Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 20.

“Heyyy! Where are you going?!” Chloe frowned and motioned for Brian to come back.

“You’ll be fine!” He flipped her off with a grip and jumped off the platform and onto the yacht’s deck.

“So much for being a gentlemen!” Chloe groaned and looked at the deep waters that peeked from underneath the wooden plates of the pier.

“C’mon Cleo, I’ve got you.” Jimmy held his large hands out for her.

He had a wide smile plastered to his face, such a sweetheart.

“Thanks Jim…” Chloe smiled and held onto his forearms, letting him lift her up.

“There, safe land.” Jimmy winked once Chloe’s feet touched the yacht. “I thought you said that you and your family go sailing all the time!” He pointed out.

“Well yeah, but deep waters still make me kinda dizzy…” Chloe chuckled and made her way to the boat’s bow, where Brian, Johnny and Zack were standing.

“Nice swim trunks.” Chloe snored with laughter and pulled at the side of Zack’s hot pink shorts.

Zack smirked, “I’m pulling them off, bitch.”

“Hey, watch your mouth.” Brian warned Zacky and soon wrapped his tattooed arm around Chloe’s slender waist.

“Since when are you all protective?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow, referring to the previous events.

“Pfff…” Brian rolled his eyes and squeezed Chloe’s side, “Don’t take it so hard!”

“Whatever,” Chloe rolled her eyes. She didn’t want to start any unnecessary arguments. “What are we waiting for?” She asked.

“Matt, Jade and the Berry’s.” Dan popped out of nowhere with a case of cold beer in his hand. He placed the beers on the table and opened the carton.

“Aren’t they here?” Chloe sighed and made her way to the staircase that led to the lower deck, where the dormitories were.

“Hey Chloe!” Lilly said happily and squeezed the life out of Chloe, flashing a toothy grin.

“Hey babe.” Chloe said blankly, still choking from the tight hug. Her body left Lilly’s and she took the opportunity to explore the inside of the yacht.

“Pimped out, huh?” Lilly smiled, referring to the design and décor.

“You bet! Hell, how much does that thing cost the guys?!” Chloe exclaimed and ran her hand over the velvety wallpaper.

“It’s part of the royalties and benefits of being in a band.” Lilly said casually, “You’ll get used to it!”

“I am used to this stuff, I guess I never realized how much money Brian actually makes.” Chloe giggled nervously and Lilly wrinkled up her nose, as if she was suspecting that Chloe had some sort of agenda.

“Don’t worry,” Chloe smiled, “My parents are Norwegian millionaires.” She added.

“Oh.” Lilly’s eyebrows arched. She then shrugged, brushing off her astonishment. “This way.” She motioned for Chloe to follow her.

They both stepped into the room where most of the band’s girlfriend was walking around almost naked, changing into their bikinis and dressed.

They greeted everybody and Chloe lazily slipped into her designer bikini and pulled her long fair hair into a messy bun.

“Wow Chloe!” Jewel gasped, “How much did those cost you?” She laughed.

“Huh?” Chloe asked, “The bikini?” She tugged on the strap of her bathing suit.

“No, Silly!” Jewel chuckled, “The boobies!” Jewel felt up the side of Chloe’s breast, making her jaw drop to the floor.

“Excuse me?” Chloe slapped her hand away.

“C’monnn!” Jewel made a swift motion with her hand, as if she thought Chloe was lying, “Where’d you get them?”

Daisy gasped.

“A couple of Norwegians, 24 years ago.” Chloe hissed bitterly and stormed out of the cabin

She angrily climbed back up the stairs. Chloe suddenly felt exposed, and an urge to cover herself up rushed through her. Her mind was brooded with thought and she soon felt her body bump into someone else’s.

“Woop! Better watch where you’re going!” The familiar accent made Chloe’s blood boil and stomach turn.

“What are you doing here?” Chloe blinked while looking up into her sister’s green eyes.

“Are you serious? I’d never miss this fun!” Luna laughed, exposing her perfect teeth. “Weee! Beer!” She exclaimed and hopped towards Danny and Zack.

Chloe exhaled angrily and she scanned the deck, looking for Jade. She spotted her cousin leaning against the railing, heavily making out with Matt.

“Hey, you two!” She tapped on Matt’s shoulder and his face stopped sucking off Jade’s. They two of them tried catching their breath.

“What’s that?” Chloe asked angrily and pointed her finger at Luna, who had her hands all over the guys while sipping on a cocktail.

Matt smirked and eyed Jade, expecting her to take that bullet. Jade scorned and then turned to Chloe, “She was home! What were we supposed to do? Leave without her?!”Jade stated.

“I dunno! You could of made something up!” Chloe claimed.

“Are you serious? She was all prepared and ready to go, she thought we came to pick her up.” Matt laughed, burying his face in his large hand.

“Hang on,” Chloe eyed them suspiciously. “Why were you there in the first place?!"

“Ummmm….” Jade bit her lip guiltily. “Matt needed to take a dump.” Jade improvised.

“Bull!” Matt gasped and smacked Jade across the head, “We were kinda counting on a quickie.” He grinned.

“You just spent an entire weekend together, haven’t you fucked enough?” Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Shut uppp…” Matt said, “Don’t think that I’ve forgotten what you and Brian did on my washing machine!” His lip curled.

“Oh Matt! We didn’t do anything on your was-“ Chloe protested. Her cheeks suddenly flushed and she lost all ability to finish her sentence.

“WIN!” Jade laughed and high-fived Matt.

“Chlo!” Chloe heard Brian call for her from across the deck and she slowly made her way to him. “Mhmmm?” She asked and wrapped her arms around his bare, toned stomach.

Brian pushed a piece of blonde hair away from her face and caressed her chin with his thumb. He then leant towards her ear and Chloe felt his hand sooth down her back and rest perfectly on her butt.

“You are the sexiest girl on this boat.” He murmured in her ear while nibbling on her bottom lip.

“Well thank you Mr. Gates.” Chloe laughed and nuzzled her face into his collar bone.

“You don’t have the right to call me that until you finally watch me play live!” Brian told her and stroked her lower back, playing with the rim of her bikini bottoms.

“Well it’s not entirely my fault is it?!” Chloe playfully hit his hard chest.

“Don’t worry,” Brian sweetly kissed her luscious lips, “Tour’s soon.” His voice made her insides flinch and she looked away, scamming the ocean.

“Hey,” Brian said softly and touched her cheek, “It’ll be ok.” He smiled optimistically.

Chloe looked into his large dark eyes and slowly nodded, not genuinely believing him. “Jewel’s a bitch.” She said blankly while resting her arms on Brian’s broad shoulders.

“Jewel?” Brian cocked an eyebrow, “She’s just kinda moody …Johnny’s been complaining that she hasn’t put out much lately.” Brian said cunningly, instantly making Chloe giggle.

“Poor Johnny…” Chloe pouted and watched him share a laugh with Daisy in the pool. “Better not steal Jimmy’s girl.”

“Babe are you serious? Jimmy would rip Johnny’s head off and shit down his throat.” Brian laughed.

“One word: Ew.” Chloe made a face.

“Come on, let’s get you wet.” Brian seductively arched his eyebrows.

“Huh?” Chloe laughed.

“Not in a naughty way!” Brian grinned, “That’s later.” He winked.

He took her hand and led her to the edge of the yacht, right next to the pool where Jimmy, Johnny and Melody were leading a splash war.

“You choose.” Brian said and first pointed to the pool and then to the ocean.

Chloe’s eyes widened, “No way Haner.” She crossed her arms over her chest but her words only caused Brian’s eyes to twinkle mischievously.

“Wrong answer.” He growled and picked her up, holding her high and flat against his chest.

“Noooo!!! Not the pool!” Chloe pleaded while laughing hysterically and kicking the air. “Jimmy must’ve peed there!” She shrieked.

“DID NOT!!!” She heard Jimmy yell right before Brian tossed her over the edge of the yacht and into the cold blue waters.

Her body shivered while she swam up to the surface, holding herself above the water. “Brian you son of a bitch!” Chloe yelled and opened her eyes, expecting to see him watching her from the yacht.

“Brian?” She called, there was no one there.

Out of the blue, a strong pair of arms closed around her and turned Chloe around. “No need to yell.” Brian smirked.

“Wha-How- How’d you get in here?” Chloe stuttered and wrapped her legs around his middle.

“I jumped, dummy.” Brian smirked and pressed his lips to Chloe’s, giving her a mind blowing kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY EVERYONE!!! I hope you had fun reading this!!

Please comment with you ideas and suggestions and of course, SUBSCRIBE!