Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 28

“Sissy!!!” Luna squealed, ran towards Chloe and squeezed the life out of her.

“Can’t. Breathe. Let. Go.” Chloe panted and patted Luna on the back.

“Sorry!” Luna giggled while twirling her shiny hair around her finger, “You’re almost late you know that?!”

“Yeah…” Chloe mumbled and searched her large designer purse for some gum, “My GPS sucks.” She shrugged and followed Luna into the building.

“Brian looked kinda disappointed, he thought you weren’t coming.” Luna explained while the two sisters stepped into the elevator.

“Jee I’m only like, 45 minutes late!” Chloe muttered while rolling her eyes and waiting for the elevator to reach their floor.

Luna chuckled.

“Why are you all grumpy?” Luna inquired, “Are things tense between you and Brian?” Luna asked quriously.

Chloe really didn’t feel like providing her sister with more topics to gossip on so she just shook her head,”No, we are good, still going strong.” Her stomach turned.

“Okie…” Luna hummed suspiciously and right when the conversation couldn’t get anymore awakwards, the elevator doors opened and Luna lead Chloe down the corridor.

Chloe saw two familiar figured leaning against the wall and Luna sprinted towards the brothers. The next thing Luna did was leap on Jason Berry and stick her tongue down his throat.

“Hey, what’s up?” Chloe smiled while greeting Matt, Luna and Jason were too occupied to say hello.

“All good,” Matt Berry chuckled while sharing a loose hug with Chloe, “You?”

“Fine,” She nodded and looked through the gigantic glass window behind Matt. Brian and Jimmy were giving an interview to a radio station.

Chloe laughed, Brian looked quite funny with his humongous earphones and messy spiked hair. A few seconds later Brian looked up and noticed Chloe.

She smiled, waved faintly at him and Brian grinned in response. Chloe liked how the two of them could speak without words. They’ve been together for enough time to grow to understand one another’s reactions and body language.

She could tell when he was troubled or having a creativity block, and learnt when to leave him the hell alone.

The negative thoughts that sometimes crossed Chloe’s mind regarding her relationship with Brian often painfully pinched her heart and she was trying her best to suppress them.

“What are they talking about?” Chloe asked, referring to the program.

“The new album, tour, the usual stuff they do for promotion…you know…” Jason smirked after finally breaking apart from Luna.

“It gets so hectic around tour time, especially for us techs.” Matt sighed.

“You’re coming, right?” Matt asked Chloe.

Chloe smirked bitterly, “No, I don’t think so.” She said honestly.

“What?! But it’s almost a year long tour!” Jason pretested, surprised by Chloe’s decision not to come along.

“Exactly.” Chloe whispered, reluctant to discuss the matter.

Luna could tell that the conversation was making Chloe uncomfortable and quickly changed the subject.

“I talked to Sebastian.” Luna chirped.

“Really?!” Chloe said hopefully, her heart suddenly warmed up.

“Yeah!!! He’s so sweet, I really miss him.” Luna pouted.

“Who’s Sebastian?” Jason frowned, crossing his arms over his chest, obviously jealous.

"Babee!” Luna laughed and wrapped her arms around Jason’s biceps, where the tattoo of Brian’s face was. “He’s our older brother!!!”

“Oh.” Jason gulped, he looked intimidated.

“Don’t worry.” Chloe laughed, “He’s cool.” She winked.

“Older brother?” Jimmy’s voice sprung Chloe up, she didn’t even hear him walk out of the interview room.

“Jimmy! You scared me!” Chloe panted and rested a hand on her chest.

Jimmy laughed and ruffled up Chloe’s freshly curled and neatly done hair, “Noooo!!!” She panicked and slapped his hands away. “I just had it done!!” She whined.

“My GPS sucks?” Lune mocked Chloe’s excuse earlier and Chloe grinned. “My Ass!” Luna laughed.

“So how many siblings do you Nordic goddesses actually have?” Jimmy cocked an eyebrow, well, that’s what he probably did cause his fringe made it impossible to tell.

“Well there’s Sebastian, Kaja, Myself and little Gunner!” Luna said nostalgically, obviously missing her family.

“Gunner Junior.” Chloe corrected.

“Your dad’s name is Gunner?!” Brian exclaimed from behind Chloe, once again scaring her.

“What’s up with you people!?” Chloe complained and smacked Brian with her purse, “You can’t just creep up on innocent people like that!!!”

“Babe, relax!” Brian laughed and restrained her by talking hold of her wrists. He then pulled her into his chest and enveloped her in his arms.

“Yeah and he hunts deer and skis in the Alps so be careful!” Luna said spookily.

Brian gulped, “For real?”

“Uh huh.” Chloe nodded, playing along. “So watch out!” She said warningly before kissing Brian’s jaw line.

“Yeah Brian, you might find yourself bleeding on some slope if you don’t treat my sister right!” Luna stated and Jason burst out laughing.

It was a bittersweet moment because deep inside Chloe’s knew that Brian would never, ever meet her father.

“What are you rejoicing at?” Brian pointed an accusing finger at Jason, “The same applies to you!”

Jason huffed and Matt smacked his brother across the forehead.

“Well aren’t you Norwegians quite reproductive?” Jimmy smirked after a moment of silence, obviously referring to the number of Chloe’s siblings.

“You can count on it.” Brian, Jason and Matt smirked simultaneously.

“Ok that’s simply disgusting.” Jimmy flinched and began making his way to the elevators. “Are you guys coming or what?” Jimmy turned around to face everybody.

Brian and the Berry’s were a bit shocked, realizing that they were having sex with sisters.

“Yeah Yeah… Brian you fuck Cleo, Cleo’s Luna’s sister and she screws both Berry’s.” Jimmy summed up the situation, rolling his eyes as if it was no big deal.

“Oh and they’re Jade’s cousins so Shadow’s kinda involved in this dirty cycle as well…” Jimmy laughed to himself, finding the situation rather amusing.

“Ok that’s enough!” Brian laughed and pushed Jimmy forwards, “Let’s greet some fans!” Brian skipped to the elevator.