Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 4.

“Well don’t you look gorgeous!” Jade complemented when Chloe walked out of the front door.

“Shut up.” Chloe muttered while she crossed the green lawn, “Dammit!” She hissed when her heels sank into the soft grass.

“That’s for being too lazy to take the long way.” Jade smirked and pulled out her car keys.

“I’ll say it again: Shut up!” Chloe repeated and flopped down onto the passenger seat, loudly closing the door behind her.

Chloe began frantically searching the car, muttering course words under her breath. “What’s up with you?” Jade watched Chloe at the corner of her eye.

“Where’s the gum?” Chloe asked and snatched Jade’s purse from her lap and placed it on her own.

“Hey!” Jade protested and tried grabbing her bag.

“Watch the road.” Chloe commanded and dug through her cousin’s bag. “Yay! Watermelon.” She smiled and popped the gum into her mouth.

Chloe’s panicking didn’t stop there, her manicured nails started tapping the leather arm rest while her other hand rapidly changed the radio stations.

“Oh my gosh, are you nervous?!” Jade giggled when she saw Chloe’s expression change.

“No…” Chloe said and looked away, feeling a guilty flush run through her cheeks.

“No, my ass, Chloe.” Jade stated. “You have your twelve hundred dollar shoes on, you are definitely anxious.” Jade smirked.

“I just wanted to look pretty! Don’t be such a meanie.” Chloe pouted and rested her hands on her toned thighs.

“Pretty for Brian.” Jade raised her eyes up and down seductively.

“Don’t be such a child!” Chloe whimpered, while sinking into the car seat and covering her face with her designer handbag.

“See? Your bag says it all.” Jade shrugged.

Chloe pushed one of the car radio’s buttons and a random station started playing.

“Awwww!” Jade said dreamily and turned up the volume.

"What?” Chloe questioned as the electric guitar and killer drums blasted through her ears.

“It’s the band!!! Avenged!” Jade explained and happily sang along to the words.

“Cool.” Chloe closed her eyes and started listening to the lyrics but just then the song ended.

“Poop!” Jade pouted and angrily turned the radio off.

"You’re such a dork!” Chloe chuckled and smacked Jade across the head.

“Bitch! Ooooh here we are!” Jade said proudly and pointed at the building in front of them and soon began searching for a place to park the car.

“You sure?” Chloe asked skeptically while chewing her sweet gum.

“Yea yeah…” Jade turned the steering wheel.

“How do you know?” Chloe shot her cousin an interrogating look. A massive grin formed on Jade’s face and she tried to disguise it by looking away.

“Oh My Gosh!” Chloe said with her mouth ajar. “You fucked him!!! Didn’t you?!” Chloe exclaimed and sat up in her seat.

“Didn’t you?!” She repeated in the same excited manner and all Jade did was keep on smiling like a maniac.

“You dirty whore!” Chloe reached over to tightly hug Jade’s shoulders. “I’m so proud of you.” She said dramatically and kissed Jade’s temple.

“Shut it!!!! There he comes!” Jade hissed and jumped out of the car, running towards Matt, who was fast approaching their car.

Jade jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around him and eagerly kissing him.

“Guh.” Chloe pulled her tongue out in disgust and lazily got out of the car.

“Took you some time!” Matt smirked when Chloe approached the hugging couple.

Chloe wanted to say something sarcastic back but bit her tongue to prevent herself from doing so. Instead, she just smiled and greeted Matt warmly.

“We only have to do some backup vocals to this new kickass song and we’ll be done for today.” Matt explained while walking them into the building.

They were heading towards a large door at the end of the long, purple hallway. There was trash and instruments lying around everywhere, along with crumpled pieces of paper and beer cans.

As they got closer to what Chloe assumed to be the main recording room, the sound of rapid drums and raspy singing became stronger and stronger.

“Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times…” Chloe heard strong singing and they entered a dim room.

“Ripped her heart out right before her eyes…” The singing went on and on and Chloe could make out a few faces in the dark.

"Eyes over easy, EAT IT EAT IT!” A low scream pierced the room and suddenly everyone in the room started applauding.

"Okiee…” Chloe mumbled under her breath and them Matt turned the lights on.

"OWNED IT!!!!” A guy with sleek black hair and snakebites gave thumbs up to the person in the recording booth.

"That's why my middle name is Owen, bitch!" Someone yelled back.

Chloe heard Matt clear his throat and everyone in the room turned their attention to the three of them.

“Sup Shades!” The guy with the snakebites called out but then noticed Chloe and Jade behind Matt.

“Ladies,” He smiled and approached them.

“This is Jade,” Matt introduced his girlfriend and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. “And that’s her cousin, Chloe.” He added.

“Zacky,” The guy smiled and reached his hand out for Chloe to shake, which she did.

“Hello!” A very tall and thin man with spiked hair hugged Zacky and Matt from behind and smiled widely at Chloe.

“I’m the Rev, AKA the master and creator of the amazing track you’ve just heard.” He said proudly and took Chloe’s hand a well.

She skeptically cocked an eyebrow and He laughed in response, “Just kidding, you can call me Jimmy.” He said and let go on Zack, heading for the other side on the corridor.

“Yo Syn! Your lady is here and she’s hella fine!” Jimmy shouted out and turned around to look at Chloe, giving her a playful wink.

“Isn’t he sweet?” Chloe smirked and watched The Rev suddenly fall to the floor and roll his way on the floor somewhere.

“That’s Jimmy.” Matt laughed. “And that’s, my girls,” He looked at something over Jade’s shoulder.

“Is the legendary Mr. Johnny Christ.”

Johnny was rather tall but looked short in comparison to Matt and Jimmy, and he seemed way more laid back. “Wazzaaa?” Johnny laughed and gave both girls a tight hug.

“Beautiful, nice smelling women, does it get any better than that?” Johnny chuckled and gave the two of them a can of soda.

"Johnny, bass.” He shortly introduced himself and Jade and Chloe did the same.

“Well I have to shit so please excuse me.” Johnny said casually and sprinted off.

Chloe couldn’t help but laugh her ass off, she loved how random and outgoing everybody was, she felt comfortable.

But her laughter quickly turned into a surprised squeal when a pair of tattooed arms suddenly found their way around her slim waist.

“Relax!” She heard Brian say behind her ear and he turned her around in his arms.

“What the fuck Brian?” Chloe smirked and played along, loosely laying her arms on his broad shoulders.

“Didn’t mean to scare you!” He smirked and Chloe felt his hands roam her back over her flowing top.

"Sure you didn’t,” She faked sweet smile and played with the ends of his jet black hair.

"You look beautiful.” He said quietly, so that only she could hear. His eyes scanned her body.

“Thank you.” She mumbled and looked into his dark brown eyes; she now noticed that his nose was pierced.

“Hey Matt, are we done here?” Brian asked and looked at Matt over Chloe’s shoulder.

“Yup, it’s a wrap everyone !” Matt called loudly, picked Jade up and threw her over his shoulder, running out of the front door.

“Lovely.” Chloe stated sarcastically.

“C’mon.” Brian said and motioned her to follow him with his hand.

"What? Where?” She asked and quickened her pace, hearing her heels drum against the floor.

“I’ll show you around,” Brian said and Chloe was once again on the same parking lot.

“Here.” He said and pointed to his black SUV, which Chloe recognized.

A few minutes later Brian parked his car by a long stairway that leads to the beach, which was all the way down the cliff.

Chloe walked out of the car and the breeze hit her face, making her hair flutter. She could hear Brian’s steps in the background.

She stepped towards the large white rail and held onto it, looking down at the few people who were left on the beach.

“Everything’s so small from up here.” She said softly when she noticed how small the coffee shops and little stores looked from up there.

The winds stroked the Palm trees and Chloe watched the people who sat on the large stairs, laughing, playing or just making their way up towards the city.

She sensed Brian’s presence behind her and closed her eyes, feeling the familiar tingle run though her body. Brian’s muscular arms once again found their way around Chloe’s waist and his fingers stroked her hipbones over the hot pants she was wearing.

She opened her eyes and looked down at his colorful, tattooed hands. Her small hand closed around his wrist and she traced his knuckles with her finger.

She felt his warm breath on the back of her neck and she quickly turned around in his arms, still holding onto him.

Brian smiled and looked right into her striking green eyes, as if he was trying to read her thoughts. Chloe’s gaze traveled from his handsome face to his arms and she began examining the artwork on his skin.

Her fingers left his wrist and instead began following the outlines of the monster tattoos on his strong arm. “Brian?” She said softly, still not making eye contact with him.

“Mmm?” He asked and drew his face even closer to Chloe’s. She felt his grip on her waist tighten.

“There’s a lamp here.” She said and pushed her finger into the skin of his bicep. “You have a tattoo of a lamp.” She stated and looked up.

She saw a smirk on his lips, “I know.” He said.

“I’m sorry, am I freaking you out?” She asked and looked away.

“Yes.” Brian said and Chloe looked at him with surprise and guilt.

She opened her mouth to apologize but Brian cut her off by getting even closer, “Because,” he said in a low voice, which Chloe found to be extremely sexy.

“I’m just dying,” He said slowly and his smell penetrated Chloe’s nostrils, sending waves of serenity and eagerness through her body at the same time.

“Dying,” Brian repeated and his fingers combed the hair backwards and away from her Chloe's face.

“To kiss you.” He finished his sentence and his nose was so close to hers, there was barely an inch between the two of them.

“Brian,” Chloe said softly and her palm rested on his cheek, feeling his scruffy stubble on her dainty fingertips. A low growl escaped his throat and a second later his lips were plastered against Chloe’s in a hungry kiss.

She was taken aback by his dominance and force but soon enough buried her hands in his hair, deepening the kiss.

Brian walked her backwards until she felt the marble rail on her back and Brian’s body was plastered to hers. His strong hands roamed her waist and hips while his tongue played with hers, making Chloe’s body explode with pure need.

A moan of surprise escaped her lips when Brian lifted her up and she found herself seated on the cold stone.

Brian smiled cunningly against her full lips and he pulled away, “What are you doing today?” He asked lowly and traced Chloe’s bare legs with his rough hands.

“You.” Chloe said and captured his lips with a lustful kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments, please? :)