Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 19.

"Ooops!” Chloe gasped when she almost tripped down the stairs. She clenched the banister with one hand and lazily rubbed her eyes with the other.

Something about the house’s atmosphere was wrong and Chloe’s intuition made her stomach sink and turn.

Chloe noticed a heavy pair of gothic boots thrown on the hall’s floor and she sighed, frustrated. She heard voiced emerge from her kitchen, which she slowly made her way towards.

Just like she expected, her younger sister was there, in all her grace and glory. She was wearing a tiny pair of booty shorts and a cut “Slayer” top while excitedly circling Brian.

“Wow Brian your tattoos are kickass!” Luna giggled and caressed Brian’s biceps with her hand, “Are those all monsters?”

“Yeah, that’s my monster arm.” Brian smiled while preparing two cups of coffee.

“Sweet!” Luna grinned and checked out Brian’s rear, making Chloe’s blood pound in her veins.

“Here, no sugar.” Brian handed Luna a hot mug and she gladly accepted it. Chloe noticed that Luna was almost as tall and Brian. She was fair, lean and slender.

“Oooh and you have one on your chest too!” Luna pointed to Brian’s pecks, “Dloodeul- Blueblood?” She asked and Brian nodded vigorously.

“Haha, are you a royal or something?” Luna laughed and pushed against his chest with her palm, clearly flirting with him.

“You could say,” Brian winked, doing absolutely nothing to prevent her from feeling him up.

“Ahem.” Chloe cleared her throat and walked into the kitchen, making both of them quickly face her.

“Hey Kaj! Slept well?” Luna asked cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong.

“Fine.” Chloe said blankly and walked to the fridge, searching it for something to drink.

“Hey babe,” Brian walked up to Chloe and rested his hand on the small of her back, softly caressing her smooth skin.

“Morning.” Chloe once again answered indifferently. She them grabbed a carton of orange juice and loudly shut the refrigerator.

“Chloe…” Brian softly hooked his finger under Chloe’s chin and lifted her face up for her to look at him. “You ok?” He stroked her cheek.

“Brian I’m fine…” Chloe sighed and pushed him aside with the carton of juice, doing her best not to snap at the two of them.

Chloe looked at her sister in the corner of her eyes, “What?” Chloe asked since all Luna was doing is staring at them.

“Well aren’t you cheerful in the mornings?” Luna faked a smile, rolled her eyes and walked to the dining table, wiggling her round butt from side to side.

“Babe, can I talk to you?” Brian asked hesitantly and placed their drink on the marble island.

“Sure.” Chloe answered, still not taking her eyes off Luna. Suddenly, Brian’s hand closed on Chloe’s wrist and he dragged her out of the kitchen.

“What the fuck’s up with you?!” Briand demanded an answer while he pressed Chloe against the wall, making her jaw drop.

“Brian!” She gasped and wiggled out of his grip.

“What’s on your mind?” He asked and rested his hand on the wall behind Chloe.

“Why were you flirting with her?!” Chloe burst and pushed her finger into his chest.

“What?! I wasn’t doing shit! She’s your guest, was I supposed to fucking ignore her?!” Brian exclaimed.

“No! She was all over you and you were playing along!” Chloe accused him and felt the tears well up in her eyes.

“Fuck Chloe! Why would I do that?!” He groaned angrily and clenched his fist.

Chloe looked away, not bearing to look into his dark, angry, hurtful eyes.

“Because she’s tall, and beautiful and fits perfectly into your lifestyle.” Chloe whispered and felt a single tear make its way from the corner of her eye to her neck.

Brian’s breath tickled Chloe’s wet cheeks while he sighed. He then cupped her cold face in his hand and turned her to look at him.

“Is that what you’re worried about? That she’s gonna drift us apart?” He asked softly and Chloe nodded.

Brian’s thumb wiped a tear away and he drew closer to Chloe’s stiff body. “You’re the one I want.” He said directly and looked deep into her teary, green eyes. “No one else, do you understand?”

Chloe didn’t respond and only let a few more tears escape her large, beautiful eyes.

“Angel…” Brian sighed and rested his hands on Chloe’s waist, making cold shivers run down her spine. “I acknowledge the fact that I may have not reacted to her behavior the way I should have...” He said.

Chloe wanted to say something sarcastic and hurtful; she wanted to cover the feelings that were overflowing her entire body. Instead, she only scowled and one again, looked away.

“But you too, need to understand that It’s been a while since I was involved with someone.” Brian said softly and caressed her waist. “And most of the girls I’m surrounded by are fans, and the way she acted was exactly how they do.”

“So?” Chloe mumbled bitterly.

“So it’s hard for me to break the habit Chloe…I’m human too, we need to balance each other out and I can’t do anything while you’re all grumpy and pouting!” He stated.

She understood him very well, old habits are hard to get rid of. It would have been much easier if Luna was the only person Chloe could be mad at.

Chloe wasn’t even sure if Luna was at all after Brian. She knew her sister, she was a coquette, a bubbly one, Luna loved men and they loved her back.

Chloe nodded and her gaze finally met his. She rested her arms on Brian’s bare shoulders and stroked the sides of his neck, “I’m sorry.” She whispered under her breath.

“It’s ok.” Brian smiled weakly and kissed Chloe wrist.

“I just…I don’t want her around.” Chloe confessed and rested her head against the cold wall.

“Babe I have two brothers who are thrice as annoying as Luna is ever going to get. If I can handle them, you sure can handle your sister.” Brian smirked, making Chloe smile plainly because he was.

“Brian, you’re freaking awesome.” Chloe grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss his lips.

She felt his lips curl into a smirk against hers and he then kissed her with great passion. Chloe’s back pushed against the wall and she moaned when Brian grazed her bottom lip with his teeth.

Chloe gladly parted her full lips, granting his tongue entrance, and it immediately met hers, caressing it.

Chloe loved the way Brian touched her and the way their mouths’ fit perfectly. She loved the passion and tenderness in his kissed and how it made her feel on top of the world.

His slightest touch set her on fire and she simply couldn’t remain angry, she pushed her fingers into his sleek black hair and deepened the kiss. Brian’s hands slithered down her back and cupped her butt, making Chloe squeal excitedly into his mouth.

The two of them began getting carried away as Brian lifted Chloe up against the wall and she tightly wrapped her legs around his middle. Their kiss turned hungry and full of need, they were both sucking, biting and grabbing, unable to take their hands off.

“Wait wait…” Chloe gasped when she felt Brian harden against her private.

“I want you.” Brian groaned in her ear and tightly squeezed her buttocks.

“Brian we can’t! Not now!” Chloe panted when Brian grazed her jaw line with his teeth, arousing her instantly.

“We can do anything we want…” Brian breathed and snaked his hands under her cami, reaching for Chloe’s full, perky breasts.

“Baby…” Chloe moaned into his neck as his touch sent shivers down her spine and made her tingle everywhere.

“Say it.” Brian bit on her earlobe and set her on her feet, leaning in to tug on her lips with his own.

He was pushing all the right buttons and Chloe was about to give into him, not caring one bit that her sister was in the other room.

“Say you need me.” He demanded hotly against her mouth and Chloe shut her eyes tightly, trying to fight her urges.

Chloe smacked her lips, preventing the words of plea from leaving her mouth. Brian groaned and dropped to his knees in front of her. He took a hold of the sides of her girl boxers and began tugging.

Her shorts were halfway down when the doorbell suddenly rang and Chloe thanked god for whoever was at the door.

“I’ll get it!!!” They heard Luna call from the kitchen.

“Dammit.” Brian smirked and pulled Chloe’s short back up.

“Brian you can turn into such a beast sometimes, you know that?” Chloe giggled and pecked his lips.

“Cause you drive me fucking crazy.” He grinned and kissed her back, making her heart pound.

“No hard feelings?” Brian asked and rubbed his nose against Chloe’s.

“Are you shitting me?!” Chloe laughed, “Of course not!”

“Good!” Brian said proudly and followed Chloe to the hall.

“Heeeey!!!” Jade waved happily to Chloe while tightly hugging Luna.

“Hey Hun.” Chloe smiled warmly and then noticed that Matt was also standing there, his hands shoved into his pockets.

“Matty that’s Luna, my baby sister! Just arrived from Norway!” Chloe introduced Luna and proceeded to wrapping her arm around Luna’s shoulders.

Luna turned her face to look at Chloe and their identical eyes met, Chloe could see the guilt and apology in her sister’s eyes, “She’s cool.” Chloe grinned warmly.

“Nice to meet you.” Matt smiled and shook Luna’s hand.

“Breakfast anyone? I made muffins!” Luna smiled widely and motioned everyone to follow her to the kitchen.

“Something’s fishy!” Jade whispered in Chloe’s ear while the bunch followed Luna.

“Maybe,” Chloe shrugged, “Or maybe you and I are simply mean.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment with ideas and suggestions and subscribee!
:****