Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 10.

The dainty steams enveloped Chloe’s body while she relaxed in her bath, enjoying the aroma of the watermelon and cantaloupe scented candles.

The hot water stroked her body while Chloe closed her eyes, caving into the soothing relaxation. She had had a rough couple of days, studies were hard and her relationship with Jade was tenser than ever.

Chloe rested her head on the towel and her fingers traced the soft water of her large bathtub, playing with the rich bubbles.

The perfect serenity was roughly interrupted when the door to Chloe’s bathroom burst open and Jade walked inside, she had a cocktail shaker and two glasses in her hands.

“What are you doing?!?!” Chloe yelled while her hand clenched her heart, which was beating rapidly.

“I never thought 'later' would mean three days!” Jade rolled her eyes, referring to Chloe’s promise that the two of them will discuss their relationship.

“Jade, I’m naked!!!” Chloe yelled in disbelief and moved the bubbles closer to her with her hands.

“Oh please, as if I’ve never seen you naked before!” Jade rolled her eyes once again and looked around the bathroom.

Jade spotted the large straw laundry basket in the corner of the room and rushed to grab it. She placed it next to the marble tub and sat on top.

“Here.” Jade pushed a glass into Chloe’s wet hands.

“Jade what are you doing?” Chloe asked, she was still rather confused.

“We,” Jade said decisively, “-are going to have a lovely chat.” She finished her sentence and poured the pink drink into Chloe’s glass.

“What’s that?” Chloe asked and tried sniffing the icy liquid, but all she could smell was her fruity shower gel.

“Raspberry Mojito.” Jade answered. “Your favorite.” Jade smiled warmly and Chloe couldn’t help but smile back.

“So, why did you return so early from your lunch with Megan that day?” Jade asked and played with the berries in her drink.

“Oh that! Umm she had a meeting with a client or something.” Chloe mumbled and took a sip, the liquid froze and warmed up her tongue at the same time. “Mmm yum yum!”

“A client? What does she do?” Jade asked curiously and rested her feet on the edge of the hot tub.

“She’s a lawyer now,” Chloe explained. “She even has her own office with her boyfriend!” Chloe said proudly.

“For real? That’s so good for her!” Jade said excitedly although she looked amazed.

“Yeah they have a practice here and another one in LA…” Chloe added and relaxed once again into the water.

“I can see your nipples.” Jade said casually.

“Shut up you pervert!” Chloe giggled and tried covering her chest with as much lather as possible.

Jade laughed and rocked on the laundry basket.

“I broke up with Jake…” Jade looked into Chloe’s eyes and her fingers nervously tapped against the cup.

“You did?” Chloe asked softly, “Why?”

“Because it was a fake relationship, based on interest and pressure from our parents. It was never meant to last.” Jade signed.

“I realized that I wanted something real…I thought I found it with Matt but everything just came crashing down on me…” Jade mumbled.

“You were right Chloe, I did end up choking on my own mess.” Jade confessed and her words pinched Chloe’s heart.

“I didn’t mean what I said Jade…I was mad.” Chloe said apologetically. “How did Boris take it?” Chloe referred to the breakup.

“My dad? I don’t think he got the news yet,” Jade smirked. “He’ll find out…eventually.” Jade smiled evilly.

“And are things over with Matt?’ Chloe asked.

“Every time I’m with him everything feels so special,” Jade sighed dreamily. “I want to be with him, and I won’t let any family business get between the two of us.” She decisively said.

“Well it also depends on Matt, you know…” Chloe mumbled, trying her hardest not to sound mean.

“I know. I told him everthing.” Jade smiled.

“You did?!?! And how did her take it?!” Chloe was extremely surprised with Jade’s courage.

“Umm we discussed everything, he was a little angry but I think he’s better now…” Jade said sadly.

“It’s gonna take him some time to trust me again but we are taking it slow.” She smiled weakly.

“Aww baby I’m so happy for you!” Chloe grinned and stroked Jade’s arm.

“Ew, you’re wet!” Jade pushed Chloe away and fell backwards, loudly hitting the floor.

“OH MY GOD!!! Are you okay?!?!” Chloe yelled and sat up in the tub.

There was a short silence before Jade burst out laughing hysterically. “You idiot!!!” Chloe giggled and sprinkled water on Jade, who was lying on the tiles.

“Shut upppp it’s your fault!!!” Jade calmed down and crossed her legs.

“Ok, back to romance.” Jade said seriously. “What’s up with Brian?” She asked.

“How would I know?” Chloe shrugged apathetically and stepped out of the bath, dripping water everywhere.

“What do you mean ‘How would I know?'” Jade mocked Chloe, looking at her from the floor. “Aren’t you seeing him?”

“You could say that…” Chloe frowned and wrapped a small fluffy towel around her curves.

“Huh?!” Jade asked desperately and stood up, placing her hand on her hip. “What the hell Cloe?”

“I’m sleeping with him, ok?” Chloe rolled her eyes while drying her golden, red colored hair with a towel.

“You mean like booty calls?!” Jade’s jaw dropped to the floor.

“Yeah, why are you so shocked?” Chloe muttered and walked out of the bathroom, Jade followed her closely.

“Chloe this is so unlike you!!! He’s a great guy why can’t you two just act like a normal couple?!” Jade panicked, Chloe didn’t feel like having that conversation again, only this time with Jade instead of Megan.

“I don’t wanna be with him, Jade,” Chloe stated, “Guh! Why doesn’t anyone understand my point here?!” Chloe asked desperately stormed into her large closet.

“Because your point is completely and utterly idiotic! Gosh Chloe!” Jade called out when Chloe dropped her towel to the floor and began picking out underwear.

“He’s funny! He has his own money so he’s definitely not after yours! He is totally into you as far as I’m concerned.” Jade starting listing the reasons why Chloe should date Brian.

“Jade just drop it.” Chloe snapped and slipped into a matching pair of underwear (See the lovely picture on your right ^.^).

“No! You are horrible with men! You’re not going to get anywhere with that altitude!” Jade whined.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about Jade.” Chloe scorned and stormed past Jade, heading towards her vanity table.

“Men are horrible with me.” Chloe claimed and pulled her large flat iron out of the drawer and plugged it in.

“What happened to your last boyfriend? That Swedish guy!!! What was his name ummmm-“

“Jansen.” Chloe answered bitterly and began straightening her hair with the special tool.

“Yeah Jansen, he was smoking hot!” Jade giggled, “How’d it end between the two of you? You never told me!” Jade complained and sat down in front of the mirror and began playing with Chloe’s makeup.

“Let’s just say he likes to have a few women in his life at once…” Chloe scorned.

“Oh Chloe I’m sorry…” Jade pouted.

“I don’t wanna sound cold but the fact that you got hurt in the past can’t stop you from moving on!” Jade claimed.

“You are letting a great chance with Brian slip between your fingers!” Jade said honestly and Chloe tried to avoid making eye contact with her.

“You have to trust Brian, Chlo…” Jade stroked Chloe’s bare back and Chloe shivered.

Everything Jade was saying was completely true. Chloe knew that she needed to let go of the past but she was afraid to death of getting hurt again.

“How can I?” Chloe asked honestly. “He’s a rock star. He constantly drinks and smokes; he’s surrounded by girls that would kill for a night with him! How am I supposed to compete with that?”

“You don’t have to! He chose you over them! He doesn’t want the fan girls…” Jade said.

“He never said that.” Chloe said. “I can’t expect him to commit to me and I’m sure as hell not going to be the first one to the same thing.”

"Then you’ll make him say it.” Jade stated.

Chloe smirked, “And when exactly? The next time I end up naked in his bed? I haven’t spoken to him since the last time.” Chloe scowled.

“We don’t speak very often, to be honest.” Chloe smiled weakly.

“Good! You’ll tell him that today.” Jade said decisively.

“Today? What are you talking about?” Chloe chuckled, amazed by Jade’s optimism.

“Yup! A7X wrapped up their album so Matt’s having a gathering at his house! And guess what? We’re invited!” Jade clapped her hands happily.

“Are you shitting me?” Chloe asked, completely taken aback.

“Nope! Now get ready!!!” Jade grinned and then hopped out of Chloe room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone I really hope you enjoyed that!!!!

Thanks so much for all your support! It keeps me motivated <3

Comments? :D