Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Six

"See y'all later," Jack yelled hoping off the bus and slamming the door after-wards.

"Whose getting off next?" Rian asked the remaining people which was me, himself, Zack and Matt and the bus driver, obviously.

"Me!" I shouted before anyone could say anything. The remaining lads groaned in frustration as I smirked.

About 20 minutes went by when we reached my house, but not before getting into a car accident. Drivers these days.

"I don't get why you couldn't drop me off first." Zack whined.

"I called it asshole." I shouted skipping to the door grabbing my bags.

"Dude, we passed my house." He shouted laughing at the same time.

"OK, shut up its like three in the morning." Matt said resting his head on the arm rest.

I smirked at Matt before yelling, "Good-Fucking-Bye,"

"You bitch." Matt yelled.

I laughed shuttingslamming the door of the bus. I heard Matt yelling before I made my way up my drive way.

As the bus sped down the road, a car pulled up in front of my house. I saw two teenagers there looking out at me. I shrugged it off thinking that they were just waiting for my to go into my house so they can do the dirty.

I walked the rest of the way up my drive and to the door. I fiddled with my car keys, which reminded me that I have to pick up my car at Jack's house tomorrow evening, I found my house key and put it right into the key hole but I didn't get to turn it to the right as the door opened. Revealing a beautifulred-headed girl. Her amazingblue eyes stared back at me as her mouth held a perfect O shape. Behind the shock on her face you could see the fear starting to show. I eyed her up and down and noticed she had a verysexy body, but then reality kicking in. What the fuck is she doing in my house?

"Who the fuck are you?" i asked trying to put on my 'scary man' face. She seemed to come back to reality too as her face went to pure shock to full on fear. I heard her breathing pick up too as I shot daggers at her.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly and anger dripped from every word I spoke.

"I-I'm Peyton.. I-" Her mouth opened and closed just like a fishes would. "I'm just going to...go." She whispered. How dare she!. She tried to walk around me but I grabbed her elbow pulling her back into the house. "Hey!" She protested trying to get her arm free. I shut the door behind me before turning around to look at her. "You can't do this. This is called kidnapping." She stated like the smart ass she is.

"Oh and breaking into my house is OK?" I asked smirking down at her. I was a good few inches taller than her.

She muttered a quiet 'shit' under her breath.

"Why are you in my house?" I asked her still standing tall and in front of the door. She stayed silent for a minute until I took a step towards her and she started spitting everything out.

"Okay, My parents kicked me out of their home because I kept getting in trouble and I needed a place to stay and you're house was the only one I found that was empty, so than I checked you're messages on your house phone and some girl called Lisa said you were on tour and were coming home on Sunday, so I was hopping to be out before you got here, but I guess not and I didn't take anything. Nothing. Nada. and you're mom called." She said and by the end of it she was out of breath.

I looked at her weirdly before nodding, "How long were --" But I got interrupted by the door bell. I pushed my eyebrows together before turning and opening it up, showing the two teenagers in the car.

"Hey, is Peyton here?" The girl with the blue hair asked but showing by her expression she knew the answer already.

"For fuck sake," I muttered opening the door wider and told them to come in. I slammed the door gaining the attention of the three teenagers. "OK, as I was just about to ask you, how long have you been here?"

"Since Friday," Peyton stated grabbing the hand of the boy, who was probably her boyfriend. I noticed the blue haired girl glare at their entwined hands. I rolled my eyes before I turned my attention to Peyton.

"You're lucky I'm not calling the guards, but if I ever come home and see you here again, you'll wish I did. Now get out." I whispered harshly.

"T-thank you." She said running out of the house with the guy while the blue haired girl smiling shyly at me.

"I'm really sorry about her and I'm sorry she didn't say sorry, so I'm going to say sorry for her, sorry." She said but after she said that she looked down confused figuring out why she just said that.

I chuckled before shaking my head, "Don't worry about it and thanks." I said holding out my hand. "I'm Alex."

She fit her small hand into mine, "Charlotte."

"Nice name." I said to her as she walked out my door. She looked back at me waving slightly.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself when I closed the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, they met :D
I'm sorry for the long wait. Busy busy week.
Comments are nice <3 :P

<3 So_Far_Away <3