Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Mrs. Teener just wants me to die

So to my luck Matt and I had first period with a teacher that hates me. Great.... Please someone kill me.

I took a seat all the way in the back corner and Matt sat next to me. Is he trying to kill me? My heart was hurting everytime I looked his way.

Mrs. Teener began writing stuff on the board but I started doodling. I couldn't pay attention at all. With Matt next to me and this boring teacher, doodling was the only thing to keep me from breaking down. Usually if I was up right now I would be wrapped up in a blanket and be crying until I got a headache.

"Okay class partner up and began writing down things you guys now about eachother," Mrs. Teener said. I looked around and I hated everyone in the class. I saw Matt look around too. He had a disgusted look on his face. He hated everyone too.

"Miss Coop and Mr. Kiffler you two are a pair of lovebirds, get working together!" She shouted. "Actually we broke up." I mumbled. "Too bad!"

Matt came and sat next to me. I pulled out two pieces of paper and I wrote everything I knew about him.

1. 17
2. Guitar player
3. Tall
4. Black Hair
5. Pale skinned
6. Liar
7. Inconsiderate
8. Mean
9. Heartbreaker
10. CHEATER

"Hey number five is not true and what does inconsiderate mean?" I didn't say anything.

11. Stupid

"That is so not fair, I wrote good things about you." I took his piece of paper.

1. Beautiful
2. Forgiving
3. Loving
4. Loveable
5. Perfect
6. Nice piercings
7. Natural Blonde
8. Smart
9. Amazing
10. Caring

I passed it back to him, my heart broke a little more inside.

The bell rung and I grabbed my bag and left the classroom.

"Jani wait!" I heard him call. "Please talk to me," He said when he caught up to me. "You expect me to just talk to you after that. I hate you Matt." I walked away faster and he just stood there.

i ran into a bathroom stall and pulled out a blade that I stole rfrom my dad's tool box. I pulled my sleeve up and began to cut. The blood oozed down my arm and the pain from talking to Matt suside but a new one began to show itself.

I grabbed some toilet paper to stop the bleeding but it wouldn't stop. I looked at where I cut myself and it was right at a vein. I held the toilet paper there and walked out of the bathroom. I began to become dizzy.

Everythign blurred. I dropped to the ground and the last thing I heard was Matt's voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay still no comments...I am still hopeful though :)