Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Man and Woman

Emily’s Point Of View

Zane opened the door without looking trough the peep hole. Maybe he knew who was coming. But if he didn’t, I don’t want him to be hurt. At least the cops think I still ran away. The other people who ran have no idea who Zane is, he should be safe.

“Hello Zane, you do make it quite hard to find you.” An their steps echoed into the room. But it sounded like more then one person. Two set of feet. I opened my eyes and peered out. Finding a tall woman in cherry red stilettos, with extra tight leggings, and a long sparkly shirt. She had braded dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. The man with her had on dressy pants and a button shirt. Shaved head and black glasses. To be honest, he looked a lot like Van Desile.

“What are you doing here?” Zane seemed to be backing up. “How did you find me?”

“I’m here to see you, isn’t that clear? I found you because you used your credit card to get gas. I figured you’d go to a place that would take cash. I knew you had to since you have that Emily girl with you. I knew that you were moving because those two escaped. I’ve been trailing you for a long time. I went to every place you did, collecting clues. The only place I didn’t go was Peter’s. He doesn’t want anything to do with me, and I would rather not ruin his perfect little life.”

“You think I want something to do with you!? You ruined my life! Why can’t you just leave me alone?!” Zane cried. Starting to sound desperate. Was this guy a threat to us? I moved my hand over my mouth. Afraid that I was breathing to loud. If this guy knew my name, it means that he really has been trailing Zane. Something wasn’t right here. “What are you doing here?” Zane demanded at him again.

“You have to get rid of that girl, Zane. She’s a danger to you, do you know she ran away. Someone has to have reasons to run away.” The man informed. So that means he didn’t know everything. He didn’t know Zane kidnapped me. He didn’t know anything about my life before Zane. This man was almost completely in the dark.

“You don’t know anything about, Emily. You don’t understand anything.” Zane demanded. “Believe me, I know everything about her past. She has never hurt a fly, let alone another person. You’ve got something wrong in your analyses. If you ever touch a hair on her head, i will personally see that you regrett it.”

“Watch your tone with me Zane, you know what I could do to you.” The man growled.

“I’d like to see you try it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you guess who it is?
Song of the chapter Think Twice by; Eve 6 Focus on the words more then the video, i thought it was an abuse song not a cheating song. So ya.