Status: Slowly Active

Sometimes the Truth Hurts More Than Lies

Whoa.

Image

"What did you need?"

"I'll tell you when we get away from the guy's earshot."

As I said that, I could hear someone calling after us, but slammed the door closed, hoping they got the point. While watching Jimmy walk over to the nearby couch, I had just realized I didn't know what to say to him. Was I just supposed to tell him, 'Oh yeah, Jimmy, I love you. Everytime I'm close to you, my heart swells up'? I shook the thought out of my head.

"Are you alright?"

His voice pulled me out of my thinking state. 

"O-oh," I sputtered. I could already feel my face heating up only being 5 feet away from him, I could only imagine how it was going to be when I was only about a foot away.

"Come over here," he smiled, holding out his arms. If only you knew. I managed a smile and slinked my way over to the seat next to him. As soon as I touched the seat, Jimmy pulled me close to him, making my face turn as red as it possibly could.

"What's up w-with the change of attitude?" I asked, staring ahead.

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier, you seemed a little mad at me..."

"That's impossible for me, I could never be mad you. I love you."

With those three little words, I tensed up and butterflies filled my stomach. I smiled and closed my eyes slowly.

"I love you too, Jimmy."

I felt his grip on me grow a little hard. Uh-oh. Fuck. His meaning... Was different than mine.

"Jimmy..."

I felt my own head go against me. I soon realized I was staring at Jimmy's eyes. 

"Yes..." he grew closer, "Aiden?"

I felt heartbeat in my eardrums and I expected to throw up my heart for Jimmy to have. 

"J-Jimmy..." I said once again, by then, we were only inches apart, "do you-"

Before I could even finish, He lightly pressed against me, making our lips finally meet. At first, the kiss stunned me, when coming to talk to him, I didn't expect this to happen. As soon as I was getting used to the kiss, he slightly pulled away.

"Now, what did you want to tell me?" he asked with a smirk. I shook my head, but made sure our lips were leveled. 

"It doesn't matter anymore."

And with that being said, Jimmy chuckled and went back to the kiss, but this time, it was heated. He softly pushed me back down on the couch, our lips still connected. I clung onto him, making him fall on top of me, only propped up by his elbows. He pulled away slightly.

"Just like Twister."

I giggled and pulled him back to me. His tongue dominated over mine easily, seeing that I was letting him, knowing that this wouldn't be the last time our tongues would meet again. He playfully nipped at my bottom lip and I returned by nipping back, making him groan. I smiled and giggled, making him smile. Once again, he pulled away, making me whine.

"Does my sexual pleasure make you laugh?" 

I laughed quietly, "What do you expect me to do? I've never heard that come from you before. I think it's cute."

He laughed, "Hush up."

"Psh, make me."

"Easy enough."

He trapped my lips while they were still partly open, making it easy for him to gain entrance to my tongue. I trailed my hands all over his chest, ghosting over his stomach, making him shudder with pleasure... Or so I was guessing. While looking over his body like a treasure hunt, I had barely realized that his hands were already up my shirt, tickling my sides. When I had finally realized that the tickles actually, you know, tickled, I started to laugh, which was incredibly hard for me, seeing that I could barely breathe from Jimmy's mind-blowing tongue action. He must've gotten the message, because he pulled away, letting my breathe fully.

"J-Jimmy, s-s-stop!!" I yelled in between laughs. He laughed along with me too, making me laugh even harder, making tears fall out of my eyes. 

About 2 minutes an 1,000 tears later, Jimmy had finally let me go, and let me escape from under him.

"You're a very mean man," I whined.

"A very mean man that loves you," he nuzzled my neck. I couldn't help but smile and giggle.

"Yes, you are."

He brought up his head and looked into my eyes. He reached forward and touched my face, stroking it with his thumbs. It took me about a minute to realize what he was doing - wiping my laughing tears that were trailing down my face. I smiled and touched his face.

"Does this mean...?"

"Yes, it does," he answered as he intertwined our hands. I squeaked and hugged him tightly. I heard him laugh and felt his arms loop around me loosely.

"Want to go show the guys?" he asked. I nodded and hopped off the couch, rushing over to the basement door. 

"Whoa, whoa, don't you want to go together?"

I stopped in my tracks and ran back to his side.

"Sorry."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. He intertwined our hands together and we walked side by side towards the basement door. I heard a door slam upstairs making me jump and Jimmy squeezed my hand. I watched the stairs, waiting for whoever it was. I heard a quick pat going down the stairs and soon saw Devin... Crying?

"Devin...?" I asked quietly, "Are you okay?"

He sniffed a couple times, "Yeah... Is everyone downstairs?"

We both nodded. His eyes eventually trailed down to our gathered hands.

"Are you two together?" he asked. I smiled and blushed, I looked up at Jimmy. He nodded, "Yes. We are."

Devin scoffed and walked past us, "Its about time. I was getting tired of you two making 'secret' goo goo eyes at each other."

I felt my face heat up and snuck a look at Jimmy - who's face was as equally red as mine.

"Thank you for that Devin."

He smiled slightly and walked down to the basement.

"Ready?"

"Wait... There was something wrong with Devin."

"How can you tell?"

"I'm a girl, we have a sense to these types of things."

"What did you notice?"

"He seemed more glum... And didn't you see him crying when he got down to the stairs? Something obviously happened up there," I motioned up the stairs, "I just don't know what."

"I just have one question for you."

I looked up at him, "What?"

"Where's Mari?"
♠ ♠ ♠
XD oh shit, I felt like this happened too fast.