Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 11.

"How’s it going?” Matt smiled when Chloe and Jade walked into his living room, his lips curved and enhanced his dimples.

Chloe kissed his cheek and then came Jade’s time to have Matt al to herself. Chloe stepped into the large space,looked around and spotted a large drum set and guitars in the middle of the room.

Besdes the instruments, the house looked rather normal and cozy.

“I. Love. Your. Bag!” A feminine voice exclaimed and Chloe turned around, looking for the source.

A short girl with honey colored hair was fast approaching Chloe. “Gorgeous!” She squealed and took a hold of Chloe’s owl shaped handbag and began examining it.

“I’m Jewel by the way.” She smiled warmly.

“I absolutely love it as well!” Chloe grinned.

“Johnny, Sweety, come look at this bag! I want one exactly like it!” Jewel called and a few second later Johnny emerged from Matt’s kitchen, holding 6 beers between his fingers.

"Chloe!” Johnny smiled. “Glad to see that you’re still around!” He added and then preceded to kissing the side of Jewel’s face.

“I see that you’ve met Jewel,” Johnny added and shoved one of the beers into Chloe’s hands.

‘I don’t like beer.” Chloe mumbled and Johnny and Jewel’s jaws dropped.

“Then what the heel are you doing at an A7X party!?” Jewel gasped and took the beer from Chloe.

“Um,” Chloe bit her lip, starting to feel uncomfortable.

“Haha honey I’m kidding!!! C’mon let’s get you something tasty to drink!” Jewel chuckled and hugged Chloe’s side, walking her to across the room.

“Chloe here wants something that doesn’t taste like poo!” Jewel announced and raised her green beer bottle high in the air.

“Coming right at you!” A girl with deep and long purple hair said happily and rushed to Jewel’s side.

“There,” She presented Chloe with a glass full of sizzling, deep blue liquid.

“What the hell’s that?” Chloe laughed and smelled it suspiciously.

“No idea actually. Jimmy made it just now, he comes up with the craziest things when he’s hammered.” She shrugged.

“I’m Lilly.” She introduced herself.

“Jimmy? Where’s he?” Chloe asked and looked around the room, it was only the three of them there.

“There.” Lilly said casually and pointed at the couch. The black comforter suddenly started shifting and Jimmy’s messy head popped up from underneath.

“You!” He pointed an long finger at Chloe. “You’re ummm…” He hummed.

“I know you! Ummmm,” He scratched his head.

“Cleo! Yup, you’re Cleo.” Jimmy slurred and lazily lifted himself off the couch. “You are late Miss Cleo.” He mumbled and his hazy blue eyes looked deep into Chloe’s.

“Nope.” Chloe giggled.

“Don’t doubt my authority!” Jimmy protested and took the drink from Chloe’s hands, draining it in less than a second.

“Brian!” Jimmy shouted.

“Jimmy where’s your girlfriend?” Lilly sighed. Chloe was a bit surprised because she assumed that Jimmy and Lilly were together.

"She’s working! I told you!!” Jimmy teased Lilly and squeezed her hard, making her burst out laughing. “She’s a zombie slayer! Remember!?” Jimmy kissed the crown of Lilly’s head.

“Like, online?” Chloe asked, puzzled.

“Noooo! Zombies are real! Syn don’t just stand there you’re creeping me out!” Jimmy yelled at the person standing behind Chloe.

Chloe turned around and crossed her arms over her chest, smirking at Brian.

“Aren’t you gonna say hello to me?” She cocked an eyebrow.

Brian smirked and stumbled towards her. He hugged her waist and kissed the corner of her mouth.

“Well thanks a lot for doing me a favor!” Chloe rolled her eyes and pushed him away from her.

“Nice beanie by the way.” She chuckled and walked past Brian into the yard.

"Hey guys!” Chloe smiled when she approached Matt, Jade, Lilly and Zack who were all working on Matt’s huge assed grill.

Zacky had his arm wrapped around Lilly’s slim waist and Chloe smiled, they looked like a great match.

“Don’t you make fish steaks?” Chloe questioned while trying to look over Matt’s shoulder.

Matt grinned, “Can you cook a fish steak?” He mocked.

“Wow! I can cook deer if you want me too.” Chloe mocked back.

“You’d kill Bambi!?!?!” Johnny gasped, he was rocking on the hammock with Jewel in his arms.

“Johnny, where I come from, you can buy Bambi parts at the local store.” Chloe said.

“No!!! That’s horrible!!!” Lilly pouted and handed Chloe a plate of burgers, which Chloe then placed on the large wooden table.

A familiar pair of arms made their way around Chloe’s body and Brian nuzzled his face into the crook of Chloe’s neck.

“What do you want?” Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Aw that’s not very welcoming.” Brian huffed and caressed Chloe’s hips.

“Cause you’re acting like a douche.” Chloe said simply and took the beanie off Brian’s head, leaving his straight hair ruffled and sticking in different directions.

“Well aren’t you a little brat?” Brian smirked and took a few sips from his beer. He then once again leant in the embrace her but the cold of the bottle pressed against Chloe’s lower back and she squealed.

Her hands pushed Brian away right when an extremely drunk Jimmy bumped into Brian behind, making them both fall over.

Chloe burst out laughing when she saw the two of them piled one on top of the other on the floor.

“Get off!” Brian groaned and tried pushing Jimmy off.

“Jim?” Brian growled and managed to turn over. “Crap he’s passed out again!’ Brian laughed and slapped Jimmy’s drooling face.

“Well get up before he wakes up and hurls all over you.” Chloe advised cynically and Brian shot her a warning look.

“C’mon, help me.” Brian told Chloe and pointed at Jimmy’s figure.

“Are you out of your mind?! I weigh 117 lbs and he’s a freaking giant!” Chloe exclaimed but Brian just hooked his arms underneath Jimmy’s and pulled him up.

“Take his legs.” Brian smirked.

“No! I hate feet! I’ll be the one who ends up barfing!” Chloe protested. Brian rolled his eyes and began dragging Jimmy into the house.

They finally made it to a spare bedroom and Brian tossed Jimmy onto the bed. “Thanks for the escort.” Brian smirked.

“Any time!” She grinned.

“Will you at least help me get him out of those clothes?” He asked and began undressing Jimmy.

“As long as you take his feet.” Chloe wrinkled up her nose and unwillingly pulled Jimmy’s shirt off.

“Is this even legal?” Chloe mumbled when all of Jimmy’s stuff was piled on the floor.

“Sure! Damn, he’s out of his mind!” Brian laughed, referring to Jimmy.

Chloe smiled, appreciating their great friendship. She then picked the dark clothes off the floor, “I’ll take care of these...” She said and walked out of the room, making her way to the laundry room.

The room was rather small and dimly lit, the walls were painted blue and all that was inside were a large washing machine, a dryer and numerous laundry baskets.

Chloe tossed Jimmy’s clothes inside the machine and closed it, as she did so, she heard the door close and she turned around.

Brian was making his way towards her, his eyes fixed on her, staring deeply. She watched him as he roughly pulled his sleeveless shirt off his head.

Still not breaking eye contact, Brian began undoing his Bermudas and they as well, ended up on the floor.

Chloe could tell by the bulge in his boxers that he was more than ready to take her right there, at that exact moment.

He was now right in front of her, Chloe felt him breathing aginst her lips and she held her breath, expecting him to kiss her. His lips, instead, found her neck and his tongue warmly caressed it, making shivers run down Chloe’s spine.

His mouth made his way to her chest and his fingers quickly untied the front of Chloe’s bohemian top, exposing her bra to him. Brian growled and grazed her breast with his sharp teeth.

Chloe gasped and clenched his muscular biceps.

She loved the way he touched her and made her body tingle everywhere. He was building up her excitement slowly and torturously.

His hands rested on Chloe’s denim shorts and he dropped to his knees in front of her. Chloe felt the washing machine against her back and she leant against it for support.

With his hands still on her hips, Brian turned Chloe around and she soon felt his breath on the back of her legs.

“Brian!” Chloe gasped when his teeth sunk into the delicate skin of her thighs and he began dragging her shorts down, along with her panties.

Chloe felt completely exposed next to him and yet extremely sexy and powerful.

“What’s that baby?” He murmured when he stood up, his chest pressing against Chloe’s back. Chloe felt his hands squeeze her buttocks and then move underneath her top.

“This is so inappropriate.” She breathed when his hands caressed her flat stomach. Brian once against started lingering on her neck and Chloe wrapped her arm around him.

“A quickie is never appropriate.” Brian’s voice was muffled by his hungry kisses. Chloe felt him fondle with his boxers and his erection pressed against the back of her thigh.

Brian bent her over and Chloe held onto the machine for support, his hand rested on the small of her back and she felt him slowly push himself inside of her.

She moaned out loud because of the tightness and the intensity and Brian’s hand closed on her mouth.

"Shh, they’ll hear us.” He said hotly in her ear and Chloe closed her eyes, letting the ecstasy overtake her senses.

Brian was gradually building up his pace and sending waves of pleasure through Chloe’s body. She was trying her hardest to suppress her whimpers but it was simply impossible.

“Uh,” a soft moan escaped her luscious lips when Brian hit the right spots inside of her. Her hands closed on Brian’s wrists and she squeezed him tightly.

“Baby,” Brian warned and his lips traced Chloe’s nape, he was trying to shush her but failed miserably.

“I can’t,” She whimpered and shut her eyes, feeling him fill her over and over again. Chloe felt Brian’s tongue on her and her nails dug into his tattooed skin.

The sensations he was giving her were incredible but she wanted to feel his body on hers, “Brian, touch me.” She commanded faintly and pushed her hips into his.

Soon enough his large arms closed around her waist and he caressed her hips while slowly sliding in and out of her.

“Fuck,” Chloe moaned while every muscle in her body contracted with pure pleasure. She once again wrapped her arm around him and plastered the two of them together.

Their hips crashed into one another’s and it was almost too much for her to take, he was going at a mercilessly fast pace. “Brian,” Chloe gasped for him.

“I know baby, hold on a little more,” He growled and quickened his movements even more.

“I can’t!” She moaned, shutting her eyes tightly. She was about to reach her peak any moment now.

He thrust harder, pushing deeper inside of her each time. “Chloe you’re a goddess.” She heard him say to her in her ear and she smiled, biting her lip hard.

The knots at the pit of her stomach were tighter than ever and she knew that she was about to lose it, she could feel that Brian was ready to release.

All of the sudden his teeth pierced into the skin of her shoulder and Chloe yelped out loud as she felt her orgasm hit her hard.

Brian was still going fast and Chloe’s nails were piercing his skin. Right when she thought that she couldn’t take it anymore she felt him shoot inside of her and relax against her skin.

Chloe panted while Brian stroked her legs, soon kissing the area where he had bitten her.

Brian turned her back around and finally pushed his lips against hers in a heated kiss, his tongue battling Chloe’s and roaming her mouth everywhere.

Chloe was taken aback by his force but kissed him back just as hungrily. They pulled away after a while and Brian kissed her shoulders.

“You’re gorgeous.” He said against her jaw line and Chloe stroked his hair in response.

Brian slipped Chloe’s clothes back on and then got dressed himself, Chloe watched him the entire time.

Chloe was about to walk out of the room when Brian suddenly grabbed her hand.

“Mmm?” She asked.

“Go out with me.” Brian said, almost stating a fact.

“What?!” Chloe exclaimed, he was ruining a great moment.

“Let me take you out to dinner, anything!” Brian said and took her hands in his.

What happened to the beast that captivated her body only several moments beforehand?

“Brian!” Chloe yanked her hands out of his grip and stared at him, completely shocked.

“It’s just dinner Chloe.” Brian smirked.

“Fine!” She surrendered and rushed out of the laundry room, trying to get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

She almost ran into Jewel, Zacky and Matt while rushing down the hallway, they were all grinning saracastically at Chloe's facial expression.

“I…Umm…Had trouble turning on the washing machine.” Chloe lied lamely.

“Sure you did!” Jewel laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long one! I know :O But I think it was worth it *wink wink*

Comment and Subscribe?

<3