Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 14.

Chloe dried her hands off with a yellow towel and bent over to peek into the oven. “Mmmm! Perfect!” She giggled proudly.

“Morning.” She heard Brian’s groan behind her and soon felt his hands on her waist. She straightened her back and sank into his chest.

“Morning.” She replied softly and caressed his colorful forearms. Brian nuzzled his face into Chloe’s nape and left kisses on her exposed skin.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed his protective embrace. “Best. Birthday-“ Brian placed kissed on her shoulders.

“Slash-“ He went on nibbling on her skin, “Make up sex-“

“Ever.” Brian finished his sentence and squeezed Chloe, making her chuckle.

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Chloe turned around in his arms and smiled. She hugged Brian’s shoulders and played with the ends of his dark hair.

“You bet.” He smirked and leant in to kiss Chloe. He pleasantly stroked her lower back while he sucked on her lower lip, asking to enter her mouth.

She cupped Brian’s cheeks with her gentle hands and deepened the kiss, letting his minty tongue meet hers.

They held each other close while enjoying the intimate kiss. Their mouths drifted apart and Brian looked into Chloe’s eyes.

Chloe felt her heart pound faster and she ran a hand down his exposed chest. Her fingers played with Brian’s happy trail and then moved down to fondling with the elastic of his boxers.

She felt his gaze burn into her and his hands soon took hers, playing with the ring on her finger. “Chloe,” She heard him say her name and looked up.

Brian pressed his forehead to hers while his thumb caressed Chloe’s jaw line. “Be with me.” He said in a low voice and shivers ran down Chloe’s spine.

She exhaled and sank into his hand; his touch was warm and welcoming. “I want to.” She whispered and looked back into his chocolate eyes.

Brian shot her a questioning look, he wasn’t sure where she was going. “I’m scared.” Chloe confessed,

“I’m not going to hurt you.” Brian said and ran his fingers through the loose curls in her hair.

“I hadn’t had the best of luck with men, Brian.” Chloe sighed. She truly wanted to be with him. She loved his company and the way he made her feel, his lifestyle was the only flaw she could find.

“We’re different in America.” He smirked and Chloe giggled, ruining her light pink nails down his skin.

“Ok.” Chloe said simply and caressed his shaven cheek.

“Is this a yes?” Brian questioned and searched her eyes for answers.

Chloe bit her lip and nodded. Brian’s lips curled into a massive grin and he pushed his lips against Chloe’s, kissing her with great passion and tenderness.

She smiled against him and playfully bit his lips, earning a growl from Brian. They pulled away and Brian rubbed his nose against Chloe's, soon pecking her lips.

Chloe hugged his middle and rested her head on his broad chest, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent. “You won’t regret this.” She heard Brian say while he stroked her soft hair.

She nodded and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss him. “Shorty.” Brian mocked and Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Take that back or you won’t get any food.” She warned and walked across the room to the oven.

“You don’t have to cook for me.” Brian said while he opened the cabinets and put two glasses on the counter.

“Who said I was cooking for you?” Chloe smirked and pulled the tray out of the hot oven.

“What’s that?” Brian asked curiously and looked over her shoulder.

“Mini quiche.” Chloe answered casually and began placing the golden appetizers on a large plate.

“An omelet could’ve been fine.” Brian said and opened the door to the back yard.

“I don’t cook stuff like that.” Chloe smirked. “Where are you going?” she asked.

“Don’t you wanna eat outside?” Brian shrugged and Chloe agreed.

“Well?” Chloe asked curiously while watching Brian try her food.

“S'okay.” Brian shrugged and Chloe’s jaw dropped.

“What!? Well you can have your stupid omelets then!” Chloe huffed and leant backwards, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I’m kidding!” Brian laughed and caressed her knee under the table.

“Jerk.” Chloe laughed and kicked his leg back.

“One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had! And I’m not shitting you…” Brian complemented.

“Are you excited about tonight?” Chloe asked while sipping on her orange juice.

“Yeah! Now that I know why Jimmy asked to postpone my Birthday celebration.” Brian answered.

Chloe guiltily bit her lip and squirmed in her seat. “Sorry…” She whimpered.

“Babe you’ve got absolutely nothing to be sorry about! You gave me the night of my life.” Brian seductively rised his eyebrows up and down.

“Stooop!” Chloe felt her cheeks flush and she hid her face behind a napkin.

“Don’t hide!” Brian laughed and leant over the table, making the glasses and plates shake. He grabbed the napkin and tossed it away.

“Brian!” Chloe giggled and pushed against his shoulders when he buried his face in her neck, his goatee ticking her.

He growled and attacked her with more kisses and bites, making the table rock uncontrollably.

A high pitched bark emerged from the floor and Chloe looked to the side to see Pinkly wiggle her tail while staring at the two of them.

“See? Even your dog wants you to behave!” Chloe smiled and Brian returned to his seat, combing his messy black hair backwards.

“She likes you.” Brian said affectionately when Pinkly jumped into Chloe’s lap and rested her white head on Chloe legs.

“Well I like her too!” Chloe smiled and played with the dog’s soft fur.

“Stay with me for a while.” Brian suggested while chewing his food.

“Um,” Chloe pondered. “Well Matt and Jade have been making some unbearable noise lately!’ She rolled her eyes,

“Good for me then!” Brian grinned and Chloe threw a grape at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!

+this is your last chance to enter the 'lottery' to be Jimmy's girl!
If you're interested, send me a private message with the name and description of your character.