Nowhere, Anywhere, Somewhere

Not what I had planned

20

It's been a couple weeks since we came back to California. 
And now, in mid November, we have about half of the songs written. 
"Nothing is harder, than to wake up all alone
Ask questions to myself bout the things you'll never know
What's left behind-"
" aw fuck. "
I chuckled as Brian interrupted Matt's singing when he missed a cord. 
We've been in the studio all day trying to work out the music for Victim. 
" Really?" Zacky whined. 
Brian grabbed on of Jimmy's drum sticks and hummed it at Zack's head. 
"Ow!" he yelled when it decked him in the shoulder. 
"Yeah Brian! Be nice to my sticks!"

We all cracked up. 
"Nothing's gettin done,man. We just need to call it quits for the day. What do ya say huh?" Matt reasoned. 
We all agreed. 
"No it's fine, I need to stay here and work out these cords. Can't concentrate at home with Michelle bitchin all the time. " Brian grumbled. 
I sighed," I have some paperwork to go through for Larry. "
"Fine," Matt sighed,"You guys stay here. But I'm going home. See ya later,guys." he waved as he got up and went out the door. 

Jimmy, Johnny,and Zack all followed out after. 

I gave Brian a shy smile in the silence and turned back to the pile of paper,clicking my pen before initialing a line. 

"Meg we need to talk."
Brian said, breaking the silence. 
I winced. 
"I was afraid you'd say that." I whispered as he got up and sat in the chair closer to me. 
"It's been almost a month since that kiss,Meg, and unlike you I can't seem to forget about it. "
I chuckled darkly,"forget about it? Think again. I've been losing sleep analyzing that night. I accidentally shampoo my hair twice because I'm thinking about you in the shower-" I ignored his smirk that followed my statement-" so now I'm tired and I'm out of shampoo. Trust me I haven't forgotten."

He grabbed my hands and forced me to look at him. 
"So what do we do?" he asked quietly.

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes and felt my eyes water with unshed tears. 

" I don't know." I whispered. 

He frowned, nodding, but he didn't move. 

And then he pressed his lips to mine. 

Once again his lips stole from my mind all reason and I found myself kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. 

I moaned after his bit my lip and he used it as an excuse to snake his tongue into my mouth, exploring what he could. 

Our tongues danced in a frantic frenzy and Brian stood up, never breaking the kiss but lifting me up as well, sitting me on top of the table. 

We broke apart breathless and I kissed my way up and down his neck, nibbling on his earlobe and pulling a deep moan from within his chest.

He reached one hand up and cupped a breast, kneading with one hand until I broke. 

I groaned with frustration, pulling his shirt off over his head and running my fingers over his broad chest and shoulders, tracing the outlines of his many tattoos. 

" no fair." he mumbled before nearly tearing off my own shirt in an effort to be closet to me. 

He moaned at the sight of my almost bare torso only covered in the red bra. 

My back arched as his lips left light kisses on my collar bone, nibbling in some areas sure to leave his mark. 

"Meg." he whispered, wrapping my legs around his waist and hoisting me up, walking us back wards to the couch, laying be down there before joining me. 

I kicked off my boots and was suddenly grateful he was wearing those ugly brown sandals of his. 

Brian straddled my waist, unbuttoning my jeans as our lips met again and again, each time more frantic and wanting than the last. 

Deep down I knew this was very wrong, but I couldn't force myself to stop. It felt to right. 

The things this man made me feel were sinful. 

No pun intended. 

I lifted my hips, allowing him to slip off the denim obstruction leaving me in only my red underwear set. 

I unbuckled his belt quickly, tossing it in a random direction and his pants followed shortly. 

The nearly naked contact was enough to send me into overdrive and all sense flew out the window. 

Brian's strong arms wrapped around me and lifted me up, sitting me in his lap once more. 

I smiled at him as he reached around and unclasped my bra, setting my breasts free of their confines.

Brian moaned, eyes rolling back at the sight and I nearly screamed at the sensation as his warm mouth covered one nipple, long fingers rolling the other. 
He sucked and nibbled and left me in a stuttering, mumbling mess. 

" I need you." I rasped, pulling his hair with my fingers to make him look at me. 

He grinned boyishly and turned us around to where I lay on my back on the couch. 

I felt his hands reached around my hip and pull down my underwear, letting me kick it into a corner. 

And then I was completely naked underneath him. 

" Hey Brian?" I panted. 
" Yeah babe?"

I frowned,"Boxers. Off. Now."
I commanded. 

Brian smirked," Yes M'am."

Next thing I knew I felt complete skin on skin contact, making me moan. 

He silenced me with a kiss, thrusting deep into me. 

I moaned louder, digging my nails into his back as  he thrust in and out creating a rhythm. 

He moaned,"Fuck. You feel so good Meg." 

With each tilt of his hips he sent me soaring higher and higher, until I felt myself thrown over the edge, spiraling out of control. 

And it was then I knew this wasn't just sex. 

This was making love. 

After a month and a half of knowing Brian I was already in love with him. 

"Meg!" Brian yelled as he found his release as well, spilling himself inside me. 

He collapsed on top of me and rolled to the side, wrapping me up in his arms. 

" Ok," he panted," Not what...I planned. For today, but I don't regret it. That was amazing. You were amazing. "

I nodded, slightly numb from the realization as to what had just happened. 

What have I just gotten myself into?