Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 7.

“Babyyyyy I haven’t seen you for ages!!!!” Chloe squealed while she ran into the arms of her closest friend.

The girls squeezed each other tightly, “I know!!! It’s been forever!” Megan replied and pulled away from the hug.

“Wow you are so ginger!” Chloe grinned and played with a lock of Megan’s auburn hair.

“All natural!” Megan said proudly and they began making their way to the coffee shop.

“My hair is a more blondish…gingerish…type of thing.” Chloe giggled and pulled at the straight ends of her own hair.

“At least we can tan!” Megan said in triumph and the people around shot her suspicious looks.

“Tanning is good.” Chloe stated and looked around.

“We are so embarrassing!” Megan giggled and ordered herself some cappuccino.

“At least no one here knows who we are,” Chloe smiled and asked for a cup of caramel macchiato, “I hope so.” She added.

“So, are you living with Jade or did you by some other place?” Megan asked when they stepped out of Starbucks.

“You could call that living…” Chloe frowned and stirred the coffee in the paper cup, waiting for it to cool down.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Megan expressed her concern.

“Well we haven’t spoken for two weeks now.” Chloe shrugged, as if the tense situation between her and her cousin didn’t matter.

“What?!??!” Megan almost choked on her coffee and her eyes widened. “Why?!” She questioned after she swallowed.

“Guh,” Chloe growled, “It’s such a long story Maggie…” Chloe mumbled.

“Well good cause we need to pass the time somehow!” Megan dismissed Chloe’s unwillingness to discuss the row.

Chloe looked at her nails, the white color had already begun chipping off of the tips.

“So, why did you two fight?” Megan asked.

“Ummm, well everything started getting kinda tense from the day I landed,-” Chloe explained.

“It’s a super long flight and all I wanted to do was to go home and get some sleep, but then Jade got urgently paged to the hospital, so she took me along.”

“But Chloe... that’s her job, you can’t be pissed off at that!!” Megan rolled her eyes and they stepped into the luxurious nail salon, which smelled of acetone and acrylic.

“I know, I was good!!! Just listen!”

“So while I was waiting for her, a super hot guy started talking to me in the waiting room,” Chloe said and sat down on the pink velvety chair in front of the manicurist.

“Ooh-lala!” Megan said melodically.

“Anyways, his friend Matt asked Jade out!” Chloe explained while she took the rings off her fingers. “But the hot one, Brian, didn’t ask me out!” Chloe complained.

“Ouch that’s rough…” Megan’s nose curved as she frowned.

“Wow this is so crazy! A week later my car broke down, so I called Jade. And guess who she sent to pick me up?!” Chloe laughed.

“Brian?” Megan laughed while she was soaked her fair fingers in the warm water.

“Brian!!!” Chloe approved.

“I still don’t get why you two fought, she was really cool with the car thing…” Megan shifted in her seat, not understanding Chloe.

“They are in a band.” Chloe bit her lip. “A mega famous band.” Chloe stated and looked around, not wanting to mention A7X’s name.

“Oh what are you 15 again?!” Megan laughed, “Chasing rock stars!”

“Well for a change, they are the ones chasing us!” Chloe said in her own defense.“And besides, we are Scandinavian, the metal scene is in our blood!” Chloe was anxious to go on with the story.

The woman began sharpening and filing Chloe’s nails down to a perfect square shape, just like she liked. “Ok Ok, what next?” Megan asked.

“So we went to hear them record in their studio and it was really cool and everything,” Chloe spoke rapidly. “And theeeeeeen,” She said dreamily.

“We made out.” Chloe grinned.

“Getting right to business huh?”Megan smirked, “You never change!”

“Megan the guy is so fucking hot.” Chloe said. “You can’t even imagine how hot he is!!! His face is like a sculpture! He is all badass and tattooed!”

“Jee! Don’t start drooling!!!” Megan commented sarcastically, “But does sound like your type.” She admitted.

“He’s tall and his chest is just to die for!” Chloe almost melted on the table.

“And how would you know that?” Megan cocked an eyebrow.

“I brought him home with me.” Chloe said, as if it was something completely casual.

“Right after he smooched you?” Megan asked.

“Yes, right after he smooched me, Megan.” Chloe snored with laughter. “So we were getting at it and everything,” She smiled cunningly.

“You have terrible values.” Megan blinked while looking Chloe in the eyes.

“Whatever! So then, all of the sudden the doorbell rang,” Chloe said all dramatically.

“So Jade walked in on the two of you?! Well boo-hoo Chloe!” Megan rolled her eyes and watched her nails being done. "You and Jade are the exact same person when it comes to bitching about pettiness, you know that?"

“What?! No!!! It was some guy who claimed to be Jade’s boyfriend!!!” Chloe exclaimed.

“But wasn’t she messing with that Matt dude?” Megan asked.

“Exactly!!! So Brian was completely pissed about the whole situation!”

“Understandable.” Megan remarked.

“And then Jade turned into a bitch from hell, telling me how I don’t know shit about our family and blah blah blah…” She rolled her eyes.

“And started giving me stupid excuses about how her Dad was making her date that rich guy for some business reasons… a whole pile of bullshit.” Chloe scorned.

“And?”

“And then she begged me to ask Brian not to tell Matt!!! As if she hadn’t screwed everyone up enough!” Chloe groaned angrily.

“The mint green one.” She told the nail lady politely, pointing at the polish she chose.

“Chloe I totally get why you’re so mad at her, but she’s your cousin…” Megan sighed.

“And she kept all those secrets from me!” Chloe scowled.

“But why do you care so much for Brian? All you wanted was to sex him…” Megan smirked.

“I dunno Meg…There’s nothing wrong with him…I mean he’s not stupid, but on the other hand, he’s not that great either…”

Megan looked at Chloe skeptically, as if Chloe was bullshiting.

“He’s a cocky, sexy son of a bitch and I want him all over me, ok!?” Chloe confessed and earned a few amused looks from the estheticians.

“Whatever floats your boat, baby!” Megan laughed.

“Well he was about to float my boat when Jade ruined it all with her so called boyfriend.” Chloe sank into the soft seat.

“You are horrible! Didn’t he call you?”

“No!!! Two weeks passed and nothing! Zero attention!” Chloe pouted.

“Why don’t you call him yourself?” Megan shrugged.

“No way! I’m Chloe Laursen, a hot piece of ass and I am definitely not going to chase anyone! Nuh-huh!”

“Because you are a huge ego maniac.” Megan chuckled.

“Well, yeah!” Chloe mouthed and suddenly her phone began ringing.

“Um…uhhh…” She fondled around and the manicurist handed her a towel to dry off her hands.

“I don’t know who that is!” Chloe panicked after she saw the unfamiliar called ID.

“Maybe it’s Brian!” Megan’s eyebrows moved up and down seductively.

Thrill rushed through Chloe’s body and she immediately took the call.

“Chloe?” A hoarse voice spoke on the other line, “Hi, it’s Matt.”

“Hi…Matt.” Chloe answered slowly and looked at Megan.

“Am I interrupting?” Matt asked.

“No, I’m just getting my nails done with a friend.” She said while her hands were put under the UV light.

“Oh good luck then!” She could hear that Matt was slightly nervous. “Listen Chloe, I don’t want to be a pain in the ass but do you have any idea where Jade is? She hasn’t called me or anything for a long time and she doesn’t answer my calls…” The concern in his voice was clear.

“Ummm…” Chloe was lost for words, “She’s started a Gynecology internship so she’s never home , I barely see her myself.” Chloe lied.

“A Gynecology internship?” Matt cleared his throat.

“Yep, lots of vaginas!” Chloe squeaked and earned a few chuckles from Megan and the staff.

“Well I hope she didn’t switch sides or anything like that!” Matt laughed nervously.

“She didn’t, believe me.” Chloe said. “Don’t worry about it, she’ll get back to you once she’s free, ok?” Chloe tried to console Matt as she felt so sorry and guilty.

“Alright, thanks Chloe.” Matt hummed.

Chloe remained quiet, waiting for him to say anything else, she wanted to hear from Brian.

“Anyways…I gotta go now, bye!” Matt rushed to hang up.

“Bye Matt.” Chloe said softly and her expression dropped.

“Well?” Megan asked enthusiastically.

“He didn’t tell him.” Chloe said blankly. “Brian didn’t say anything.” She whispered and felt her insides twitch.

“Awww baby that’s great!” Megan said sympathetically.

“No Megan it’s not great! Don’t you get it?!” Chloe lost her patience.

“Get what?” Megan asked, puzzled.

“He hates me now! He doesn’t want anything to do with me!” Chloe exclaimed miserably.

“Chloe but you said that you didn’t care!!!” Megan sighed.

“Do I look like I don’t care?!” Chloe snapped angrily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some kind of a filler chapter! I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Please comment *-*