Nowhere, Anywhere, Somewhere

Dirty Little Secret

21
For a few good minutes we lay there in silence,stunned. 
"Hey Meg?" Brian spoke suddenly. 
I cleared my throat," Yeah?"
He sat up,turning his head to look at me and my fingers met the skin of his toned back,tracing invisible patterns. 
" This isn't good. "
My fingers stilled. 
"I know. " I whispered, sitting up as well and resting my chin in his shoulder. 
"But," he continued,"Now that I've had you...I don't think I'll be able to give you up,Megan."
I shorted, "so what do we do?"

Before he could answer,the door swung open,catching us off guard 
Brian moved in front to cover me. 
"Oh.Holy.Fuck." Johnny stuttered, staring at us. 

"Well fuck short shit get out!!!"
Bri yelled, pointing. 

The bassist nodded quickly, eyes wide as he retreated,slamming the door. 

I bit my lip, and started to pull on my clothes that were strewn all of the studio room. 

"Sorry bout that." Brian sighed,running a hand through his messy sex hair as he dressed as well. 

When we were both decent, he gave me a quick peck on the lips before we ventured out into the hallway. 

Johnny sat in a chair there,holding his head in his hands. 

"Please...Please tell me I did not just see that?" Johnny asked. 

I sighed,"You do realize you can't tell anyone,right?"
I told him. 
He stood up,scoffing. 
"Well fuck I'm not stupid,Meg. Yeah sure I'll just walk up to Brian's WIFE and say,Hey Michelle, remember that girl Megan,well yeah your husband's FUCKING HER!!
Honestly guys,really?"

I was at a loss for words. 
Brian growled,"Hey. Leave Megan out of this. If you wanna tell at someone,tell at me,okay?" 

Johnny rubbed the back of his neck,shaking his head. 
"Man you're just lucky I got here first, the guys and Larry and your manager person,Meg are on their way here. " he warned. 
I groaned,"Floyd? What does he want?" 

Brian cleared his throat,"Johnny man? Look I'm sorry but can you just act like you didn't see any of this?"

The shorter man nodded. 
We all went back into the recording room,waiting for the others to arrive. 

--------------------

"Whoa,wait. What are you trying to say,Floyd?" I interrupted my manager. 

He laughed,apologizing,"Was I rambling again?sorry. Look Megan the main point is that the label wants you to put out another album. And I know you're bust helping the Avenged guys but can you pull something together. I know you have boxes of notebooks filled with Lyrics. "

I nodded sadly. "It'll take forever to go through them. Maybe I'll do a mix of those and I'll write some new ones. "

He nodded,shaking my hand and leaving," See you soon Meg!"

He left the room and I leaned back in my chair. 

"Soo,another album? That's big," Jimmy stated. I nodded. 

"Yeah. "
"Well,we'll understand if you want to take a break from us to write your own" Matt offered. 
I looked over to Brian, catching his eye. 
"No," I said,"I'll still help y'all. Like he said,I have boxes of lyrics stowed away."

Zack chuckled,"You're crazy,you know that?"

I smiled,"yeah. I know."