Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 24.

“Here, try this one!” Megan pushed the dressing room’s curtain open and help up a baby pink, lacey bra.

“Megann!!” Chloe exclaimed and pulled the curtain shut, “Everyone’s gonna see my boobs!” She covered her topless half.

“Oh please,” Megan rolled her eyes in dismissal and slapped Chloe’s hands, “Turn around so I can clasp this.” She told Chloe and shoved the bra into Chloe’s hands.

“Megan, I don’t want to…” Chloe whined and reluctantly turned around and slipped the bra on.

“Careful! It’s not supposed to be a corset!” She gasped when Megan clasped the bra so tightly that Chloe’s lungs were threatening to puncture.

“Stop whining…” Megan mumbled and gently adjusted the lacey straps.

Chloe wiggled out of Megan’s grip and examined herself in the mirror, “You’re shitting me, right?” She cocked an eyebrow and looked at Megan through the mirror.

“It looks like your boobs are growing out of your freaking neck!” Megan laughed, covering her grin with her hand.

“Just take it off…” Chloe smirked.

“Yeah we should totally pass on the push-ups…” Megan mumbled.

“What did I tell ya?” Jade clucked her tongue outside of the fitting room.

“Just go find one that doesn’t have as much padding…” Megan hissed and threw the bra outside.

“I want black…” Chloe chirped.

“She wants black! 36C!” Megan called after Jade.

“Guh! I’m freezing…” Chloe ran her hands over her cold arms, which were covered by goosebumps. “Stupid air conditioner!”

“So, do you want these panties?” Megan poked Chloe’s firm buttock with a hanger.

“Aw!” Chloe rubbed her skin, “Yeah they’re comfy…” She admired her bottom in the large mirror.

Megan smirked, “These better be comfortable! They barely cover anything.”

Jade returned and squeezed herself into the cubicle along with Chloe and Megan. “Here I got you a couple.” She grinned and hanged the bras on the crystal covered hook.

“My arms hurt already…” Chloe whined when Jade forced her into a satin pair of matching undergarments.

“Hot!” Jade stated and the second Chloe took the undies off, Jade placed them on top of the large pile of lingerie that had formed on the stool.

“How about this one?” Jade showed Chloe a purple bra.

“No.” Chloe rejected the offer decisively, purple reminded her of Brian.

“Why?! It’s gorgeous!” Jade gasped and caressed the silky, high-quality fabric with her hands.

“You take it then.” Chloe said and pushed the two of them out of the fitting room. “That’s it, I’m worn out!” She claimed.

“Hang on!” Megan squealed and rushed back inside and wrapped her arms around the mount of lingerie, “We’ll go pay while you get dressed.”

“We’re taking it all?” Chloe gasped while clasping her own bra.

“Yeah, why not?” Jade blinked, not really getting where Chloe was going.

“Well for once it’s worth a couple thousands of dollars…” Chloe smirked.

“Whatever.” Jade shrugged and marched to the front of the store. Megan hurried off.

Chloe sat down on the padded armchair and slipped into her platform stilettos. All of the sudden, she felt a series of vibrations under her toosh.

“Huh?” She mumbled and stood up. She noticed that she had been sitting on her phone and must have pressed the screen by accident.

She took her phone in her hand, rested her purse on her shoulder and walked out of the room.

“There, all yours!” Jade grinned and handed Chloe’s the delicate, pale pink shopping bag.

“Thanks…” Chloe smiled and finally looked at the screen of her iPhone.

The bag freed from her fingers and landed on the polished floor, “Chloeeee!” Jade whined and kneeled to pick up what had fallen out.

“Chloe?” Megan smirked.

Chloe just kept looking at the flashing screen which displayed a text message that Chloe had feared for a few weeks.

“Coffee?” Was all that Brian had written to her. Chloe silently shoved the phone into Megan’s hands, and Megan proceeded to showing it to Jade.

“Well?” Jade cocked an eyebrow, “What are you waiting for?”

“You mean, I should go?” Chloe mumbled.

“Of course! You must go!!!” Megan exclaimed and hit Chloe’s forehead with the iPhone.

“But-“

“But nothing!” Jade cut Chloe off and began fondling with Chloe’s phone.

“Hey!!!” Chloe protested, “What are you writing him?!”

“That you’re at the mall.” Jade said indifferently.

And then it hit her.

“Oh My God!” Chloe exclaimed, staring at Jade with disbelief. “You arranged this, didn’t you?!” She claimed.

“Me!?” Jade laughed, not taking her gaze off the phone. “I’m not that creative…”

“Yeah right…” Chloe scorned and crossed her arms over her chest.

“He’ll see you at Starbucks in 15 minutes.” Jade informed Chloe while slipping the phone into Chloe’s purse.

Chloe gulped, “Fine.” She said, “And where are the two of you going to go?”

Megan and Jade exchanged looks, “Dunno…” Megan popped a bubble-gum into her mouth.

“Sex shop?” Megan suggested.

“Sex shop it is!” Jade laughed and linked arms with Megan and the two of them hopped out of “Agent Provocateur.”

“Wait for meee!” Chloe complained and caught up with them.

“Where are you going?” Megan asked.

“What do you mean? We decided on the sex shop, didn’t we?” Chloe asked, puzzled.

“No Missy. While Maggie here and I explore various toys, you’ll be on your way to see Mr.Haner.” Jade said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Chloe pouted, “Alright.” She surrendered and turned on her heels, heading for the escalator.

“What if he’s not there?!” Chloe called worriedly.

“He is!” Jade grinned, waving goodbye.

“Guh,” Chloe’s stomach turned, mainly because of how nervous she was.

She finally found Starbucks; this branch was cozy and away from the rest of the mall’s shops and centers.

She immediately recognized Brian. He had his back to the entrance and was wearing his beanie. She noticed him tap his fingers on the armrest.

Chloe slowly approached the corner table and carefully sat down in front of Brian. His head shot up and Brian quickly took off the dark aviator glasses that covered his eyes.

“Hey,” Chloe said softly and rested her tote bag on the chair next to hers.

Brian smiled warmly and placed a mug of coffee in front of Chloe, “It’s for you.” He said.

“Thank you.” She replied and closed her hands on the warm cup and brought it to her lips. She soon felt the flavor of Irish Cream on the tip of her tongue and she couldn’t help but smile.

He knew what she liked.

“It’s really good.” She looked into Brian’s brown eyes for the first time in a long while.

“I’m glad.” He said and stirred his own drink.

Chloe studied him, he was dressed, of course, in a white V-neck that allowed Chloe to take a playful glimpse of his defined chest, and a dark leather jacket hugged his broad shoulders

“How have you been doing?” He asked her, the atmosphere was slightly tense.

Chloe looked away, “Fine.” She said, “You?”

Brian sighed, realizing the small talk won’t get the two of them anywhere. “Chloe, I’m sorry.” He said and took her hands in his tattooed ones.

“Brian,” Chloe stuttered, not really knowing how to react.

“I know I acted like a complete douche and I apologize,” He looked her in the eyes.”It’s just that the whole drama that went on the boat gave me a sense that were drifting apart and I didn’t know how to react or who to blame.”

Chloe was taken aback by his sincerity.

Brian went on explaining himself, “You mean a lot to me and I don’t want things to be tense between us.” He said, “The past two weeks absolutely killed me, seriously.” He confessed.

“Brian I…” Chloe sighed, “It’s just that criticism was the last thing I wanted to hear back then, especially not from you, I needed you by my side.” She told him and Brian nodded.

“I know, I screwed up and I want to fix it. I don’t want to give up on us.” He said quietly and caressed the ring on Chloe’s finger.

Chloe studied his face, she knew he was telling the honest truth. “What do you say?” He asked hopefully.

Chloe opened her mouth to reply when she was cut off.

Synyster Gates?! Oh my god!” A girl in her late teens squealed and sprinted to their table. “Get the camera!!!” She screamed to her friends and motioned for them to follow her.

“Wow Syn! I can’t believe it’s really you! I’m so excited about the release of the album! Only a few more weeks huh?!” The girl giggled and scanned Brian eagerly.

Brian’s expression was a confused mixture of misery and unease. His gaze rapidly travelled from Chloe to the fans, not knowing which side to choose.

Chloe eyes burnt into him, and Brian looked back apologetically, he didn’t want to let his fans down. “Can you sign this for me?” The boy fan pulled a guitar pick out of his back pocket.

Chloe felt a strong urge to get up and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this!
Please subscribe and comment with your thoughts