Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 16

“Hey! Heyyy! Hold it!!!” Lilly hollered and waved her arms in the air while sprinting towards the pool.

“There’s no need to yell!” Jewel yelled at her and swam up to the surface on the water, completely naked.

“Owe.” Chloe hissed while fondling with the zipper in the back of her dress, accidently scratching her finger.

“Are you sober?” Lilly asked Chloe.

“You could say that…” Chloe giggled.

“Good.” Lilly stated and grabbed Chloe by the wrist. “C’mon.” She began dragging Chloe across the lawn.

“Waaiiitttt….” Chloe mumbled while trying to keep up with Lilly’s pace. “My shoooesss!” Chloe complained when her thin heels dug into the wet grass.

“Are you kidnapping me?” Chloe pouted while Lilly lead her to the front yard.

“Chloe are you sure you’re sober?” Lilly smirked.

“Yeeeahhh totally! We don’t get drunk in Norway, we get awesome!” She grinned like a maniac.

“Okiiiieee, I’ll drive.” Lilly said hesitantly and scammed the cars with her eyes.

“Let’s take Brian’s car.” Chloe said dreamily and hugged the front of Brian’s Escalade.

“I can’t operate this shit!” Lilly smacked Chloe across the head and opened the heavy door.

“Operate.” Chloe mocked her and snored with laugher.

“Shut up and get in.” Lilly ordered and shoved Chloe’s ass into the passenger seat.

“Mmmm so comfy!” Chloe sighed and sank into the soft leather seat, “Smells like Brian in here.” She sniffed the air.

“You don’t say!” Lilly rolled her eyes sarcastically and pulled the large vehicle out of the driveway carefully.

“Hold on!” Chloe gasped and Lilly quickly halted the car, almost bumping into the bushes.

“What?!?!” Lilly gasped and clenched the black steering wheel.

“Where are you taking me?” Chloe blinked and stuffed a pink piece of gum she found into her mouth.

“Gosh Chloe! I though you saw a stray cat or something…” Lilly hissed.

“Don’t be mean!” Chloe punched Lilly’s arm. “I have the right to know where I’m taken!” She turned up her nose.

“We’re going to the police station, ight?” Lilly said calmly.

“Whaaaattt? Whyyy?” Chloe’s eyes widened.

“Because Zack’s a douche and he got arrested so we need to bail him out.” Lilly explained.

“Mmmm’kay” Chloe hummed.

“I love Zacky.” Lilly grinned.

“How long have the two of you been together?” Chloe asked and rested her legs on the leather dashboard.

“Chloe! Do you wanna get arrested too!?” Lilly gasped and slapped Chloe’s ankles.

“It’s Christian Louboutin!” Chloe referred to her shoes, “You don’t slap the Louboutin!”

“Whatever! We’ve been together for three years now.” Lilly answered.

“Awww that’s great baby! Some people are so lucky!” Chloe petted Lilly’s bare shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Brian’s very fond of you as well.” Lilly winked.

“He is?” Chloe asked hopefully.

“Yeahh!!” Lilly moved her hand in the air, “He keeps bragging about you all the time.”

“What does he say?” Chloe asked excitedly and began restlessly shifting in her seat.

“It would ruin the fun if I told you, wouldn’t it?” Lilly said cunningly.

“Meanie!” Chloe protested and Lilly soon parked the car.

“Boo!!!” Lilly gasped sadly and rushed to the cell Zacky was held in.

“Aw you came to rescue me?!” Zacky laughed and clenched the metal bars.

“I couldn’t turn my back on my baby, could I?” Lilly pouted and touched Zacky’s shoulders through the bars.

“Kiss.” Zacky puckered his lips and Lilly leant in to kiss him with great difficulty.

Chloe rolled her eyes and approached the counter where the in charge officer was napping. “Excuse me.” Chloe tapped the desk, trying to wake the officer up.

He snored and jumped up, awakening. “Yes Miss?” He asked in a raspy matter.

“My friend here has been arrested and I’d like to take him home with me.” She batted her lashes.

“Is that so?” He leant towards her and Chloe nodded. “That fellow?” He pointed at Zack.

“Yup, what’s he here for anyways?” Chloe asked.

“Let’s see,” The officer pondered and went through his rap-sheet. “Driving an unauthorized vehicle and the possession of Marijuana.” He said.

“Oh Zack…” Chloe sighed. “How much?” She asked.

“500$” He said and Chloe’s jaw dropped.

“What?!” She gasped and the officer shrugged. “Fine…”

She placed the bills on the counter and the cop headed to Zack’s cell with his set of keys.

“Thank youuuu!” Lilly hugged Chloe.

“What’s that? More hookers?” A female officer who walked into the room eyed Chloe and Lilly.

“Excuse me!? Lilly gasped and the lady just turned her back to them and walked away.

“Bitch.” Chloe hissed.

“C’mon Zacky, Let’s take you home.” Chloe sighed while the three of them made their way back to the parking lot.

“Well that didn’t go according to the plan.” Zacky smirked while rubbing his swollen wrists.

“What was the plan anyways?” They asked him.

“The guys and I bought Syn a vintage car,” Zack said while climbing to the back seat with Lilly. “And I thought I’ll just drive it to his place…” He mumbled.

“Genius!” Chloe heard Lilly giggle.

“And I got busted…Plus they found our freaking pot.” Zack laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

“What have I gotten myself into?” Chloe shook her head and started the engine.

“Welcome to A7X baby!” Lilly exclaimed.

“Urggggg!” Brian roared when Zack, Lilly and Chloe walked back into his house.

He stumbled towards Chloe and lifted her up, throwing her over his shoulder. “Briannnn!” She giggled and punched his strong back.

“Where’d you go?” Brian slurred and slapped her ass with his hand, making her squeal and laugh at the same time.

“We visited Zack in jail.” Lilly grinned and hopped into the living room, stumbling over people who were passed out on the floor.

“That’s fucking sick bro.” Brian pushed his finger into Zack’s cheek.

“Dude you’re wasted.” Zack playfully smacked Brian’s face.

“You bet I am!” Brian grinned and wobbled in his tracks.

“Brian!” Chloe shrieked when she felt herself starting to slide down his back, ready to hit the hard floor. She clenched his shirt with her nails and it lifted up.

“Mmm trying to get me naked?” Brian groaned cunningly and took a handful of her butt. “C’mon babe let’s have some fun.” Brian growled and carried her to his room.

Chloe shrieked when he tossed her onto the bed. “I’m gonna fucking rock your world!” Brian claimed drunkenly and yanked his pants down.

“Baby you’re blitzed.” Chloe chuckled and faced him.

“No babe I’m completely capable of performing intercourse.” He murmured and licked her cheek.

“You know what? How ‘bout you wait here while I get all sexy for you?” She whispered seductively and pointed to the bathroom door.

“You are sexy now!” Brian whined and nibbled on her earlobe.

‘Then imagine what’s to come.” She bit his lip and disappeared into the bathroom.

Chloe washed her hands and pulled her long wavy hair into a messy bun on top of her head. She then sat down on the closed toilet seat and released her aching feet from the deadly shoes she had on.

She tossed her platforms to the corner and peeked out of the bathroom. Just like she expected, Brian was passed out on the bed.

He lay across the sheets, like a starfish, snoring loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe