Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 18.

“Fancy!” Luna exclaimed and stepped into Chloe’s living room, she dropped her bags to the floor and they fell with a loud thump.

“Careful!” Chloe mumbled through gritted teeth, “We just had the floors polished yesterday!”

Luna rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” She chewed her gum sloppily and headed towards the couch, flopping down on it and putting her legs on the armrest.

“Take those off.” Chloe commanded and pointed her finger to Luna’s New Rock Boots.

“No way, Sissy! Those take ages to lace up.” She rolled her eyes in response.

Chloe buried her face in her palm, trying to keep calm and not let the rage burst out of her. “Alicia, It’s 4am…Can’t you consider the option of going to sleep? Maybe?” Chloe sighed and took off her shoes.

Luna sat up, “Stop calling me that!!!” She groaned, “It’s been officially changed to Luna, see?” She took her passport out of her pocket and shoved it into Chloe’s face.

“I don’t give a shit.” Chloe slapped her sister’s hand away.

“Where's Jade?” Luna asked curiously while looking around the house.

“She sleeping over at her boyfriend’s…” Chloe muttered in response.

“Ooooh.” Luna gasped, “You mean, M.Shadows?” She grinned madly.

Chloe shook her head in frustration, “Yes, M.Shadows.” She ridiculed.

“Sweet!” Luna kept grinning. “So…” She hopped back on her feet. “Where am I sleeping?”

“C’mon…” Chloe sighed and motioned for her sister to follow her down the hall. They reached the very last guest room and Chloe opened the door for Luna to enter, “Make yourself comfy and all that shit…”

“It’s so small!” Luna complained.

“Are you shitting me?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow; it was the third largest room in the house.

“Just saying…” Luna rolled her eyes cunningly and arranged her suitcases against the wall.

“Well you can go back to Mommy and Daddy’s then.” Chloe snapped bitterly.

"Kaja, why are you being so venomous?” Luna crossed her ams over her chest and looked into Chloe’s eyes.

“Would you stop complaining already?” Chloe changed the topic.

“Are you mad because I took your Louis?” Luna bit her lip and pointed at the brown luggage.

Chloe's jaw dropped to the floor, "Those are mine?!?” She exclaimed.

“Well yeah…” Luna mumbled, “I wouldn’t have bought a new set of Louis Vuitton!” She said, as if she was stating the obvious.

“Imma got to bed before I murder you.” Chloe faked a sweet smile and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

“Kaja!” Chloe faintly heard Luna call for her, but she just kept on walking.

“That stupid child!” Chloe muttered under her breath and loudly stomped up the wooden stairs.

Chloe burst the door to her room open and gasped when she saw a figure curled up in her sheets. She cast about in the dark while trying not to stumble over the clothes that were scattered on the carpet.

“Brian?!” She whispered after kneeling next to the other side of the bed. “Brian!” She hissed and touched his shaven cheek.

Brian groaned and curled further into the pillow, hugging it and scooting away from Chloe. “Brian!” She demanded, “Wake up!” she tugged on his goatee.

“What the fuck…” Brian growled and rolled onto his back, pushing Chloe’s hands away. Chloe sighed and sat on the side of the bed, watching him wake up.

Brian lazily rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them, trying to adjust to the darkness. “Hey babe…” He cleared his throat, stretched his arms and rested a hand on Chloe’s knee.

“What are you doing here?” Chloe whispered.

“Well, hello to you too!” He laughed sat up.

“You’ve been saying this quite a lot lately, haven’t you noticed?” She asked.

“Well you haven’t been very welcoming lately, have you noticed?” Brian grinned while mocking her.

“Shut up,” Chloe smacked him across the head, “Dork.” She added.

“If you’re so eager to know, I happened to be driving by and decided to simply stay here.” Brian explained his presence.

“That’s convenient.” Chloe smirked and crawled into his arms, resting her head on his chest. “You sure love your v-necks, don’t you?” She giggled and touched his smooth, exposed skin.

“Mhmm.” Brian nodded and rested his hand on the small of Chloe’s back.

“Are you upset?” Brian asked uneasily against her hair.

“My sister’s here…” Chloe mumbled while drawing circles on his skin.

Brian clenched her waist, “Like, in the house?” He asked.

Chloe nodded.

“Cool.” He shrugged, making Chloe’s heart race.

“It’s not cool.” She whispered and detached herself from him, lifting herself off the bed and heading to her closet.

Chloe roughly peeled the skinny jeans off and tossed her top to the corner. She angrily searched the drawers for something to sleep in and finally pulled out a tight cami and light blue girl boxers.

“Baby…” Chloe heard Brian sigh and she turned around to see him leaning against the doorpost.

She ignored him and pulled the clothes on. She then proceeded to turning the light off and storming past Brian back into the sleeping area.

“No.” Brian said and grabbed her waist, stopping her and pulling her back into his chest. Chloe felt him rest his chin on her shoulder and she relaxed into his embrace.

Chloe closed her hand in his and played with his rugged fingertips. “C’mon…Tell me what’s wrong.” Brian kissed her neck and shivers ran down Chloe’s spine.

“Nothing is supposed to be wrong!” Chloe sighed and turned around in his arms. She hugged his stomach and rested her head on his broad chest, inhaling his scent.

Brian smelled like a mixture of cologne, laundry and cigarettes, a combination that instantly helped Chloe relax and spill everything that was on her mind.

“But?” He whispered in her ear and played with the ends of her fair hair.

“But nothing! She is my sister, how can I say no to her? I know why she came here, I know why she can’t stand being home!” Chloe sighed.

“Back there, it’s the same old routine. I know her, she’s trying to spice up her life by going to concerts and stalking metal gods. I understand that that’s her “thing”- what makes her happy.” She panicked.

“But you gotta understand Brian, it scares the shit out of me! Now that I’m involved with you...and the guys…It’s hard for me to trust her.” She confessed.

“You sure have some trust issues.” Brian said.

‘Brian! It’s not what I wanna hear right now!” Chloe exclaimed and pinched his arm.

“I’m sorry Chlo…” Brian said while following Chloe to the bed. “I’m sure she’s fine, you’re cool so she’s gotta be cool too, right?”

Chloe rolled her eyes and climbed onto the large bed, lifting the sheets and sinking inside. “You just don’t get it Brian.” Chloe sighed.

“Babe I can’t guarantee anything, I haven’t even met her.” Brian said and lay on his stomach, turning his head to face Chloe.

“What?! You can’t gua-“ Chloe exclaimed when Brian cut her off.

“Nonono babe it’s not what I meant! I meant that I don’t know what she’s like and whether the guys are going to get along with her…” He explained and pushed a few hairs away from Chloe’s face.

“Fine.” Chloe sighed and relaxed.

“Are you mad?” She heard Brian ask and opened her eyes to see his chocolate brown one’s.

“No…Just tired.” Chloe mumbled and scooted over to his side, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

“Don’t worry, everything’s gonna turn out just fine.” Brian said and softly kissed her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe and comment!