Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Three

It's only been three hours since I was kicked out of my parents home and out of their lives. I'm still walking around the streets a few away from my old home. It finally kicked into me that I was homeless.

It's currently nine thirty pm and it's getting darker by the minutes pass. I was not a big fan of the dark, even though I like to act bad ass most of the time, I have a few weakness. But the biggest one is the darkness.

I've called all my close friends which is only two, Charlotte and Jamie. I've been friends with Charlotte since the first day of High School. Not long, but long enough to make memories. When I called her she told me that their was no room left in the house since her oldest sister came home from college today for a visit, but her parents said I could come over next week but they think its only a sleep over thing.

As for Jamie, we have been best friends since we were able to talk. He the friend that you would go to for advice. When me and Jamie started school we were inseparable that no one would come near us other than Charlotte and that is what I admire her for. Jamie's parents said even though we've been friends forever and they knew nothing would happen if I stayed there, they said they just weren't comfortable with me staying there.

So now there is only one option left. I'm not proud with what this option is but I really don't want to sleep on the street tonight, so that option is to break into an empty house. It's just for one night until I beg for my mam and dad to take me back in.

I was never the one to beg, I hated showing another weakness and begging is one. I'll just have to tell them that I'll behave and respect them until I'm eight-teen and can move out, but for now all I can do is look around for houses that are available to stay at for the night.

I walked down the sixth street I've been during the last three hours and things were not looking good. Every house I looked in were either elder people, who are either on their own or with a few friends, and than there was the house with a family living in them. No one ever left their houses these days.

I sighed before sitting down on a bench which was beside a bus stop. I looked around me and I saw a house with a light on in the living room. I got off the bench and walked over to a wall that was beside the window. I saw a family which consisted of a mam, a dad, a pair of twins that were girls and around the age of nine/ten and than there was a younger girl who was about five sitting smiling up at her dad who was in an army suit. Right away I knew that the father just got home from somewhere far. I smiled as the father started to chase the kids around the living room as the mother just sat their laughing at her happy family.

I looked at their mother again and noticed she was staring at me. I gasped before walking away as fast as I could. As I was walking down the driveway, I looked to the house next to the family's' house and noticed all the lights were turned off and no car in the driveway. I looked up to the sky and muttered a quiet 'Thank You God'. I looked around the house seeing no one, so I ran up the empty driveway and tried the door knob.

"Shit!" I muttered as the door didn't budge. "Shit,shit,shit!" I said over and over again but stopped as I seen a welcome mat that was under my covered feet. I smirked before moving the mat aside seeing the shiny key. I picked it up before putting it into the keyhole and moving it slightly to the left, just as I was about to push it open, I remembered something very important.

House Alarm. How could I be so...stupid? Of course this person had a house alarm. What idiot wouldn't have one in this lifetime? But I better just try my luck.

I opened it the door slightly and shut my eyes tightly waiting for the alarm to make that loud annoying beeping sound. I waited and waited but nothing ever came.

I chuckled and muttered a quiet 'Idiot' under my breath. I closed the door behind me and smiled. No one was home.

I can't believe someone wouldn't have an alarm, I was still in shock but tried to get over it as I looked around the house that had a modern feel to it.

I turned my head and saw a telephone which read that there is four unread messages. It wouldn't hurt to find more about this person, would it?

I clicked the big read button and sat down on the side chair which was beside the table where the telephone sat beside a phone book and a small-ish lamp.

"Message received on the 5Th of November at 10:05 AM -" said the annoying voice before a beep that was soon followed by a soft elder voice. "- Hi sweetie, it's your mom calling. You seem to be not answering my phone calls on your cell, so when you get home from tour please give me a call. I miss and love you honey." Said his 'mother'. So the person was on tour? Sweet!

"Message received on the 5Th of November at 8:24 PM - Alex, it's been a whole three months since you talked to me, babe, I miss you okay? I didn't mean anything I said. Call me when you get home in five days babe. Please." Girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend? I thought as I tried to figure out when the message was sent. So if the fifth was two days ago on Wednesday, that means hes coming home on Sunday. Awesome.

"Message received today at 3:00 PM - Alex its me again, Lisa. I'm just making sure you will call me on Sunday or at least answer my calls. I seriously so love you." Said the same voice as before.

[i["Message received today at 6:43 PM - Alex, Lisa here--"
I cut the message off as I pressed the black button that read 7. "Stalker!" I laughed as I shook my head before making my way to the kitchen since I started to notice I was getting hungry.

I opened the fridge to find it empty except for some beer in the bottom draw. "Boys." I muttered before looking through the presses only finding some bread and chocolate spread. I smiled giggly as I ate my sandwich in peace before walking upstairs to find a bedroom.

When I found the first bedroom which I noticed was 'Alex's' bedroom which was painted a light-ish blue with a king size bed that looked so comfy. I smiled as I saw a guitar was sitting in the left hand corner.

I took my t-shirt off and pulled on the first one I saw and stripped out of my jeans. I sniffed the t-shirt and surprisingly it smelt nice. I lay down in the bed which was very comfy and drifted off to a sweet dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was long right?
This is actually so different from when I first wrote it out like I didn't have anything to do with the family, but than a idea popped into my head as I was writing this out.
I have the next chapter wrote out but I think I'm going to change it because the next chapter will be when the two meet :) But I think I went to soft so I shall write it again.

And I used the word Slumber? I never ever use that word. I think its a weird word.

So what do y'all think will happen when they met?

<3 So_Far_Away <3