Status: PAUSED

Dear Reader

9

I was walking toward the cafeteria with Chris following close behind. I was going to try and endure lunch with a large scary male when I finally found a loop hole. I suddenly bolted to the guidance counselor's office and he of course followed me. I screamed "Sorry. Closed session." as I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

I then turned around to see Ciera smiling widely at me. That wasn't what was weird. What was weird is that even though i'm sweaty, out of breath, have just screamed at someone (even though I don't ever speak like at all), and have teary eyes (from just thinking about what he could have done if he caught me), Ciera doesn't seem in the least bit fazed.

She just keeps beaming at me while hugging and stroking a tiny fridge. She suddenly screams excitedly "We've got a mini fridge! Happy dance!" I look at her strangely before telling her i'm too tired and she should do it instead, but she says she already had and was waiting for me so I could dance to. I then give her a confused look and ask her seriously, "What's wrong with you?"

"That answer may take a life time." she said in a just as serious tone. I then sit in front of her while continuing to look at her like she's nuts and trying desperately not to crack up. You probably wouldn't be able to not laugh if you saw her with her stupid smile never leaving, and with how she seems almost in love with that fridge.

me: *stares at her gesturing for her to let go*
Ciera: Just a little while longer. *sighs contently*
me: *shakes head and smirks*
Ciera: *lets go* So what's up?
me: Does something need to be up for me to be here?
Ciera: No. Like I said before, You can be here as long as you like and for any reason you like. Unless of course i'm talking to someone else and they want there privacy.
me: *nods*
Ciera: Want a snack? *large grin*
me: You've just been dying to use this fridge, huh?
Ciera: Oh, you have no idea! *squeals*

She opens the little fridge and I can tell she spent hours on trying to fit all that stuff in there. I have no idea how she got so much to fit! "Why didn't you just get a bigger fridge?" I commented. "Because this one is so much cuter!" she beamed while taking out a couple of pizza's (one pepperoni, and the other was plain cheese) and put them into the equally cite microwave.

me: So, did you know I was coming for lunch?
Ciera: Nope, but I sure was hopping! You're pretty cool, but the only time I'm scheduled to talk with you is Thursdays during gym, and when we have group therapy on Mondays. So, I was hoping you'd come on your own accord whenever you felt like it.
me: I'm allowed to come whenever I want?
Ciera: *nods and takes out pizza while gesturing for me to pick one*
me: *points to plain cheese, and with a full mouth of pizza talks* Even during class?
Ciera: Whenever you want as long as you get a hall pass from your teacher, or I write you one to prove you were with me.

We didn't talk for the rest of the time I was there because I was already upset that I talked so much. But I wasn't too upset this time 'cause she seemed like a nice person and she didn't look like she would or even could hurt me. I definitely wasn't going to tell her my whole life's story, but I would probably pop in once in a while to have a friendly conversation and eat something from her beloved, tiny fridge instead of the nasty bagged lunches I bring just so I don't have to stand on a line with people staring at me like I have two heads.

I was just about to leave for the day (Yes, I waited for school to be done for the day. I'm being a good girl and not skipping... for now) when Ciera stopped me and gave me a pass to show my teachers, and one for my mother so they wouldn't scold me for not being in class, and then a book with a lock on it.

I gave her a questioning look. She explained it was a diary that only I'll have the key to (which she put on a necklace and gave to me). She said she didn't expect me to talk about my feelings, or myself because she wouldn't either to someone she just met, but it's unhealthy to keep things bottled up inside. So, in a way, this was my "self-therapy". I nodded and mumbled a "thank you" and left.

Just as I was walking through the hallways to leave I fastened the key around my neck, and when I looked up I saw Peter walking away from his locker. I tore out a piece of paper from my diary and wrote a quick apology letter for making him think he was the reason I was upset and for his grandmother who I was sure was a very nice lady that he takes after. I signed it "Vanessa- that quiet chick with black and white hair that you sit next to in homeroom, and have Spanish and AP math with... incase you didn't remember..." Satisfied with the note, I pushed it into his locker. I turned around to see Scott with his arm around Dat Hoe's waist (Ashley... and yes, I realize "dat" isn't a word, but I rather like it as a title, don't you?)

Scott: Sending a love letter? *annoying smirk*
Dat Hoe: I bet he'll rip it up in her face tomorrow if it is. *evil smirk that I want to rip off*
Scott: Unless he's a complete weird-o just like her! *more smirking*
Dat Hoe: *Laughs loudly* You're so funny babe!
me: *walks away from the world's most sickening, overly smirking couple*
Dat Hoe: Hey Hoe! Don't walk away from me!
me: (with out looking back) The real hoe is in the mirror, young one.
Scott: Don't listen to that witch. Now, how 'bout you and me go somewhere... alone?

I ran the rest of the way out of the school building not wanting to hear anymore. If she agrees after them only going out for one day, she's more of a hoe than I thought, but I can't help but feeling a bit bad for her if he does do "things" with her and then dumps her.

I knew that's what he was going to do; I even warned her. He always does it! But if she won't listen to me, and decides to do it, it's not like I can stop her. Just wish she and everyone else would listen when I have something important to say- when I want to express myself. At least I have something to write in now that I could do that with.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? what should i change? who's your fave character? talk to me about your day... no seriously.. i'm kind of bored and any comment whether here or in my inbox wud b greatly appreciated.. i need human contact! n i don't count arguing with my Lil brother about whether batman and captain america are real super heroes! ...although, for the record, they so aren't!
much luv,
~orael :)