Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 21.

“Jimmy?” Chloe whispered softly and rested her hand on the middle of Jimmy’s colorful, tattooed back.

It’s been a while since she had first noticed that he turned distant, harassed by the thoughts that clouded his mysterious mind.

Chloe remained quite. She studied his pale face while Jimmy’s light eyes pierced into the horizon. “Yes?” He answered softly after a long number of minutes.

She wasn’t sure what to say, nor did she know how to approach the matter. Obviously, it was none of her business and she didn’t want to stick her nose into other people’s problems.

“Are you ok?” Was the only sentence that escaped her hesitant lips while her grip on his skin tightened.

Jimmy’s gaze left the scenery and met Chloe’s face, “Yes,” He said shakily and snapped out of his bubble. “Absolutely fine.” He grinned.

Something about his smile lacked warmth, it just didn’t seem genuine.

For some strange reason, Chloe felt an urge to make him talk, she wanted to know what was bothering him. She felt obliged to assist him.

“Are you sure?” Her eyes closed to narrow slits while she searched his face for any traces of the truth.

“Cleo, I’m completely fine.” He smiled one again and his voice seemed to be higher pitched than it usually was. “Don’t worry about me.” He whispered and stroked her cheek with his thumb, trying to calm her down.

She didn’t believe him. Chloe knew people, she could tell when something wasn’t right.

“Jimmy I read your lyrics.” Chloe whispered blankly and drew her face away from his touch, focusing on the glistening ocean.

Her eyes followed the foamy trail that the yacht left in the waters as it drifted at incredible speed. It seemed as if the world around them was spinning out of time.

He didn’t answer, his only response was a slight flinch.

“I’m a musician.” He said, “My job is to write lyrics like that. Something that the fans can relate to.” He explained emotionlessly.

“Do you?” Chloe questioned gently, “Do you relate?”

“Chloe,” Jimmy sighed and nervously ran a hand down his tattooed arm. “It’s not the right time to discuss this.” He said.

“Nor is it the appropriate place.” He added and suspiciously looked around, they were the only ones on that side of the boat.

“Ok,” Chloe said blankly. “I’m sorry I interfered.” She apologized, shook her head and slowly made her way to the lounge chairs.

“Burger?” Zacky grinned while pushing a huge plate of food into Chloe’s hands.

“Yeah sure!” She gladly accepted it. “Thanks Zack.” She touched his shoulder and examined everyone who was standing there with them.

Something was missing.

“Where’s Luna?” Chloe addressed Zack out of pure curiosity. He shrugged and opened his mouth to say something when Brian barged in.

“Chloe stop it.” Brian hissed annoyingly. Chloe’s lips parted, not expecting that kind of reaction from him.

“What’s your deal?” She scowled and turned around to face Brian.

“All you’ve been doing for the past month is complaining how much of a fucking pain in the ass your sister was.” Brian snapped.

“But guess what? No one cares!” He raised his voice, “You are the only person here who cares about the shit she does! Let her be…She hasn’t done anything to you!”

Chloe mouth opened, “Hasn’t done anything?!" She gasped, “She follows me around everywhere! She’s all over you guys 24\7 and on top of everything she lives in my house and makes everything completely insufferable!” She snapped.

“We don’t mind having her around!” Brian groaned, frustrated. “Luna is cool and hella fun! You are the one who, for some fucking reason, can't stand her presence.” Brian hissed.

Chloe was lost in absolute shock. She never expected Brian to feel this way and attack her. She looked at everybody’s faces. They all had the same indifferent expression on their faces, they all supported Brian’s words.

Her full lips tightened. “So what, you think that I’m some crazy person who picks on her own family for no legit reason?” Chloe's chest heaved.

“You sure are acting like one!” Brian muttered, “What’s your freaking problem? Are you jealous of her? Cause if you are you gotta keep that shit in the family and not ruin everyone’s weekend with your bitchiness.” Brian barked angrily.

Cold shivers ran down Chloe’s spine, he was completely overreacting. She placed the plate on the counter and took one step towards her boyfriend.

“How dare you?” Chloe demanded dryly, her glistening green eyes burning into Brian. She couldn’t bear looking at him. She wanted to punch the life out of him.

He was acting like a complete stranger, as if he had never spent those amazing times with her.

“You promised, Brian.” She said venomously and pointed an accusing finger at him. “You promised to tolerate my behavior.”

Brian frowned, “I didn’t commit to this type of petty shit.”

“Syn…” Chloe heard Jimmy whisper, trying to get Brian to back off.

“Oh so you’re giving up on me?” Chloe cocked an eyebrow while fighting a strong urge to cry.

Brian mocked her expression, “If you’re planning on going on and behaving like a child, then I guess I fucking am!” He said coldly.

Chloe smacked her lips and shot Brian a look full of disgust, “Fuck you.” She said icily and turned on her heels, making her way to the inside of the boat.

She ducked while rushing down the spiral stairs the led to the lower deck. The minute her bare feet touched the soft carpet she unleashed the hot tears, letting them fall freely down her cheeks.

How dare he talk like that to her? How dare he humiliate her in front of everyone?

“Chloe!” She heard Brian call for her and soon the stairs squeaked, signaling that Brian was on his way.

She didn’t want to see him, she wanted to be left alone.

Chloe turned around and rushed down the hall. She reached a door and opened it. Her eyes widened and a scream of shock left her mouth when she saw what was happening inside the room.

Right there, on the king sized bed, her sister was lying completely naked with both of the Berry’s, engaged in a three-way.

“Fuck off!!!” Luna whined and kicked the door shut with her foot. The loud thump made Chloe snap out of the shock and she gulped.

“Baby!”

Chloe looked over her shoulder, Brian was calling her name and rushing in her direction. She shook her head and once again fled, looking for a place to hide.

Chloe fondled with the round knob of another bedroom until she finally managed to unlock it just in time for her to slam the door in Brian’s face.

“Chloe wait!” Brian pounded on the wood and Chloe shut her teary eyes. She sighed deeply and slid down to the floor, resting her head on her knees.

Brian's punches soon softened and then disappeared completely. Chloe felt movement on the other side of the door.

“Chloe baby please open up.” She heard Brian talk into the crack of the door.

“Go away.” She said softly, not able to raise her voice. Her tears were chocking her.

How could he? How could Brian be so vile and cruel? His accusations sliced her like a knife.

The great pain she felt inside her body was exactly what she had feared all along. She had become attached to him overtime.

His criticism made her entire world collapse and her heart pounded faster each time his face clouded her mind. The sensation at the pit of her stomach was a mix of nausea and betrayal.

“Angel,” Brian’s low and soft voice only made her cry harder, “Baby please, I’m sorry.” She felt his touch through the wooden door.

Her head was spinning. On the one hand, she hated Brian, she wanted to scream at him, hit him hard and make him apologize.

A different side of her was, however, whishing more than anything to crawl into his arms and cry into his chest.

“Please don’t cry.” He spoke once again, Chloe sobs strangulated her.

“Baby, say something.” Brian begged.

“Go away!” Chloe cried out loud and buried her beautiful face in her shaking hands.

“Chloe please.” He sighed. The second her name left his lips Chloe felt completely sick to her stomach, she couldn’t stand his presence anymore.

She let things go too far, get out of hand.

It has become too close for comfort.

“Go away, Brian!” She closed her eyes, sensing the fat tears well up in her eyes.

The corridor seemed quiet, no noise, no movement.

But she knew, she knew he was right there, behind the door. Chloe knew Brian was waiting on her.

She could sense him from miles away, they had long ago become one.

“Leave.” She pleaded quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another update!

Please subscribe and comment! Your feedback means a lot to me and keeps me motivated!

If you have any ideas of suggestions feel free to share!