Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chaoter 26

“Chloe, I love you.” He panted.

Chloe’s eyes widened and she just stared back into Brian’s warm, twinkling ones.

She expected to feel fear and helplessness, but surprisingly, these emotions were the complete opposite from what’s been cooking up in her heart for the past weeks.

Brian noticed her shock and smiled, “You don’t have to say it back,’ He told her, “It’s just something that I needed to get off of my chest.”

Chloe’s softly stroked his cheek and pushed his dark locks away from his forehead, “No, Brian.” She said.

“It’s exactly how I feel,” She confessed, “I love you.”

She didn’t feel afraid or weak; she knew that she had made the right choice.

Brian grinned and softly pressed his lips to Chloe’s and kissed her with great passion and care. Chloe’s arms found their way around Brian’s neck and she smiled into the kiss, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Brian soon picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, where he gently laid her on the crisp sheets. The two of them curled up in the sheets and Chloe’s head found its place on Brian’s chest.

He stroked her soft hair while she hugged his stomach, resting her hand on his abs. Chloe’s tired eyes closed and she listened to the beating of Brian’s heart and it relaxed her.

There was no need for words. The moment was perfect and belonged only to the two of them, it was theirs to cherish forever.

Brian’s breathing began fading away and so had the thoughts that clouded Chloe’s mind and she soon drifted into dreamless sleep.

Chloe’s eyes snapped open and it took her a couple of seconds to adjust to the darkness. She sensed as if something was missing. She soon rolled to her back and her hand reached for the other side of the bed, which turned out to be empty.

Chloe pouted, Brian was nowhere near.

She sighed. He couldn’t have left, could he?

Chloe reluctantly climbed out of bed and turned on the night-light. She spotted one of Brian’s T-shirts on his bathroom door’s handle and she pulled it on over her naked body.

Still rubbing her sleepy eyes, she stepped out of the bedroom into Brian’s hall. Everything was pitching dark and she was seriously starting to worry that Brian had left her there.

Chloe didn’t know whether to feel angry or upset, the only sensation she could make out was curiosity.

She soon found herself standing in the living room and she cautiously made her way across the room, careful not to stumble over the coffee table or any of the other things Brian usually had laying around the house.

There were always drumsticks and A7X merchandise scattered in various areas of the house and the last thing Chloe wanted was to trip over one of Pinkly’s chew toys.

A stone lifted off of Chloe’s heart when she saw a light at the other side of the house and she soon found herself walking the stairs the led to Brian’s basement.

Just as she excepted, the soft and harmonious sound of Brian’s guitar playing guided her closer to the source of the music.

The door to Brian’s music studio stood ajar and Chloe took a peek inside. A smile crept onto her lips when she saw Brian sitting on a small seat in the middle of the room.

He had one of his custom guitars in his talented hands and from where she was standing, it seemed to Chloe’s that he had his eyes closed, singing.

She bit her lips to suppress a grin and slowly, on the tips of her toes, drew closer to the door.

She had never heard his singing voice before. Sure she had heard Matt and Jimmy in the recording studio a few months back, but never Brian.

“Fuck!” Brian hissed when he probably got a note wrong, and had to starts all anew.

Yeah, you've been alone, I've been gone for far too long…” He sang softly while his fingers skillfully ran down the guitar’s neck.

Chloe stepped even closer, trying her hardest to hear every word that left Brian’s lips.

But with all that we've been through, after all this time I'm coming home to you…

Chloe couldn’t help but smile, she took a hold of the door, begging that it won’t make any noise and opened it slightly so that she was now standing in the doorway.

My heart's always with you now…” Chloe listened to Brian’s velvety voice with her eyes closed.

She had never ever heard A7X live, she was never exposed to Brian’s music or his talents. And hearing him sing like this, only to himself, in his own place where he creates those masterpieces, was like discovering a completely new side of Brian.

But this new found joy also worried Chloe, what if Brian, what if Brian is Synyster Gates?

What if the musician seating a few feet away from her is the real person she’s been dating for the past few months? What if it turns out that he’s a complete stranger?

She wanted Brian. She didn’t want to date Synster Gates.

Because, if Brian was, indeed, unable to separate his life from music than it would mean that when Chloe committed to Brian, she committed to Synyster Gates.

And Synyster Gates lives on a tour bus, drinks till he’s passed out, probably has a stash of dope somewhere and is of course, a ladies’ man.

She was suddenly scared to find out that the amazing man she had fallen in love with is actually an uncontrollable rock star

I've always been true, I've waited so long just to come hold you…” Brian’s words clashed with the fearful thoughts that weighed on Chloe.

She took her time to examine his handsome features. Brian was kind, funny, sincere and passionate. Chloe wanted to believe that they fit like a glove.

Brian made her feel safe, as if that obstacles of life never mattered. And cold shivers ran down Chloe’s spine when she realized that she didn’t want to lose him.

And what terrified her most was the idea that maybe, the only way to keep him close was to submit to his lifestyle.

Her heart tingled when her gaze fell upon his muscular shoulders and arms, he was so strong and she wanted to curl up to him and beg him not to go.

…We've proven our love over time’s so strong, in all that we do…

Chloe slid down to the floor and rested her head on the doorpost, closing her eyes.

…After all this time I'm coming home to you…

She wanted him to always be home.

Chloe wasn’t sure how much time passed until Brian ceased singing, she was caught up in the emotional moment.

The sound of Brian’s guitar being placed on the floor snapped Chloe out of her bubble and she found herself lost in Brian’s brown eyes, he was staring at her.

She felt guilty, it was indeed very rude of her to sneak up on him like that.

“C’mere.” Was all Brian said. Chloe lifted herself off of the floor and slowly walked up to him.

Brian’s hands found their way around Chloe’s waist and he pulled her down onto his lap. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and nuzzled his nose into her skin.

She inhaled Brian’s scent deeply and rested a hand on his exposed chest. “I don’t want you to go.” She whispered shakily against his cheek.

Brian’s grip on Chloe’s waist tightened and shortly, he was looking her in the eyes. “Come with me.” He stroked her face with the back of his tattooed fingers.

Tour had always been a painful subject for Brian and Chloe, it had almost become taboo.

“I can’t,” She shook her head. She couldn’t live a life that wasn’t her own.

“Who knows? Maybe you’ll like it.” Brian smiled weakly, trying to lighten the mood.

“Brian we both know I’ll only like it when you’re around.” Chloe told him frankly, “and I’ll be miserable for the rest of the time.”

Brian scanner her beautiful face, as if he was trying to engrave in her features in his memories. Brian had always been gentle when it came to dealing with Chloe’s worried and fears, and she appreciated it with all her heart.

No one had ever been this patient with her.

“It is supposed to be about you,” Chloe referred to touring, “And I can’t take it away from you, and the guys especially.” She whispered while caressing his smooth skin.

She noticed the small freckles on Brian’s handsome face, she took in every little detail about this extraordinary man and lover.

Brian’s goatee tickled Chloe’s neck when Brian placed a trail of kisses along Chloe’s jaw line.

“Where do we go from here?” She asked huskily, not addressing Brian in particular.

She only felt him shake his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!
Please comment and subscribe!