Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Four

It was Saturday night/ Sunday morning when I was getting ready to leave the house that belonged to 'Alexander William Gaskarth' and how did I know is full name? Well, I did some research earlier around his house. Hes in a band, All Time Low, who I have never heard of before today. I went onto his computer which, luckily, didn't have a password on it and looked up his band and they're pretty good.

Before I decided to leave, I had to make sure that the house was the way I left it. I made sure that there was no food left around the house, made sure that his bed was the way he left it which was pretty messy and I made sure that the clothes I wore, that belonged to him, were washed and dried and that was what I am doing now, which is waiting for the clothes to come out of the washing machine.

It was currently 2 am in Baltimore and I was trying to hurry the fuck up before Alex came home and caught me in the house that belonged to him. He would probably think I'm some crazy fan girl trying to get him in bed.

I sighed before looking in the mirror to see a big purple mark over my left eye. As to why there was a mirror in the laundry room. I don't know, but as for the black eye well lets just say I went to my parents house today.

I walked down the street to my parent's house and made my way up the drive way where I saw the black BMW that belonged to my father telling me he was here. My father never left the house without his car and to why? I don't know.

I knocked on the door a total three times when a very unhappy woman answered the door.
She had brown wavy hair which was in a mess and bright green eyes, she had a slim figure which was covered in a towel..which only told me one thing, my father was cheating on my mother with this slut.

"What?!" She snapped glaring at me from her spot. She put her left hand on her hip and her right one was holding the towel up.

"Is..Is my father here?" I asked quietly as her stare glared holes into my head.

"Father?! Last time he told me was that he got rid of his daughter. or ex-daughter should I say?" She smirked at me as my jaw dropped.

"He told, he told you that?" I stuttered as I looked behind her and saw my father coming up to the door. He wrapped his arms around the woman's waist not noticing me there. He looked up from kissing her neck and saw me there and soon his love-strucked stare turned into a full on glare.

"What are you doing here? I thought I kicked you out." He hissed taking his arms from around her waist and whispered something in her ear, making her giggle before she walked away and upstairs.

"You're cheating on mom?" I asked in a hurt voice.

"Whats it to you?" He asked.

"Whats it to me? Shes my fucking mom and you're hurting her. Do you know how much she loves you?" I stated while tears started to form in my eyes.

"Don't cry! Stop being such a baby and grow up. Peyton, you shouldn't even be here. I kicked you out and nothing will make me think other wise. So get away."

But I didn't move a muscle and before I knew it there was a very hurtful sting in my left eye. He.. My own father hit me. How could he do that?

"Get away and just leave. Kill yourself for all I care." He said before shutting the door in my face.


My train of thought got cut short as I heard my phone blasting Escape The Fate. I looked down at the caller ID and saw Charlotte was calling me.

"Hey Hey!" I said turning into a happy mood once I started talking to her.

"Hey Pey. Listen I begged my mom for you to come stay. Do you want to come over now?" She said in a big rush. "She said you can stay as long as you want. I hope you don't mind that I told her that you were living on the streets." She chuckled.

"seriously?" I yelled before jumping up and down. "Thank you Char. You don't know how much this means to me." I said giggly.

"Oh I know. So where are you staying? Jays? Ill come pick you up."

"Actually,I'm not at Jays." I whispered.

"What? So you're on the street.?" She said worrying filling her voice.

"Not exactly."

"Oh god, Peyton. What did you do?"

"Well, y'know, I kind of broke into a empty house." I mumbled quietly.

"PEYTON!" She screamed sounding like the bitch I used to call my mother.

"I'm sorry OK? Let me give you the address and you can come pick me up." I said before she agreed. I gave her the address and hung up. Just in time for the beeping sound coming from the washing machine.

I grinned taking the washing out and throwing them into the drier deciding to leave them there for Alex to take them put. He'll probably think he put them in before he left for this tour. Well, that was what I was hoping for.

Just as I pressed start on the drier machine, I felt my phone vibrate in my jean pocket.

I'm here to the rescue. Get out <3 - Char

I smirked before running down the hallway, I took one final look around the living room making sure everything was in place as I made my way to the door.

I opened up the door to come face to face with an unfamiliar person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually starting to really liking this story :) I didn't like it that much at the start but.. i like it now anyways.

I have 8 comments and I'm happy with that :D Its better than none anyways <3

Comment <3

<3 So_Far_Away <3