Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Cuddling against the cold

Emily's Point Of View

When you wake up in the back of the truck, you kind of know something is wrong. Considering the truck is being thrown about on the road. Zane was supposed to be back here with me, we were sleeping. What happened?

The truck jerked to the side and I was tossed with it, my head cracking aginst the window. I let a cry of pain out and my hand instantly held the back of my hair. Trying to find out if I was bleeding, which I wasn't. What the heck is he doing?

When the truck jerked again I found myself diving for the blankets and cuddling underneath them for protection. Curling aginst the wall so I couldn't be slammed into it again. My almost healed fingers searched around until I found a flashlight and I fliched it on. Trying despertly to find the window leading to Zane so I knew I wasn't slamming aginst the tail gate and was risking falling out of the truck compleatly.

I found myself right underneath the window leading to him, but I was smart enough to know that if I tried to go through it I'd just end up slamming my head against something again. Then he would be angry at me for trying.

All of a sudden the truck jerked to a compleatly stop and yet again I smacked my head against the wall. Whimpering in shock. Though it didn't take long to hear Zane's cries of rage.

"Come on!" He screamed. Punching the steering wheel and leaving a honk in the process. "Great! Perfect!" I sighed, knowing that he was tick just scared me even more. The flash light flickered a bit, then went dead. Great, he wouldn't be to happy that we don't have a flashlight now.

I curled up a bit, tucking the blankets further around me. Feeling a tiny warm spot on my forehead, blood most likly. It really wouldn't surpize me now. Nothing suprizes me anymore. Unless its Zane, he suprizes me allot.

The window opened and a flood of light shot through, my hand came up to sheild my eyes. Zane slipped through with his own flashlight and slid the window shut. Crouching infront of me. His eyes looking tired and angry. I found myself shrinking away from him.

"Emily you're hurt." He gasped. Reaching for my hand to pull me close. The beam of his flashlight aiming towards my forehead. "I'm sorry, you should've been in a seat belt. You okay?" I nodded. Wincing when he pressed his hard warm fingers to the cut. "Its not very big, do you hit your head pretty hard?"

Again I nodded. "Twice to be exact." That made him chuckle a bit, nodding to himself. Then he pulled apart the blankets to tuck himself inside as well. "What happened?"

"A snow storm, we are in a ditch somewhere. I'm not to sure to be honest. I was just trying to get us out of it. We might be stuck here for awhile until a snow plow spots us. It's going to get cold, and we don't have much food so lets hope they spot us quickly." He explained. Wrapping his arms around my waist and tucking my face into him neck. "I'm sorry, it was quite stupid to try and outrun a storm. I was just trying to make sure this didn't happen, I know you hate the cold."

"Ya, likes its your fault mother nature decided to make it snow. We'll be fine." I reassured. Trying to make it sound like I could handle this. But both of us know I can't. Cold weather is just not my thing. Its going to be a very long night. "Just don't let me freeze to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly this is just a filler because I'm so gosh darn bourd right now lol.
Don't be a silent reader my prettys lol
Song of the chapter Mr. Brightside by The Killers Just because Emily is trying to look at the brightside. So really its just the name of the song. But then it would be Mrs. Brightside...Lol just go with it.