Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 2.

“There, Avenged Sevenfold’s headquarters, the big blue building!” Matt told Jade as he grabbed her by the hand and opened the large door for her.

“Mmm what a way to end a perfect night!” Jade smiled as she laced her fingers with his and followed him into the pitch black room.

“It’s so dark in here.” She whispered huskily as they walked down a staircase to what seemed like a basement. She had to admit that the situation was very risky and scary, but she trusted Matt.

“There’s nowhere else I’d rather be right now.” Matt said hoarsely and Jade felt his strong arms close around her waist.

Their lips soon found one another and she held tightly onto his broad shoulders as he kissed her passionately.

"This is so exciting.” She chuckled against his lips when he picked her up by her thighs.

“Sure is, baby.” Matt replied and Jade felt him lay her down on a leather couch. His lips traveled down to her neck while his arms held tightly onto her thin waist, roaming everywhere.

Jade closed her eyes and bit her lips as his touch send shivers down her spine, everything was moving so fast and she loved every bit of it.

Her hands clutched the back of his cut shirt and she roughly pulled it off him, grazing her fingernails over his muscular back.

Jade was lost in the moment and unleashed every spec of restraint that was in her, she was in pure euphoria. “Matt?” She giggled as he kissed her stomach.

“What’s that, baby?” He mumbled against her skin.

“This might sound really silly-,” Jade managed to emit a few words between giggles, “-but it’s like there’s a melody in my head.” She laughed.

Jade felt his body shudder while he chuckled and began pulling the jeans off her, but suddenly his actions stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Jade asked softly and tried to find his face in the darkness.

Matt shifted in his place and detached himself from her body, “Matt?” She asked again.

“Something really is playing in the background!” Matt exclaimed and stood up, buttoning his jeans.

“Someone’s here!?” Jade asked, wide eyed and began searching the floor for her top.

“Hang on,” Matt said quietly and followed the sounds of the rapid guitar playing.

“Wait, don’t leave me here! I’m coming with you!!!!” jade said in a raspy whisper and rushed to Matt’s side as they started walking quietly down the hall.

Matt opened a door and peeked inside, “Brian?!” Matt called in disbelief.

“Shadows?! What the hell are you doing!? Sneaking up on me like that, I almost shit myself!” The person inside the room shouted at Matt.

“I’m here with a girl, what the hell are you doing here!?” Matt yelled in the same matter.

“I needed to get my mind off things so I came to the studio!” The other voice replied and Jade became curious, all she could she was Matt’s back.

“You have a studio in your freaking basement, why come here? We have a rule about being here while others…you know!” Matt said.

“Well jee, how could I know you were bringing some chick here-“

“Hey, I’m not some chick…” Jade opened the door and looked at Brian, she saw his eyes narrow to slits as he examined her.

“You!!! You’re the one from the Hospital!” Brian said loudly and approached her.

“Oh yea, you came with Matt when he hurt his arms and all that…” Jade recognized him.

“Listen you gotta give me her number! I acted like a complete jackass-“ Brian began speaking rapidly and Jade lost him after a while.

“Whose number?!” She asked, puzzled while she eyed his messy black hair and the guitar in his hand.

“Her number!!! Your friend! What’s her name umm…Chloe! Chloe, that’s it!” He was getting way too eager and Jade giggled.

“Chloe? She’s my cousin, why the hell would you want her numbe-“ Jade was cut off by sudden vibrations in her jean pocket.

“Speaking of the devil…” She mumbled when she saw Chloe’s picture flickering on the screen.

“What?! I told you I was on a date!” Jade said impatiently.

“Stuck? Stuck where? Chloe what the fuck…” She rolled her eyes and ran a finger through her brown hair.

Jade held the phone away from her ear while her cousin panicked on the other line, “Her car broke down, she says there’s an ‘enormous Wal-Mart sign’ by the side of the road.” She said, hoping they would know what she’s talking about.

“Syn, you know where that is. Something’s very screwed up with that road I tell you, we got stuck there once too, remember?” Matt told Brian and he nodded vigorously in response.

“Yeah yeah I’ll get her!” Brian volunteered immediately.

“Ok I’m sending someone to get you, just call the tow truck people and don’t go anywhere-“ Jade said in annoyance.

“No I’m not going to get you myself! I have a date tonight, thank you very much!” She said harshly and hung up on her cousin.

"Will you please take her home?” Jade turned to Brian with doe eyes.

"Yeah totally, you kids have fun.” Brian smiled, grabbed his car keys and sprinted out of the room.

“So where were we?” Matt said cunningly and pulled Jade back into his embrace.

Meanwhile, Chloe was leaning against her car’s engine and hugging her middle. It was cold and she was all alone by the side of the road on the side of town where she had never been before.

“There M’am, we’re ready to take it. Are you done filling the form?” One of the men from the towing company asked and Chloe shoved the file into his large, dirty hand.

“Yes I’m done.” She said bitterly and hugged her middle once again, she felt the shivers running down her spine.

“Would you like us to take you home?” He barked and Chloe took one step away from him.

“No, someone’s coming to pick me up already, just take the car…” She mumbled and wished the nightmare would be already over.

The man shrugged in indifference and climbed back into his vehicle. “Thank you!” Chloe remembered to say but it was too late and she watched the large truck take her car away into the dark of the night.

“Fuck!” She hissed loudly and stomped her foot on the ground. Just then a large black SUV began slowly driving in her direction and she felt a little scared.

“Hey there.” A low voice spoke and Chloe looked up to see a familiar face.

“You?!” She called, astounded.

“Well hello to you to! I hear you’ve got some car trouble.” Brian smiled and unfastened his seat belt, getting out of the car to face Chloe.

“Are you stalking me?” Chloe asked quietly as he looked at him, he had a cocky smirk pastered to his lips and the messy black spikes on his head lightly swayed with the breeze.

Brian’s smirk turned into a laugh, “What? No. Matt and your cousin said you needed some help and I was available so here I am: your savior.” Brian cheekily raised his brows, just like Chloe remembered him doing.

“Savior my ass…” Chloe muttered as she walked to the other side of the car and climbed into the passenger seat.

“Are you coming or do I have to drive myself home?” She asked and Brian’s expression turned into a mix of surprise and amusement at the same time.

“You are one demanding girl, Chloe,” He chuckled as he turned on the engine.

Chloe kept quiet for a moment and suddenly she felt her eyes itch with tears, “Fuck!” She mumbled and tried wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand but they just kept on flowing.

“Hey, what’s up with you?” Brian asked worriedly as he tried to look at her and focus on the road at the same time.

“I’m acting like such a bitch! I’m so sorry, you’re so sweet, driving here to pick me up and I’m giving you all this shit!” Chloe sniffed apologetically and looked at Brian.

She examined his profile, his cheekbones were high and pointy and his small goatee gave just the right roughness to his sharp jaw line.

Chloe could tell by curve of his eyebrows that he was listening to her, “It’s ok, I get it, and you’re overwhelmed…” Brian said, still not looking at her but his hand reached her side and he touched her wrist.

His long fingers were calloused and rough but it didn’t stop his touch from being soothing and comforting. “We’ll get you home and everything will be ok, ight?” He looked at her for a brief moment and she nodded.

Chloe relaxed and sank into the cozy leather seat, she watched the streetlights flash by as Brian drove, everything was calm, as if the city was sleeping.

Her fingers found her face, letting go of Brian’s hold and she wiped her tears away. “What were you doing there anyway?” Brian asked casually.

“I had a late night class.” Chloe said as she studied his outfit, he was wearing ripped black jeans and a tight black and purple t-shirt which hugged his body in all the right places and she once again felt that tingle in her body.

“Seriously? At the Uni? What do you study?” Brian asked in his smooth voice, sounding rather interested.

Chloe chuckled, “Mythology.” She said simply and looked at the stuff that was lying around in his fancy car. She spotted a purple lighter along with a pair of cigarettes and what looked like his phone.

Brian cocked one eyebrow and Chloe grinned, “Why?” He asked, she could tell that he found it very laughable.

“To be honest Brian,” She sighed, “Because I’m bored, and I have way too much extra money. So basically…because I can.”

“Way too much money?” Brian smirked once again, “What is it that you do?”

“Nothing, I’m a lazy little spoilt brat. I come from a family of bankers so I can afford to waste money here and there.” She said honestly.

Brian took his gaze off the road and scanned Chloe’s figure. She was wearing tight skinny jeans, platform booties and a leather jacket. “Here and there.” He mocked, obviously referring to the fact that her appearance was screaming “MONEY.”

“So you’re telling me you’re bored, huh?” Brian questioned as they stopped at a red light.

“Correct.” Chloe blinked, her thick black lashes covered and exposed her emerald eyes.

“What would you say if I offered you to come and see my band play? Or record? I think you’d like it.” Brian suggested.

“Really? That’s super awesome of you Brian.” Chloe smiled, flattered by his invitation.

“Cause I am super awesome.” He smiled and pulled at his collar.

“And full of yourself.” Chloe added with the same smile on her face.

Brian’s tattooed hand reached for the space between their seats and he grabbed his phone, but then the light turned green and they were once again on the road.

“How about you give me your number and I’ll give you a call as soon as I’m free?” Brian smirked and looked at her in the corner of his eye.

“I’d love that.” Chloe replied and watched Brian’s fingers tap the screen.

“Here, gimmie. You focus on getting me home safely.” She chuckled while she took his phone from his hand and began adding herself to his contacts.

“You can count on me with that.” He said.

“Sure hope so.” Chloe answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! It means a lot to me!