Status: Active

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 9

*Blake’s POV*
I sat in my room staring at the last picture I had of me and Cameron. It didn't hurt as much to look at it, as it did two weeks ago. Maybe I was over it because I just wanted him to be happy. That's all that mattered to me. I didn't want to regret it, or hate him, because it's not like he could help it.
And it makes me sound kind of pathetic, but I've always had a bit of a crush on Rian. He was always there to hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay after boyfriend fights. And he was there ten times longer after the worst one of all.
I was actually waiting up for Rian at the moment anyway, he was going to come over after practice. Practice that the girls and I should be doing right now anyway, I was probably going to get a text about band call and only have an hour with Rian anyway. I closed the book I had in my hand, and sighed, setting it next to my phone, which buzzed right on cue.
Aye, what time are you on tonight?-Ri
He could be a mind reader, seriously.
Seven! I hit send. It was 3:00, if he just got done, I was right, it would take him 45 minutes to get here because everyone carpooled with him all the time.
Can we hang afterwards?-Ri
Yeah if Arizona Atrophy doesn't kick All Time Lows ass, then you'll be too jealous.-Blakey
Cutesy pet name?-Ri

You're using one too! Hurry over :).-no cheesy pet name, what now?
Check your windows, what NOW?

I made a face, and got up, drawing my curtain back, Rian stood on the balcony, elbows rested on the railing.
"Dude, you so cheesy." I chuckled, after sliding the door open. I grabbed Rian’s hand and pulled him into my room.
"So, what is it we need to talk about?" he collapsed on my bed.
"I don't know, first of all, you can share my bed with me." I pushed him over, but fell myself, he chuckled.
"That’s not even fair." I sat on the floor pouting.
"You're so cute." he sat up, and offered a hand, I took it, and he pulled me up in one swift movement.
"How the heck do you guys even do that?!" I asked sitting next to him.
"Cause we rock, so anyway, talk to me?" I wasn't in a focused mood, which wasn't really going to cut it for the situation. And I know it was obvious that we were into each other, but talking about it still gave me butterflies.
"I'm ready to move on, in other words, I think we can do this." I said, taking his hand. I then looked down at my feet.
"Are you sure?" he moved the other hand to my chin, gently lifting my head to look at him, I nodded. He smiled, and leaned in closing the space between us with a sweet kiss. Instinctively, my hand moved to the back of his head, pulling him closer, the other on his shoulder. He laid me down slowly on the bed without breaking the kiss.
*Cassady’s POV*
I heard a thud on the side of the house, and it startled me out of my serene mood. I made a face, and got up after hearing it once more. I smiled to myself as I came to the window. At the bottom, Jack stood with a handful of rocks.
"You're becoming my personal Romeo now? I wasn’t notified of this. You know, you could have come through the front door though." I winked, sitting on the windowsill after pushing the window up further.
"Well, maybe I wanted to make you feel like my little Juliet. Meet me at the door." he smirked, playing with his hair cutely. I rolled my eyes, no one should be allowed to be that cute. I sped down the steps and got to the door pulling it open, as soon as Jack held up his hand to press the doorbell button.
"I win." I smiled, pulling him inside.
"Is your mom home yet?" he asked, closing the door behind him.
"Not til’ tomorrow, wh..." before I could even attempt to pronounce the y in that word, he had me pinned against the door that he was on, maybe five seconds before.
"H-hello there." I chuckled. He smiled, and kissed me aggressively, but cutely at the same time.
"D-deprived sexually?" I made a face as he pulled away, still seduced by his actions.
"I guess so." he trailed kisses from my lips to my neck, and stopped, kissing me repeatedly in one spot, I giggled. Then he moved back to my lips again, and then we pulled apart.
"I know I said I thought it would turn us into something else, but I think I'm ready, because I love you, I'm in love with you. I know I can't fuck up with this one. And if you're not, I'm okay with that." he whispered against my lips adorably, I rolled my eyes, and closed the space, my hand intertwining in his hair, right above his ear, the other pulling him closer by moving to the small of his back.
"So what do you think?" he whispered again.
"I'm all yours." I assured him, raising my eyebrows. He picked me up in a cradle position, and carried me up the stairs to my bedroom, laying me down on the bed as he kissed me sweetly.
"I love you, Jack." I smiled, pulling him closer, he collapsed on top of me, forcing out a seductive growl.
"Cass..." he paused.
"What?" I smirked.
"That was pretty sexy." he kissed my forehead, and then my lips again, this time his tongue traced my bottom lip. I giggled again, parting my lips.
Later...
*Laura’s POV*
"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, we're on in five, oh my fuck, I need a chill pill." I collapsed into a chair that was sitting backstage at the venue, where Battle of the Bands was taking place.
"You really do, all of our boys will be sitting front row, to make you feel better. Don't sweat it, you're the only one that's nervous. I am so ready to break out of this garage band phase, we can do this, Laura!" Mel cheered me on, taking my hands, she pulled me up.
"Arizona Atrophy, take your places." the stage manager said, as he walked past.
"I'm gonna throw up. Shoot me, please?" I begged, at least I wasn’t sweating yet.
"Laura, calm down, you can do this. I have most of the vocals, just focus on the guitar, if you don't want to sing, I will." said Cass, putting her hands on my shoulders.
"O-okay. Let's do this." I snapped out of my nervous fit, and took my place on stage, at least it wasn’t the center. Cass didn't do anything accept sing, so she stood center stage for all of our gigs. I looked at her, unsure, and she nodded, I made a face, and looked back to the front. The curtains were supposed to draw back as the drums started the song for a suspenseful effect.
I nodded at Cass, giving her the cue to start singing as the curtains divided right where she was.
She nodded back at me, as the music got heavier.
She threw her hair around a little, kinda like a Hayley Williams thing, that’s who she always looked like when she danced on stage, but I wasn’t complaining, she looked good.
She threw the mic stand, and put her foot on the bottom, making it come right back up, a smirk on her face. She was always excited to try that because she didn’t think it’d work.
I smiled at Alex, taking the next vocal part alone, and then back on the duet.
The music slowed and then got heavier again, going into a really fast guitar riff, and on to the third verse.
We rounded the last verse off, taking it back to the chorus, I was Cassady's echo.
She pointed out at the crowd as the song ended, standing still with the same pose, and smiled as everyone cheered. I pretty much ran off stage, as fast as I could, hoping I did good. But luckily everyone else was right behind me, so it didn't look like I was rushing. The stage manager took center stage mic again, announcing the next band, which would be the last for the night.
I walked off stage, coming right up to Alex, who had a smile plastered on his face, that not even the death of a puppy could wipe off. I wonder if this meant he was about to blow our little secret. The music from the last band was already blaring in the background, a screamo band.
"Laura, I had no idea you could play like that, holy shit! I love you, you're amazing!" he hugged me, and picked me up, spinning me around, and set me down again to kiss me. I clasped my hands together, and swayed bashfully blushing.
"I-I love you too, but that was so not as good as ATL!" I snapped out of my cutesy trance.
"It was fucking better!" he hugged me again.
"But they hate each other...what the shit..." said Jack, Cassady was the only one who didn't look confused, and I knew why. Alex told me she knew, but didn't say anything because she thought it was funny too. I'm surprised she didn't say anything to Jack though.
"I didn't believe you but...wow. I seriously...I feel like a dumb ass." Jack chuckled.
"You did tell him!" I punched Cassady's arm playfully.
"Yeahhhh. But obviously it had no effect on him?!" she pushed Jack lightly, he stumbled a little.
"Whatever, they're about to announce the winner! Take your places." a stage crew member literally shoved us all on stage, three at a time. We all stood next to some random bandies from all over the city that we didn't even know. I'm pretty sure some of them came in from out of state just to get a record deal, which would have disqualified them if they weren’t smart anyway.
"For the 4 album recording contract with Hopeless, and a cover story in Alternative Press magazine, tonight we award this to a couple of young boys that supposedly not only rocked the stage, but captured the hearts of many teenage girls, this ones to you, All Time Low!" and then came the screaming, jumping, hugging, and laughter of Cass, Blake, Mel, and myself. Lastly, we shoved the boys to center stage to claim their much deserved award.
♠ ♠ ♠
End :'(
Feedback???? There will be more All Time Low fiction shortly, don't worry your pretty little heads.
Thanks to everyone that read this :).