Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter One

I watched carefully at my mother who was screaming at me for coming home late from school today. I learnt to block it all out after our fifth argument when I stole my father's car one night and crashed it, by mistake.

She would say the same things, such as;

"Do you know worried I was?" That one was for dramatic effect.

"Why are you so irresponsible?" For that one, I always bit my lip for saying something I would regret later on in life.

or it would be;

"Sometimes I think you don't even listen to me or your father." Well... That one was true.

Sometimes I would think I was mistake that my mam and dad were fooling around one night and than bang! I came along. I wouldn't be so surprised if my dad even was my dad, my mam was a whore anyways when she met my dad.

"Get Out." Was the line that caught my attention. My mam glared at me before pointing to the door. "Get out!" She hissed.

"Excuse me?" I asked standing up from the sofa which I was sitting on.

"You heard your mother Peyton. Get out, we cannot take this anymore." My father stated finally saying something in this argument, but was it wrong that I actually thought he would finally take my side in this argument. I mean all I did was come home late from school, it wasn't like I snook out during the night to go to some over-age bar with over-age men. I'm not that fucked up.

"You-but where am I going to go? I have no one, daddy. This is my only home. You-You can't just kick me out!" I shouted getting ready to smack the smirk off of my mothers face, as she stared at me crossing her arms across her chest. "You are a bitch!" I yelled getting ready to go over to her and hit her.

"Don't you dare." My father said grabbing my hair in his fist.

"Ouch, daddy, you're hurting me." I cried out in pain as he dragged me across the living room and to the hallway where he opened the door and threw me outside.

"I don't know where you can go, Peyton, but you are not welcomed here anymore. Go to one of your friends house, or a boyfriends." he snarled smacking me across the face.

Ouch!

"I'm only s-seventeen dad, I-you can not do this to me." I cried trying to walk up to him but he pushed me away making me fall down the three steps that lead you to the porch.

"Just go away, Peyton." He whispered before shutting the door in my face. Tears started pouring down my cheeks as I looked around my parents garden. I sighed shaking my head leading myself out of the garden and down the street.

Well, whats going to happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
First story on Mibba :)
Enjoy <3