Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

He Loves Me...NOT!

"Babe i missed you som much," I said as me and Matt, my boyfriend for almost a year, sat on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me. "I missed you too." "So tell me about your tour." He looked confused, but then he regained his cool. "It was, you know cool but it would've been better with you there." He leaned in to kiss me. I met him halfway. The kiss deepened. i missed his lips on mine, It was the sweetest thing I have ever felt.

His hand slipped up my shirt and underneath my bra. His hands were cold and I shivered. I pulled back. "Aww come on babe," He complained. "Calm down, the fun will come later." He pulled me into his chest and bent down by my ear. He began to whisper. "I hate when you tease me." Chills went down my spine. He tugged at my shirt and pressed his lips against my neck.

It took all my will power to push him away from me. "I promise, tonight." He sighed and picked up his bottle of water. He finished most of it in one gulp. "Jesus now I have to let out a leak," He said. "Aww come on that's gross." He got up and headed to the bathroom.

I felt a buzz, it wasn't my cellphone because mine was on silent. I looked over and it was Matt's. I picked it up. He goes through mine all the time so this shouldn't be wrong.

It said ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE. I clicked on it. My mouth hung open at what I saw.

Hai bby, i had major fun w/ u. im hapi u tld ur gf tht u were on tour! lol cnt bleve she fell 4 it. Plz txt me wen the broad is away! lots of love!!!