Status: Active.

Bittersweet Memories

The Reasoning

“Mmm Johnny…stop teasing me.” She whispered, her lips tickling my left ear. I gripped her hips lightly, dipping my fingers just below the hem of her panties.

“I’m not teasing you. I’m trying to pleasure you.” He brushed his lips along her hips and pulled on her panties with his teeth. They slid off her body with ease and he kissed the inside of her thighs, parting them gently.

“Johnny please, please take me.” She moaned softly, gripping at the strong muscles on his back as he placed himself above her.

“Will do Bia. I love you.”

“I love you too Johnny.”


***
It was little snippets of memories with him that she enjoyed sometimes. But now, now that they weren’t together, and now that they were done, she wanted to forget. The ones that would stick in her mind no matter what she did.

She had to replace them. Re-wire her own brain for someone else.

But was that really what she wanted? Did she want him gone?

No.

She admitted to Jason that she missed him. And when she was lonely, instead of calling Johnny now, she’d gone to Jason. But Jason was her best friend, there was no physical attachment. No need or want for him.

Only for Johnny.

He’d only been out of her life for a few years, then when he came back, they fought and they broke up.

Now she’d heard he was back in town. And Bianca realized how much she still loved him and how much she had to have him back.

“Jason, I need your help.”

“With what, hun?”

“I still love him.” She shifted in Jason’s grasp. They sat in the sand, in each other’s arms, staring out at the fading sun over the horizon.

“I know you do, so what do you want me to do?”

“I just want to talk to him again. I need to fix what happened.”

“And what if you can’t fix it?”

“Then I don’t know what to do. I feel like I can’t live without him. I can’t function without the memories surging forward. I just can’t.”

“It’s like with Jimmy, huh?”

“Well…with Jimmy…that’s different, but yes. I miss them both. Jimmy yes, but Johnny. God, I miss him more. I miss how he used to wake me up in the morning, when he’d kiss me before a show, when we’d massage each other’s hand.”

“You guys were a fuckin’ weird couple.” They laughed and stood, brushing sand from their clothing. Bianca grabbed her flip-flops and Jason grabbed his beer that had been insulated in the sand. They walked toward the car.

“Yeah, but that’s what I loved. We were the only ones who understood each other.”

“That’s what it’s supposed to be like with the one you love. And you’re never going to be like that with anyone else. So, I am going to help you and him get back together. You’re both miserable without each other anyway. I just hope Johnny feels the exact same way.”

“I hope so too.” They retreated into the car and Jason drove Bianca back to her apartment, saying his goodbye and then he was off to talk to Johnny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chappy for a birthday contest for my awesome fried, Bianca, on deviantart. I hope you guys like this one. Jason is such a good friend! :D