Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 15.

Music was blasting though the stereo speakers while Chloe made her way across the crowded living room to the kitchen.

She placed the empty booze bottles near the trashcan and walked to the liquor cabinet to get replacements. “Mmmm…” She pondered and then took a bottle of J&B from the top shelf.

“Me likey!” She heard a mumble behind her.

“There.” She shoved the fat bottle to Brian’s hands and looked for anything else tasty.

“Baby I’m gonna get hammered tonight.” Brian grinned goofily.

“Go ahead.” Chloe giggled and began searching for shot glasses.

“No babe you don’t get it. I’m gonne get totally shit faced.” He smirked.

“Ok ok I get it! Are you preparing me for what’s to come?” She chuckled.

“So don’t be mad if I act like a complete maniac and talk crazy nonsense.” He placed his hands on her waist.

“How wasted are we talking about?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow.

“Completely blitzed.” He squeezed her hips.

“Well it’s your birthday so do whatever you want. You can run around naked as far as I’m concerned…” She said.

“Whatever I want?” Brian smiled like a kid.

“Mhhm.” Chloe nodded in agreement.

“Then I want you all to myself tonight.” Brian said excitedly and kissed her neck.

“You can have me any night.” Chloe peeled his hands off her body, took the J&B and began making her way back to the center of mayhem.

“Morning…afternoon…” She said dreamily and winked at Brian over her shoulder.

Brian caught up with her in no time, “Let’s do it now!” He nibbled on her ear.

“How bout no.” Chloe elbowed his ribs and made her way to the table where all the booze was.

“C’mon…While I’m not too drunk to function!” Brian begged, frustrated. Chloe shook her head and organized the shot glasses.

“We can do it in the closet.” Brian growled seductively in her ear and tugged on her dress.

“Heyyy careful! It’s a 3 thousand dollar dress!” Chloe slapped his hands away and Brian pouted.

Two guys with facial hair, who were around Brian’s height approached them and roughly hugged Brian.

“Happy Birthday Bro!” They said and tapped Brian on the back.

“Thanks guys!” Brian grinned. “That’s Chloe.” He said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

The one with the large biceps eyed her and offered his hand for her to shake, “Johnny.” He smiled.

“And that’s Brent.” Brian addressed the other one, “My brothers.” He said.

Chloe eyebrows arched, “Wow! Actual brothers?” She gasped, suddenly noticing the amazing resemblance in their facial structures.

“Well Johnny’s half, but we don’t care.” Brent laughed and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

“We brought cigars.” Brent told Brian.

“Sweet!” Brian said in triumph.

“Come on babe, I’ll introduce you to more awesome people.” Brian brought her closer and lead her to the other side on the room.

“Damn! Brian’s tapping that!?” They faintly heard one of Brian’s brothers exclaim.

“Jee…” Chloe rolled her eyes and Brian only laughed in response.

Chloe noticed most of the band's girlfriends sitting on the couch.

“Gentlemen.” Brian tapped on the shoulder of the men who’s backs were facing Chloe.

They turned around the Chloe’s eyes widened, they were almost identical.

“That’s Jason, he’s our tech guy. And Matt, he does merch.” Brian introduced the two of them to Chloe.

“Chloe right?” Jason asked and Chloe nodded.

“Heard a lot about you!” He smiled, “You’re Jade’s sisters, right?”

“Cousin, actually.” Chloe corrected him.

“She hangs out with us quite a lot, you should too!” Matt Berry smirked.

“Yes I do!” Jade suddenly jumped from behind the Berry’s and gave Chloe a squishing hug.

“Babe you’re rocking this dress!” Jade squealed and slapped Chloe ass.

“I know right?!” Chloe hugged her back and sat down on a pouffe.

“Heyyy don’t sit down! I’ve got people to introduce you to!” Jade grabbed Chloe by the arm and lead her to the large leather couch.

“That’s Daisy (Say Hi todieyoung_ ).” Jade pointed to the girl who was sipping on an acid green colored cocktail, she had bright teal hair and facial piercings.

“She’s fucking Jimmy.” Jade smiled slyly.

“We’re in love!!!!” Daisy protested and crossed her legs.

“Hey Chloe, I haven’t seen you around for a while!” Jewel pouted, sat on Johnny’s lap and soon began heavily making out with him.

“Guys that’s just gross.” Lilly flicked her purple hair and wrinkled up her nose when Johnny began caressing Jewel’s ass.

“You’re just frustrated cause Zack’s not here!” Jewel yelped between kisses.

“Shut upppp!” Lilly whined and threw a decorative pillow at them, which hit and Johnny in the back of the head and he crashed into Jewel.

“Oh my god! Jewel are you alive!?” Daisy gasped when Jewel clenched her mouth painfully.

“You bitch!” Jewel stuttered. “My tongue's bleeding!”

“Baby I’m sorry!” Lilly panicked and pushed Johnny aside, handing Jewel a tissue for her to blot her tongue.

“Why doesn’t anyone care about me!? I think I almost lost a tooth!” Johnny bitched and rolled to the floor.

“Because!” Daisy giggled and threw some popcorn at him.

“Babe are you ok?” Johnny looked up at Jewel and rested his hand on her knee.

“I…Think…so…” She replied while wiping her tongue.

“Let’s go somewhere else. We’re clearly not wanted here!” Johnny faked a snobbish tone, grabbed Jewel by the hand and led her to the back yard.

“Where is Zack anyways?” Chloe asked.

“No Idea.” Jade shrugged in response

“He’s planning something for Brian, I wasn’t allowed to participate!” Lilly explained and miserably drained her drink.

“Strippers?!” Jade clapped her hands excitedly.

“He won’t need any strippers from now on…” Chloe said devilishly.

“Oooooh kinkkkyyyy!” Jade smirked and stuffed some popcorn into her mouth.

“Yeah Chloe I bet you gave Brian a kickass birthday gift!” Lilly giggled.

“Are you shitting me? My thighs are so sore I can barely walk!” Chloe laughed.

“Good girl!” Jade hugged Chloe and then high-fived her.

“Where’s the birthday boy anyways?” Chloe asked and stood up, searching the room with her eyes for Brian.

“I think he’s outside…” Daisy tried peeking through the glass doors.

“Who wants cranberry vodka shots!?” Jimmy screamed out of nowhere and approached the girls with a huge tray in his arms.

“Meeee!” They all yelled excitedly.

Chloe giggled and made her way to the yard. She saw Jewel and Johnny curled up in the corner while Brian, his brothers, Matt and the Berry’s were sitting in the middle of the platform, smoking.

“Is this the Men’s lounge or something?” Chloe smirked and rested her hands on the back of the leather chair Matt Shadows was sitting on.

“Yeah, something like that! Want a toke?” Jason Berry offered Chloe his smoke.

“Thanks but I don’t smoke.” Chloe sweetly rejected his offer.

“Syn she’s a keeper.” Johnny Gera smirked. “She’s gonna keep you alive."

Brian smiled, “C’mere.” He stroked his lap and Chloe made her way to him.

She wrapped her arm around his broad shoulders and comfortably entwined her legs with his. “Show off.” Chloe whispered in his ear.

Brian smirked and rested his hand on her butt.

“That’s Danny.” Brian pointed with his cigarette to the guy in front of them.

“Dan ‘The Body’” Danny grinned. “I’m the bodyguard.”

“Why do you guys need a bodyguard? You’re all like…Mountains!” Chloe chuckled and sipped on Brian’s skotch.

“So Chloe, where are you from?” Brent asked.

“Norway but we also have family in America. ” She replied.

“Seriously? That’s kinda awesome.” Brent said.

“Since when are there ‘Chloe’s’ in Norway?” Danny smirked.

“Well Chloe’s not my first name.” Chloe said shyly.

“For real? You never told me that!” Brian protested.

“It’s embarrassing!!!” Chloe giggled.

“C’mooon say it!” Brian laughed and petted her leg.

“It’s Kaja!” Chloe said with a heavy accent.

“Kaja?” Brian laughed.

“See? I knew you were gonna laugh!” Chloe hit his arm.

“No babe I think it’s fucking sexy!” Brian called.

“Sure you do…” Chloe sarcastically rolled her eyes.

“WHO’S UP FOR A SKINNY DIP?!?!?!” Chloe heard Jewel yell from the pool and she jumped to her feet.

“WAIT UP!!!!” Chloe yelled back but Brian grabbed her arm.

“What do you have on underneath that?” Brian scanned her dress.

“Nothing.” Chloe crossed her arms over her chest. “Fine…A G-string.” Chloe surrendered after he shot her a warning look.

“Then leave it on.” Brian stated and suspiciously looked at the guys.

“Fuck you…” Chloe dismissed his request and rushed to the dark pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait!
Congrats to dieyoung_ for landing the role of Jimmy's girl!
To the other girls who had entered! No hard feelings! There are going to be plenty more characters to occupy :D

:*** Please comment and subscribe!