Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Eleven

"You should call her now." Jack said causing me,Rian and Zack to groan.

"Dude, come off it. He'll call him when hes ready." Rian complained making me smile. I turned my attention to the TV were Zack and Rian were playing Call Of Duty.

"But I just want to see you happy again,Alex." I looked at Jack confused as did Rian and Zack.

"I am happy?" I stated but more as a question. I shook my head laughing slightly before walking into the kitchen to get another beer.

"I know! But more happy." Jack yelled ecstatic.

Jack has been going on and on about me calling Peyton. Since Saturday evening. Even though I agreed to call her on Monday, I didn't. There was two reason, One- I was too nervous and two- She broke into my house. I know I forgave her for doing so, but I couldn't help myself but think, 'what if she was using me just to have somewhere to come if she ever got kicked out again.' I told Jack that, and he said I was talking bullshit, but whatever. Its Jack, crazy ol' Jack.

It was a Thursday evening and me and the band were just relaxing around, like we usually do. We were waiting for Matt to get here so we could talk about the next tour which was happening in a month. Another reason why I didn't want to get attached to anyone back home, because I'd be going off to the UK to do two month long tour.

"Here," Jack said throwing my phone at me. I looked up at his face which held a smirk and back down at my phone were it announced I had one new message, from Peyton.

From: Peyton

Hey Alex, yeah sure:) See you in a bit.


I stared at the screen confused, very confused. I looked up at all the lads looking at me, but one of them had a big grin on their face. "Well, we'll see you later." Jack cheered before grabbing Rian and Zack's arm pulling them to the door against their will.

"Jack! what did you do?" I called after him, while following after the three men.

"Dude, you we're being a pussy so I decided to play match maker for once." Jack grinned big before there was a knock on the door. Before I could stop Jack from getting it, he opened the door showing Peyton, looking amazing as usual.

"Hey Jack." Her voice reminded me of angels. Wow, Alex, really?

"Hey Peyton, this is Rian and Zack...Bye." He called running out to Rian's car hoping from one foot to the other yelling out Rian's name.

"I'm coming, god. Nice to meet you Peyton. Come on Zack." Rian huffed making Zack shut the door behind himself leaving me and Peyton. Alone.

"So what did you want to do?" Peyton asked rocking on the balls of her feet. I stared at her and couldn't help myself but to think she was gorgeous. In her purple skinny jeans, white loose t-shirt and a jean jacket. "Alex?" She asked blushing slightly.

"Oh, yeah,sorry.. Actually... I didn't text you.." I muttered looking at her cheerful eyes that soon turned sad. She sighed before laughing a bit and muttering something under her breath.

"Who did then?" She asked after at least five minutes of awkward silence.

"Jack..." I whispered looking down at our feet.

"Oh okay, than I guess I'll see you around." My head snapped up as she turned around and opened the door.

"No,wait. You can stay." I rushed out but she shook her head.

"Its fine, Alex." She looked at me for a moment before leaving me standing there. Alone. When she shut the door I couldn't help but look out the door window. Peyton was at the end of my driveway on the phone. Probably to Charlotte.

I was debating whether or not to go out after her, but after only five minutes, Charlotte's car pulled up and than Peyton was gone. Poof.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got it up:) I kind of like it? What do y'all think?

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on the last chapter:)<3

Also, does anyone know any good stories on this site? I think I read them all, lol. If you could just put the name of it in your comments I'd be so happy:)

I only actually read Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Ronnie Radke, Josh Franceschi, All of Avenged Sevenfold, Andy Biersack(Six), Justin Bieber (Yes I read JB ones:L), Draco Malfoy, Tom Riddle & Jacob Black ones...If anyone knows any good ones using those dude please tell me the name. I'm desperate. Hehe:'3 and No slash please... Not that I have anything against gays its just I don't feel like reading them at the moment:)

<3 So_Far_Away<3