Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Five

Please read Author Note. Its kind of important

As Peyton hung up, I couldn't help but become worried about her. I was always like the mother figure in her life since her real mother obviously didn't care about her. Like for example, she kicked Peyton out onto the street, I would never do that to her or anyone for that matter.

I'm two years older than Peyton and Jay and yes, I am in the same year as them because well, I was a trouble maker back when I first started High School but when I met Peyton and Jay everything changed. I actually wanted to complete High School and make something of myself.

And the best thing was, my mom noticed the rise in my grades and started to pay more attention to me instead of keeping her attention on my brother and sister, Brandon and Claudia.

Brandon is seventeen and is a black belt in karate so he got to travel to places such as London, Sydney, Dublin and Paris. At times I got very jealous of him but then I kept reminding myself that because of him I got to travel to all them places too with my family.

Claudia on the other hand is a twenty-one year old who is in college and is studying to become a teacher. My mom is rather proud of her since my mam was a teacher before she had me, she stopped because she couldn't handle two kids and a job that involved kids.

My thoughts got cut short as my phone started blasting Blink-182.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered it.

"Hey Char, its me Jay. Come pick me up, yeah?" I heard the deep voice of one of my best friends.

"Yeah sure, I'm heading that way anyways." I said grabbing my car keys and heading out the door.

"Alrighty.. See ya in a bit." He said a hung up.

Five minutes later I pulled into the driveway of Jay's house. I saw him sitting on the DEC smoking. I grimaced at the sight of the cigarette in his mouth. Me and Peyton keep telling him to stop, but he keeps saying hes not going to listen no matter how many times we tell him.
He didn't seem to notice me so I honked the horn of my car making him jump slightly.

As he walked down towards my car, I took the time to look over him. He had dark hair that hung loosely at his shoulders, with matching dark eyes, he wore his glasses instead of his contact lenses'. He supported a Blink-182 t-shirt which was barely covered by a Green Day hoodie and wore black skinnies which hung loosely around his hip, he also wore some black and white vans. Jay was a good looking guy to be fair.

"Hey." He said with his deep voice. He got into the passenger seat pulling on his seat belt in the process.

"Hey." I mumbled slightly embarrassed that I was checking my best friend out even though he didn't notice.

"So, why were you heading this way?"

"I'm going over to get Pey, do you know she got kicked out o Friday?" I asked looking at him before looking back to the road.

"Yeah, she called me saying she needs a place to stay but y'know my parents." He said with a smirk.

"So what are you doing up at two in the morning?" I asked curiously.

"Oh you know.." He smirked at me. I shook my head laughing before going off into my own little world.

I started thinking about what it would be like if me and Jay ever got together. How long would we last? Would Peyton mind? or the most important one. Does Jay even like me back?
Of course he doesn't. I'm just a blue haired freak. Nothing special. I don't have a swimmers body but I do have some-what of a figure. Nothing major. I had plain grey eyes. I wore lots of make-up to cover up the very few spots on my face and I dressed like a goth.

Jay likes girls with a swimmers body, girls with blond or red hair and blue eyes. Girls that showed more cleavage than me. Girls like...Peyton.
Peyton had red hair and blue eyes. She does have some-what a swimmers figure and she dresses in tank-tops and what not.

"Charlotte.. Charlotte." Jay yelled earning my attention.

"What?!" I snapped glaring at him quickly.

"Yo-You almost ran into a bus. Char, are you okay?" He asked looking kind of worried.

"oh, erm yeah sorry." I stuttered before turning my attention to the road in front of me.

I noticed I was near the house Pey was staying at so I turned a sharp corner and parked outside the house. I took out my phone and text her saying I was outside.

"That's the bus you almost ran into." Jay stated pointing to a bus that was just turning a corner.

I looked back up at the house and noticed a man walking up the steps to the front door. As he got to it, it opened revealing a scared looking Peyton.

Oh shit
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, OK? I know y'all thought that Alex and Peyton were going to meet but well, they didn't yet ;)

Now, this is the important part of the A/N.

So, for the next chapter, I was going to do it in Jay's POV. It will be like the same I did with Charlotte where she saw Peyton at the door with 'the man'. or if you want me to do it in Alex's POV. I have both of them written out and I don't know which one to put up. If I put up the Jay's one it will make the story one chapter longer, but If I put the Alex one up it will be in its original form.

So I want y'all to answer this question for me, Do you want the next chapter in Jay's POV (where he gets in the car with Charlotte and what not in his POV) or in Alex's (Where Peyton and him finally meet?)

You decided. So I will update this story on Sunday night :)

Oh and I'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow <3 Can't wait.

<3 So_Far_Away <3