Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 5.

“Yummy!” Chloe licked her lips when she unbuttoned Brian’s shirt and grazed her nails over his toned chest.

She felt Brian’s lips bite and nip at the skin of her neck while the weight of his body pushed her against the mattress of her bed.

Her hands found his muscular shoulders and they quickly slipped the black shirt off him, leaving him only in his black ripped jeans.

Brian left her collar bone and his skillful fingers quickly pulled her delicate top from underneath her tight shorts and off her body, revealing a lace purple bra.

Chloe saw the hunger in Brian’s eyes, “Damn baby you’re perfect.” He growled and his mouth once again found her dainty skin, nibbling and sucking.

He took his time, kissing here, touching there and that drove Chloe completely mental. “Brian, c’mon…” She whimpered while he fondled with the buttons of her shorts.

Chloe pushed her fingers into his sleek hair and roughly pulled on it, encouraging him to undress her quicker.

She felt him smirk against her stomach while he tugged her shorts down in an agonizingly slow pace. “You’re such a tease,” She moaned after she was finally in her underwear.

Brian’s lips captured hers in a kiss full of hunger and lust and Chloe couldn’t help but pull him closer by wrapping her legs around his middle. She felt the rough material of his jeans rub against her thighs and she moaned.

“It’s not fair,” She mumbled against his eager lips.

“What?” Brian growled and his hands relished on the skin of her stomach and began making their way towards her back.

“You still have your jeans on,” She said in a muffled whisper and sat up, bringing Brian with her.

She kissed him while her hands made their way down his body and stopped to play with the skin of his happy trail. Her manicured fingers quickly undid his belt and it crashed on the floor loudly.

Brian was surprised with her sense of control and he roamed all of her back while she violently unbuttoned his jeans and they fell loosely to Brian’s thighs.

“You’re definitely my kind of girl,” He said hotly in Chloe’s ear and his hands rested on her butt, tightly squeezing.

Chloe smiled devilishly against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing Brian deeply.

All of the sudden her phone went off on the nightstand and Brian groaned in response. Chloe broke from the kiss and detached herself from Brian.

“Don’t get that.” Brian said against her cheek and caressed her waist.

“But-“ Chloe protested.

“No.” Brian stated and hovered over her, pushing her back to the crisp sheets.

The phone didn’t stop ringing and Chloe began getting annoyed with it, “Brian…” She whimpered, annoyed.

"Fuck it.” He said and his tongue went on pampering Chloe’s skin.

“I’ll just see who it is…” Chloe moaned, she didn’t want to stop either. Brian shook his head and began making his way to the clasp of her bra.

Chloe gathered her strength and rolled Brian over, she climbed to his middle and then reached for her phone.

“It’s Jade.” She said.

“She’s with Matt, she’s fine.” Brian said against her neck and finally undid her bra, and peeled it off her skin.

Chloe felt his hands on her and it sent waves of pleasure through her body. She let a moan of pleasure escape her parted lips and she began grinding her hips into Brian’s.

“There we go,” Brian grabbed her hips and flipped her back over, once again attacking her with kisses.

His touch was the best thing that she had experienced in a long time and her senses couldn’t stop craving it. She loved how broad and tattooed he was and it made every part of her body want him, badly.

Two of Brian’s fingers hooked under the side of Chloe’s panties and he was about to pull them off when the doorbell suddenly rang.

“Fuck!” Brian punched the mattress and buried his face in the crook of Chloe’s neck.

“We’re not here.” He planted a soft kiss on her jaw line.

“I have to…” Chloe said unwillingly and stroked the tattoo on his back with her fingers.

Brian groaned and rolled off Chloe.

She hopped off the bed and lifted her top from the floor, quickly put it on and headed down the wooden stairs.

“Damn you people!!!” Chloe muttered under hear breath when the doorbell rang again.

“What?!” She snapped when she pulled the door wide open and faced a guy who was a complete stranger to her.

“Who are you?” She asked bluntly and ran a hand through her messy hair.

The guy was rather good looking, he had brown hair and a scruff, also he was tall and extremely fit.

He scanned Chloe’s body and smirked, “You must be Chloe,” He said, looking rather amused.

“Who the fuck are you?” She asked bitchily and rested her hand on the doorpost.

“I’m Jake,” He smiled and offered his hand for Chloe to shake.

“Chlo?” Chloe heard Brian call from the stairs.

“Jade’s boyfriend.” Jake finished his sentence.

Chloe’s eyes widened in shock and her jaw almost dropped to the floor, “Jade’s boyfriend?!?” She exclaimed and heard footsteps behind her.

Jake’s eyes widened as well when he saw the person behind Chloe.

“Synyster Gates?!” He called out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you enjoyed that! Comments? :-*