An Eternal

An Ending

A bright light woke Stella. Jakob lay next to her. He was pale and unmoving.
“Jakob?” She put her hand on his shoulder. He was stone cold.
“Jakob!” A presence loomed over her. One that she was not familiar with.
“Why do you cry over him?” Stella looked up to see a pale severe looking woman standing over them.
“Why do you cry over the devils boy? The boy who let you die so many times?” Stella looked to this woman and asked,
“Did you do this to him?” The woman smiled cruelly.
“Yes. I did. That scum deserved to face his torture as he did. He let you, the one girl who ever loved him, die. Again and again. He deserved to die!” Stella crawled towards the woman and begged, “Please, please, bring him back to me. I beg you!” The woman looked down on Stella and sneered. “Tell me why I should give you this filth? This boy who doesn’t deserve even Hell?!”
Stella begged.
“I love him. I would give all the time I have left for him. Please do something for him. Please give him back to me.” The woman looked over to Jakob’s body and asked
“How can you love a boy who doesn’t deserve the affection of a dog?”
Stella whimpered, “Because I can see what others don’t. I love everything he is. Please give him back.”
The woman nodded and said, “You shall get what you so desire.”
She raised her hands, and the light was gone.

Stella’s human life had been cut in half. Fifty years given to the both of them. THey spent the rest of their lives together, in the small ocean side village in Greece. The same one that sat beneath the Temple of Athena. They loved each other until the day they died in each others arms, and even after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALLLLLLLLL DONE!!!! =D *dance party!* whoo! much love to you all!!! *hugs for everyone!* comment please =D