Status: I love comments :)

How to Save a Life

Don't let go

~Dream~

The world of warm sunlight and smiling daisy's floated around me. The grass underneath my body with cold with the morning dew, and my hair was wild with curls from the light breeze. Zane lay beside me, well a couple feet away to be exact, but still near me. His sight was what scared me.

In his hands was a neck less, a locket. The silver chain was dripping water and blood. He seemed as though he was clutching onto it for dear life, sobs beginning to rip out of his chest. Something was wrong, but what was it?

"Zane?" I called. Sitting up. The sky above us began to turn black with storm clouds, his face turned up to it. Letting the sprinkles of rain splash his face. That's when his body moved a bit. What I saw behind him left terror in my heart, I was there. Dead, or at least I think I'm dead. With the amount of blood on me I have to be. My body began shaking as I stumbled towards him. "Zane what'd you do to me!?" I sobbed. But yet again he didn't hear me. He just turned to a wall of cars the suddenly appeared in the distance as well.

"You killed her!" He screamed. The rain began to pour harder, drenching both of us.

A man stepped out from one of the cars, pulling his huge black hood off from his head. It was Zane's stepfather. Behind him was Peter, and Natalie. They all looked quiet angry. "She killed your mother!"

"No! I did!" Zane snapped. His own body beginning to shake in angry. He took another look at me then dropped the locket around his neck. Whispering to the body. "I'll see you soon, Emily." Then he charged. Gun shots blared.

~End Of Dream~

I awoke to myself scream no and jerking into a sitting position. Gasping and shivering. Zane jerked awake next to me when he heard the commotion. He clicked the flashlight on and set it on the wheel well so it lit up the entire truck bed.

"Em? What's wrong?" He demanded when he got the sight of my hyperventilating body. To be honest I didn't give him an answer, I just burrowed myself in his warm arms and cried. Feeling helpless as ever, which I hated. But it was just a dream. I'm alive, Zane's alive, his step father is no where to be found. We are safe. "Shh, baby. It was just a dream, calm down." His arms tightened around me and I clutched onto his shirt harder. Sobs threatening to roll out of my lips. Shivers ripping through my body. "You're freezing." He let go of me to reach for blankets, but I flipped a nut. Crying out and clutching onto him more. Finding myself curling into a ball and never wanting to let go. He died in my dream and that scared me enough, I don't want to ever know what it would be like to loose him. Ever.

"Don't let go!" I begged. He seemed shocked to find me crying to him like this, but he still wrapped his arms around me, and laid us down in his little corner of the truck bed. Pulling all the blankets around us like a mini blanket home.

In about two to three minutes my cries ceased to a dull whimpering. He never let go, just like I asked. He just ran his fingers through my hair and hummed a little song. Which vibrated his chest, I pressed my cheek to it. Feeling his heartbeat. happy that the dream was not real.

"Are you okay?"' He whispered. Seeming a bit concerned, of course he has every right to be concerned. My head bobbed in a light nod. Stretching up up kiss him longingly. Wrapping my arms around his neck to hold him there. His soft lips kissed back and he loosened his grip on me a bit. But then the heat on my back began disappeared and I had to pull away to curl against him again. Shivering once more. "Just remember that it will be warm in Florida, you can lay out in the sun and walk around in shorts and a tank top. It won;t be hot chocolate you'll have to drink, but ice cold tea. Doesn't it sound nice?" Again I nodded.

"You are a very good side tracker." I giggled. Pressing my cold nose to his shoulder. "I hate snow, I truly do."

"I can tell." He smirked. "Never ever scare me like that again, ever. I thought you were having a heart attack or something like that. I about gave me one just thinking about it."

"I promise that I will never freak out like that against unless it was a really scary dream and I need you to hold me." I smiled. Nuzzling him a bit, he just chuckled and pressed his face to my hair. "Thank you for being my knight."

"Pish, some knight I am." He purred. "I'm the evil wizard that stole the princess from her tower."

"Sure, but this princess's tower was filled with goblins and ghouls, so I needed to be stolen." I promised. Trying to make him feel better about what he has done to me. I have forgiven him, now he needed to forgive himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read Me I'm Improtant

I'm up to the hundred subscriber mark! YAY! I thank you all because I never thought anyone would like this story :).

Ps. What do you think of a new layout? I'm feeling creative lol

So please don't be a silent reader

Song of the chapter Sunrise by: Nora Jones

Thank you my prettys!