Status: Active <3

Forget About It

Torn.

I walked around the park a bit more, talking to other tech guys, managers and merch table attendants. I might as well make a few friends.
"Don't you ever feel like a mother?" Hanna laughed. I had been talking to Forever The Sickest Kids' merch girl for a while now, and she was pretty awesome.
"Shit." I said looking at my phone. "Speaking of acting like a mother, I have to go wake my boys up." I laughed.
She laughed along with me. "That's a good idea. Kids are starting to get let in."
I smiled and walked away. I called Taylor quickly.
"Yello." he said in a chipper voice.
"Hey, are you at the merch table?" I asked, kind of frantic that I didn't have a clone to do more.
"Yep."
"Alright, awesome. Thanks."
I hung up the phone and made my way to the SUV.
I opened Ethan's door and slightly shook him awake. "Ethan," I whispered.
"Hmmm?" he grumbled.
"It's almost ten. You need to wake up and start getting shit together."
"Okay." he said rubbing his eyes. "Is there any chance you'll go on a Starbucks run?"
"I suppose." I sighed, walking over to the passenger side of the door.
I woke Justin up and took both of their orders.
I walked over to the merch tents and found Taylor, who was hidden under his glasses.
"Taylor, I'm walking to Starbucks, do you want anything?" I asked from the other side of the table.
"No thanks." he said returning to his phone.
He was annoying when he was tired.
"Fine." I sighed, walking away.
"Hey there." I heard from behind me.
I flipped my head around to see who it was.
Alex was running up beside me.
"I don't mean to sound creepy," he laughed, "but I heard you were walking to Starbucks and I wanted to know if you needed a Starbucks buddy." he smiled.
My heart fluttered back and forth and I smiled involuntarily.
What was I supposed to do when my heart said go and my head said no?
"Sure." I smiled.
"Do you mind if we stop at the bus really quick?" he asked.
"Uhh, sure." I smiled.
Alex led me around all of the cans and buses until he stopped and opened the door of one.
"You can come in if you want." he smiled.
All of Taylor's words flashed around me and I knew that worry flashed upon my face.
Alex laughed, "if you don't want to, it's cool." he smiled.
Relief spilt over me. "No, it's no big deal." I smiled.
As I climbed the stairs i've never been so torn before.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow!
I greatly appreciate the suscribers and readers!
I'm glad you like this story!
Thank you so much for reading, and comments are appreciated! <33