Status: Active :) Updates ONCE or TWICE a week <3

You're Grinning Like A Fool

Chapter Seven.

I stared at my best friend from beside the car as she had a sweet conversation with Alex Gaskarth. She was smiling and from the red tint on her cheeks, she was blushing. I felt Jay beside me tense as he stared at her too. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Calm down." I whispered, rubbing my thumb against his fist.

"How the fuck can I calm down, Pey? How?" He snapped glaring at me, but than turning his attention to the house when a door slammed, Alex's front door.

"Get in the car, now Peyton." Charlotte said glaring at me. She opened the drivers door and got in, slamming it shut. Jay gave me a confused look, but he walked towards the passenger seat. I got in the back looking at Charlotte through the mirror.

"Whats wrong Charlotte?" I asked lifting my eye brows curiously.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong?" She hissed turning her body around to look at me.

"I.. I said that right?" I asked looking at Jay and he nodded.

"Peyton, you cannot ask me that when you break into someones house, sleep there for two nights and than not say sorry! Who do you think you are? Voldemort? You can't just do things and get away with them. This is why you're mother and father kicked you out." She screamed at me. My eyes widened as I took in every word she said.

"Cha--"

"No, Peyton. You're lucky my parents are taking you in for a while, you better behave for them. Else I will kick you out." she whispered harshly.

"Charlotte, C'mon, that's not fair." Jay said rubbing a hand up and down her arm. "Just calm down."

"No Jay. Shes so god damn lucky that he didn't call the police." She whispered thinking I couldn't hear. "What would she have done?"

"Charlotte. I'm not a child! You don't need to treat me as one." I shouted taking off my seat belt I had just put on.

"Excuse me. I think someone should start treating you like a child, Peyton. You're too immature." She yelled pointing her figure at me.

I glared at her before letting a tear slip from my right eye. "That's not fair Charlotte. You know I'm not that immature."

I heard her chuckle. "God, Peyton. You're too stuck up you're own ass to see things around you."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked insulted.

"Like I said before, you think you can do whatever the fuck you want, when you want and not get in trouble. News flash, you're not all that great, Peyton."

Mine and Jay's jaws hit the ground as those words left her mouth, and the worst thing was, she didn't look like she regretted them at all. "Wheres this all coming from, Charlotte?"

"Ive had it bottled inside me for too long for you to know." I shook my head before laughing.

"Some friend you are Charlotte. I thought we were supposed to be best friends."

"Things change, people change. You changed so much from last year. Ju-Just get out." She whispered.

"Charlotte, you can't kic-" Jay started but I stopped him.

"Fuck it, Jay. Id rather sleep on the streets than share a house with her." I whispered harshly before throwing the door open and getting out of the car that was still outside Alex's house. As soon as I shut the door, Charlotte started the car and sped off.

Fucking bitch

I looked around me, noticing for the first time since Ive been here, that it was actually a nice neighborhood. It was so....green even at three/four in the morning. There was two threes outside each house with a lamp that was now lighting. There was a few bench's here and there, and a bus stop at the end of the road. Most gardens, from what I could see, had loads of bushes and plants in them. The one where the family, that I was 'spying' on, was probably the nicest. There was a swing set in the center, with flowers planted around it, making it feel really cozy.

I sighed before sitting down the bench a few steps beside it. I closed my eyes for about 20 minutes when I felt someone sitting beside me.

"Hey,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soo sorry for the lack of updates. :'(
I've been out a lot these days since its summer, and I usually update a night but my mom as been taking the laptop at that time. So it sucks.

Soooo, has anyone seen HARRY POTTER yet? Oh god, I cried.. a lot.. I'm not going to put up any spoilers on this in case you haven't seen it or read the book. But it was good.
What did y'all think of it? and if you are answering this question, I will ask to be careful to not put up any spoilers, just in case:)

I also started a new story (Friends With Benefits).. Its a John O'Callaghan story. :) Check it out..

<3 So_Far_Away <3