Status: Finished! Part two is out. Go and Read :)

Death to a Blonde

Her..Really?

We reached the restaurant and Matt opened my door for me. He was on his best behavior. It shocked me. He never opened doors for me. Usually he opened the door for himself and if i was fast enough I could get in behind him before the door closed.

He held the restaurant door open for me. I have to say this restaurant was pretty fancy. We never went to a place like this before and it had impressed. He just earned a few points tonight.

A man in his late thirties came up to us and led us to a stand. "Reservations under Kiffler," Matt said. "Right this way sir." As we walked passed tables I saw older women in fancy dresses. I suddenly felt under dressed. Even Matt was under dressed and he knew where we were going. He was wearing tight black jeans, combat boots and a black and white striped tanktop with a leather black coat on top. He looked pretty cute.. no scratch that, he looked hot.

"Here you guys go." The waiter said as he handed us the menus. I looked at it and everything seemed like it was from Mars or something.

"Matty!" I heard someone scream. I turned back, the face seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

I know it! I'd seen her face when I searched her name on FACEBOOK to see who Matt cheated on me with.

Wait she was in my sixth grade class too. We were like bestfriends before I moved away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait.... comments? Tell what you like or what you don't like