Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 6.

“Huh?!’ Chloe signed in despair; she was completely confused with the whole situation.

Jake was still star struck from seeing Synyster Gates in his girlfriend’s house. He finally regained his cool and spoke up, “Yeah, we’ve been together for a while now, didn’t Jade tell you?”

“Um,” Chloe chewed on her plump lip, she looked at Brian at the corner of her eye and frankly speaking, he looked pissed.

“She might have mentioned it…” Chloe said uneasily, trying to protect her cousin.

Jake’s stare drifted to Chloe’s body and she suddenly realized that all she had on was a top and a pair of tiny panties.

She cleared her throat and crossed her delicate arms over her heaving chest, Chloe felt Brian shift behind her while he drew closer to Jake, but she quickly blocked his way.

Chloe could still hear her iPhone going off upstairs, realizing why Jade had been calling nonstop.

"So,” Brian spoke, his voice was lower and deeper than usual.

"You’re dating Jade, or what?” He fundamentally asked Jake. Chloe could sense the anger in his voice and how stiff his body was behind her.

She felt embarrassed, embarrassed for Jake, Matt , Brian and of course her cousin.

“Yeah for a couple of months now,” Jake shrugged and peeped into the house, still trying to figure out what the situation was all about.

Suddenly, the sound of screeching car tires emerged from the neighborhood’s road and Chloe spotted Jade’s black BMW speeding towards the driveway.

Chloe let a big sigh leave her mouth and she turned around to walke back inside. She bumped into Brian’s shirtless middle and her hand rested on his toned stomach, “C’mon…” She said softly and lightly pushed against him.

Jade’s heels crushed against the stairs at the house's entrance, “Jake?! I’m so sorry I…-“ Chloe heard her cousin mumble apologies for being late.

"Being late? That’s what she’s apologizing for?” Brian scorned.

Chloe bit her lip and shrugged, not really knowing what to say. The situation was completely tense.

“The hell with everything!” Brian muttered and stormed off up the stairs.

“Brian, wait!” She called and followed him, hearing Jake and Jade argue in the background.

“Brian…” Chloe mumbled when she saw him aggressively put on his shirt, “Don’t be mad…” She walked up to him and watched him frantically button his shirt up.

“Don’t be mad?!” Brian exclaimed and looked her in the eyes.

“How the hell can I not be mad Chloe?” He asked angrily. “If you didn’t get it quite yet, your cousin was cheating on my best friend,”

“No, she was cheating with Matt on this stupid fucker,” Brian snapped while buckling his belt.

“While Matt was completely into her! He couldn’t shut up about how awesome she was,” Brian told Chloe and all she could do was to gulp.

“Well I guess she is not that awesome after all!” He groaned while putting his trademark black Nike neakers on.

“Brian, I don’t know what to say…I’m sorry I-“ Chloe’s breath caught in her throat.

“Exactly,” Brian called.

“What the fuck am I going to tell Matt, huh?” He asked, “Because from what she’s saying to pretty boy she’s definitely not going to leave him.” He stated.

“Brian I understand…” Chloe reached for him and put her arms on his shoulders.

“I’d get it if she was just screwing around with Matt, but they are just so into each other! He totally thought this was something real. How the hell am I going to tell him that he’s just a fuck to that girl?” Brian ran a hand through his hair.

He wasn’t really expecting Chloe to answer those questions, it was more him trying to figure out this horrible dilemma.

“I’m sorry.” Chloe said honestly and caressed his neck with her thumbs, “I’m sorry for Matt and for the fact that you have to deal with this…” She whispered, feeling absolutely helpless.

“We’ve been friends since sixth grade, how can I keep this from him?” Brian asked no one in particular.

Brian’s hands closed on Chloe’s wrists and he detached her hands from his body, “I can’t stay here.” He said.

“And what am I gonna do now?!” Chloe asked. She didn’t want him to go. She obviously wasn’t planning to finish what they had started but she wanted his company.

In addition, she had no idea what was going on downstairs between Jade and Jake.

“I don’t wanna deal with this shit, Clo.” Brian said and quickly made his way to the first floor, Chloe followed closely.

They reached the door and he turned to face her, Chloe stared into his dark eyes and anxiously played with her gel nails.

‘I’ll see you around,” Brian’s thumb caressed Chloe’s jaw line.

“I hope so.” He added and quickly kissed her lips, not even giving her a chance to enjoy it or kiss him back.

“Bye.” She said softly and closed the door behind him.

Chloe made her way to the kitchen and sat down on one of the tall stools by the marble island. She crossed her arms on the counter and rested her head on them, feeling her long hair tickle her back.

Jade and Jake’s voices began fading and a few minutes later the front door slammed shut, all Chloe’s did was breathe in deeply and listen.

Chloe heard Jade’s steps while Jade made her way to the kitchen; everything was quiet and neither one of them let out a word.

“Well,” Jade spoke up and her voice was followed by the sound of a soda can being opened.

Chloe sat up and just stared at her cousin while Jade sipped her Coke.

“Aren’t you gonna tell me off?” Jade asked bitterly in a manner that resembled Chloe’s behavior when angry.

“Are you serious?” Chloe asked frankly.

“How could you?” Chloe asked, honestly interested.

“How could I what?” Jade asked nonchalantly, as if nothing was wrong.

“He is so sweet,” Chloe said, “Matt is so sweet.”

Jade shrugged as if Matt was nothing special.

“He just came and swept you off you feet, he took you places and genuinely cared for you,” Chloe said sadly.

“What the hell was he to you?!” Chloe asked.

“He was hot.” Jade said blankly.

“Bullshit Jade. That pretty boy who just came is way closer to your type than Matt. You were just looking for a thrill, weren’t you?” Chloe scorned.

“You know what Chloe? Fuck you.” Jade said venomously and stared at Chloe from the other side of the counter.

“You live in your perfect world, spending your mommy and daddy’s money. When you get bored you just find someplace else to do it at!” Jade pointed a finger at Chloe.

“You have no idea what’s going on in our family! You just run away from everything and enjoy the fruits of everybody's hard work!” Jade snapped.

“Run away?!” Chloe asked, shocked and hopped off her stool.

“How dare you Jade?! You decide that you are so smart and independent so you just fly off to California, leave everything behind and apply for your fancy Med school! “ Chloe boiled with fury.

“And you have no idea how good it feels! Away from the controversy and everyone’s stupid money!” Jade called out.

“But noooo,” Her arms opened wide, “They just had to hunt me down and once again use me for the family’s well being!” Jade’s eyes welled with tears.

“You wanna know who Jake is?!” Jade barked.

“His daddy is some big landowner here and my dad sealed some huge ass deal with him and they are making tons of money.” Jade said.

“So I’m basically stuck with that douche!” The tears rolled down Jade’s fair cheeks.

“Chloe you have no idea how much I wanna break up with him! But if I do then it will totally hurt dad’s business and once again everyone will put the fucking blame on me!” Jade pulled on her nose while trying to calm down.

“Baby…” Chloe said softly and walked up to Jade, hugging her tightly and stroking her hair.

“And Matt,” Jade sobbed.

“He is so good, He is perfect and I have no idea what I’m going to tell him,” Chloe felt Jade’s tears stain her skin but she didn’t care, she understood Jade’s pain.

“Jade I get where this is coming from but cheating is just wrong.” Chloe signed.

“It’s cruel and it’s low and it’s the worst thing you can do to anyone, whether they deserve it or not.” Chloe said, her own words hurt her.

"I’m sorry,” Jade just cried harder.

“Chloe I-” Jade straightened herself and wiped her eyes with a kitchen towel.

“I know that this is screwing things up between you and Brian,” Jade said guiltily.

“But can you make sure that he doesn’t tell Matt?” Jade asked and Chloe’s jaw dropped.

“Fuck Jade! You are so selfish!!! He just found out, in your house, that you were cheating with his best friend,” Chloe snapped with anger, “And all you think about is how to clean your mess up?!”

Jade’s expression changed from misery to fury, “Yeah because now that he fucked your brains out all you care about is how to make him stay.” Jade said coldly.

“Jade you are such a two faced bitch! I hope you just choke on this mess you’ve made, maybe it will teach you a lesson or two about life.” Chloe said bitterly and stormed out of the kitchen, weeping all the way to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked the update :D Comments? *-*