Nowhere, Anywhere, Somewhere

Coffee?

11

Being that I was going home, where all of my things were, I didn't pack much.

After I woke up I simply stuffed a small tote with the necessities and left.

By the time I made it to the airport terminal and through security, I only had
ten minutes before the plane started boarding.

As I was walking to the gate, my phone rang.

" Whaddya want?" I asked sleepily. I had spent almost all of last night tossing and turning. My heart and my mind were conflicted; Charlie used to be the love of my life, who i'm about to see for the first tim in over 5 years, and now my heart seems to be calling for Brian, whom i could never have.

" Uh. Where are you?" It was Brian. I turned the corner and the gate was in
sight. I saw Brian hunched over in his seat. Matt was standing up, pacing, Jimmy
asleep, Zack was texting, and Johnny was drinking coffee.

Coffee?
Jealousy.

" Right in front of you" I hung up.

Brian looked up and saw me headed that way.

I by passed him completely, walked passed all the other guys and straight up to
Johnny.

" Morning Meg-Hey!" he yelled when I grabbed the coffee out of his hands,
drinking from it and walking off to sit down.

" shut it shorty. I'm tired. " I said.

Matt chuckled. " Now that we're all here, who's waking up Rev?"

The guys all shared looks and finally looked to me. I rose an eyebrow and
sighed.

" Fine. I'll do it. " I got up out of my chair and gently shook Jimmy.

Nothing.

I looked up at Brian who was right in front of me.

" try again. " he told me.
I frowned, shaking him harder this time.

" AAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Jimmy yelled, jumping up out of his sleep. People around us
gave us weird looks. I glared at them.

He had a frantic look on his face and he was panting.

" you okay man?" Zack asked.

He shook his head," the fucking ninjas. They're after me, dude. "

We all laughed.

Just then the man at the counter called for boarding.

Whitney:)
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know. its short. but i'm not getting any comments and i have other things taking up my time. Want updates? Comment!! :)