!” she yelled back with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D subscribe?