Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Fourteen

"Alex." I mumbled pushing against his chest. To say I felt like a five year old trying to wake up her dad would be totally right. I did. But it wasn't because I was scared, it was because of the loud banging coming from downstairs. "Alex, please." I whispered pushing his chest harder. He twisted and turned a bit before facing me with one eye open.

"Whats wrong, lo-" before he could finish there was a loud smash of glass downstairs. That got him up. Alex quickly pulling on a pair of pants and tip toed over to the door, opening it slightly. He grabbed a base ball bat from behind the wardrobe. I got off the bed following him. "Stay here, Peyton." He whispered.

"Alex-" I started to protest but he was gone. I rolled my eyes before following after him. I snook up behind him as he was walking down the stairs. I peered over his shoulder to see the kitchen light on, "Can you see in?" I whispered into his ear. He jumped slightly before turning around and glaring at me.

"I told you to stay in the room." I shrugged my shoulders before pushing him down the last step. He rolled his eyes but continued to walk to the open door. He popped his head around to see who it was. "For fuck sake!" He shouted causing me to jump. "What are you doing?" He shouted again. He stepped from around the door and into the kitchen, I followed him but he blocked my view of who was there. "Why are you hear?" He growled.

"What does it look like?" A petty voice asked.

"Why are you in my fucking house, fucking things up, Lisa?"

Lisa? As in his ex-girlfriend?

"Because I bought you have of this shit. You don't deserve to keep it." She yelled making me want to look over Alex's shoulder. I stood on my tippy toes to see a blond girl. "Whose that?" She growled pointing at me. My eyes widened as Alex moved out of the way.

"That's Peyton, not like you need to know anyway." He hissed glaring at Lisa, who looked me up and down.

"Peyton Green?" She asked confused as she dropped the bat on the floor.

I looked at Alex confused as I nodded, "How do you know me?"

"Your mom is Mae? Right?" I nodded and Lisa let out a cruel laugh. "No way, you're fucking with me right now?" She asked. I frowned before shaking my head. "Wow, Alex really?"

"What Lisa? How do you know Peyton?"

"My mom is Juliet Green." Than it clicked, Juliet and my mom are sisters. "I'm your cousin. Do you not remember me? From Christmas? Birthdays?" I shook my head, she rolled her eyes. "And I told you about Alex. I told you how much I loved him. How I would do anything for him. Fucking everything, and what do you go and do? Steal him away from me. Is that why you broke up with me, Alex? Because of her?" She yelled walking closer to Alex.

"Lisa I broke up with you cause you are a physco. I didn't even know Peyton until a few weeks ago." Alex argued setting his bat down.

"That's kind of hard to believe, since she is sleeping in your house. Shes probably sleeping in your bed. How could you go from someone like me to someone like her?" My jaw dropped as I looked at her.

"Someone like you? You're a fucking whore, Lisa and you sure look like one." I yelled pointing a finger at her. She gave me a dirty look before looking at Alex. "Don't you dare give me that look. Who do you think you are? Mother like a daughter right?" I hissed.

"What does that mean?"

"I think you know what that means. Your mother is a whore, she fucks a different man every night and you know that."

"Are you saying I sleep with someone every night?" She asked walking over to me.

"That's exactly what I'm saying love." I said smiling sweetly at her. She rolled her eyes before I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

"Whoa, Lisa get out now and I mean now!" Alex yelled grabbing Lisa's arm and pulling her out of the kitchen.

"Alex! Get your hands off of me. I can't believe you're choosing her over me. How could-" But the sound of a door slamming wouldn't let her finish her sentence. Not long after the slam Alex came into the kitchen.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked grabbing my chin so he could see my bruised cheek in a better angle.

"I'm fine Alex. I'm just going to go back to bed...Unless you need help cleaning this mess up." I stated gazing around at the fucked up kitchen.

"Its okay. You go up and sleep." I smiled thankfully at him and made my way to his room.

I stood outside his door before looking down the hall at the guest bedroom door. I decided to sleep there instead. I opened the door to the all familiar room.

As I lay down in the bed I couldn't help but compare myself to Lisa, my cousin.

My eyes slowly closed just as the guest bedroom door opened, letting light into the room. I sat up slightly looking at Alex in the door way.

"Why are you here?" He asked closing the door and coming to sit on the bed. I looked at him confused, "I mean, why are you in here?" He corrected gesturing around the guest room.

"To..Because...I don't know." I admitted looking down embarrassed.

"Your cheek is pretty bruised." He thought loudly, I blushed slightly before laying back down on the bed pulling the covers over me.
"So your Lisa's cousin?" Alex asked. I nodded closing my eyes. Hoping he'd get the idea that I was finished talking. I felt the covers move a bit than felt a presence beside me. I opened my eyes to find Alex staring back at me. I smiled at him in which he returned. He pulled me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist. I giggled slightly resting my head on his chest.

After about ten minutes later, he shuffled a bit making my head fall onto the pillow. I felt a hand on my cheek, which hurt but I tried not to show it since he thought I was asleep. "I hope you don't take what Lisa said to you personally." Okay, maybe he did think I was awake, "because you are the most beautiful person I ever met."

Okay, Maybe Not
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update in the same day:)<3 Its cause soo many of you watched the UStream(well 3) but still;) Flyzik was so sexy on it<3 I have pictures lol.

Yes, so I had that planed since I started it. I always knew Peyton was Lisa's cousin. I don't know what Lisa's mums name is. So sorry. :D

OHMYGOD! I got my ticket to AllTimeLow's show in Belfast<3 I have to travel like 3 hours to get there but so what. Lol. I can't wait<3 Anyone going to see them in Jan/Feb?

Comment&Sub lovies.

I put <3 a lot in this a/n. Im sorry lol.

<3So_Far_Away<3