Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Chapter 8.

“Your place is so nice Brian! Judging by the band I though you’re taking me to a murder house!” Chloe joked.

“Awww you have a doggie?” Chloe asked excitedly when she almost stumbled over a bone chew toy.

“Yeah,” Brian scratched nis nape and ruffled his hair, “Pinkly.” He said.

"Haha, she’s a girl? That’s sweet.” Chloe said and her heart melted a little bit. She approached a wooden table which had papers and notepads scattered all over.

“She’s a little Maltese.” Brian explained.

“Well that’s tough of you.” She smiled and picked up a sheet, it had the lyrics of a song on it and Chloe scammed it.

“Did you write that?” Chloe questioned.

“No,” Brian answered and Chloe soon felt his hands on her shoulders. “Jimmy did.” He said.

Her shoulders were her weak spot and even his slightest touch made her shiver, “That’s completely suicidal, you know that?” Chloe asked, referring to the lyrics.

“Nah,” Brian protested, “It’s fine, just lyrics.” He said and his hands closed on her wrists, pinning them to the table.

“If you say so…” Chloe smiled when she felt his lips leave trails of kisses from her shoulders to the back of her neck.

“I thought we were here to talk,” She giggled and arched her back. In this position, she felt his cold belt buckle against the back of her thigh while her high heels dug into Brian’s carpet.

“I got a better idea.” Brian groaned in her ear and walked her to the closest room, which turned out to be his own.

The lights were dim and the curtains shut, it was rather neat and organized for a person with a life like his.

“My lady,” He said and gestured for her to enter.

“This is nice,” Chloe chuckled while she ran her palms through her long hair, looking around the bedroom.

Her thin top slightly rose up to reveal a small part of her stomach, the skin that Brian’s hands soon embraced.

“Have I already told you that’s you’re drop dead gorgeous?” Brian mouthed against her lips, his warm breath tickled her skin and intoxicated her senses.

“Drop dead? I hope not!” She pulled Brian closer to her by his metallic chain. Chloe’s fingers traced Brian’s high cheekbones while her gaze was fixed on his mouth.

A cocky smirk was the last thing she saw before shutting her eyes as Brian closed the gap between them with a passionate kiss.

Chloe couldn’t control herself around him. Brian was an absolute guilty pleasure and nothing mattered when she was with him, not even time.

She enjoyed his dominant touch and the way he sucked on her bottom lip, persuading her to deepen their kiss. She smiled when their tongues met, caressing and battling for dominance.

Chloe’s hands roughly pulled Brian’s sleeveless shirt up and over his head, tossing it across the room. The sensation of his smooth skin under her touch was enough to turn her on so much more, she couldn’t help but roam every muscle and curve of his delicious body.

Brian broke the kiss and pulled Chloe’s shirt off. His eyes were full of lust and need, his hands once again found her waist and he guided her to the bed and sat her down.

Chloe buried her hands in his black hair while she watched him undo her dark skinny jeans. She shivered when his hands caressed the back of her legs. Brian’s touch made its way to her ankles and he slipped off her platform pumps.

Brian stood up and Chloe kneeled on the soft bed, her delicate hands began undoing his rough jeans. Chloe pulled the pants backwards and took a peek inside, but all she could see were his black boxers.

Chloe looked up and pouted, Brian smirked and caressed her chin with his tattooed thumb.

She pulled his jeans to the floor, about to do the same thing to his boxers when Brian took a hold of her hands, stopping her.

“Why?” Chloe mumbled when he hovered over her.

“Not yet,” He planted a sloppy kiss to her pouty lips and pushed her body into the pillows.

Brian’s body was plastered to Chloe’s while he showered her with kisses, nips and bites. He peeled the black bra off her body and began sucking on the top of her breast, leaving a hickie.

Chloe’s nails grazed over his back while small moans escaped her lips, she wanted to feel more of him. She wrapped her leg around him and grinded her hips into his, earning a low growl from Brian.

She could feel him poke her thigh and she moaned into their kiss, encouraging him to undress her faster. Brian’s fingers hooked under Chloe’s thong and without grabbing, he rolled it off her toned legs.

Brian returned to his poison and hungrily captured her lips with his, making her hold into his upper back. She felt his hands caress her full breasts while they made their way south.

Chloe bit Brian’s lip hard and clenched into him tighter when she felt him touch her most sensitive spots. His other hand softly stroked her side while he pushed two of his skillful fingers into her core.

He was sending waves of pleasure through her body every time his fingers pushed into her and she buried her head in the crook of his neck, trying to suppress the sounds the left her mouth.

She moaned in protest when Brian retrieved his fingers and detached himself from her, “Mmm, why?” Chloe pouted in disappointed and tried reaching for him.

“I’ve something better for you.” Brian winked and casually removed his boxers. All Chloe could do was gulp as she stared at Brian’s erection.

Brian smirked and climbed on top of her, “Gonna handle me?” He growled in her ear and pushed his teeth into the soft skin of her neck.

“Mmm you bet I will.” Chloe stole a kiss and reached for him, closing her small hand on his length.

Brian inhaled deeply against Chloe’s collarbone and his clenched her waist tightly. With each pump she felt his nails dig deeper and deeper into her skin.

She couldn’t take that slow torture anymore; she wanted him to take her already. “Brian…” Chloe moaned in what almost sounded like a plea.

“Baby you’re just,” Brian said between kisses, “amazingly-“ he sucked her lips, “gorgeous and beautiful.” He finished his sentence with a deep kiss.

Chloe arched her back and placed her hands on his toned chest, she felt Brian guide himself into her and she whimpered when he poked her entrance. “Brian, stop playing!” She hissed and slapped his shoulder.

All of the sudden Brian pushed almost all of him inside of her and Chloe squealed, holding onto him. “Wait wait!” She panted. He was stretching her out painfully and she need to adjust to him.

Brian grinned, obviously happy with himself, and stroked Chloe’s hips, “Shutup..” She smirked back, she knew what he was going to say.

Chloe pushed her hips into Brian’s and he got the signal, he buried all of himself inside of her and they both moaned against each other’s lips.

“Chloe you’re divine.” He groaned and began slowly thrusting into her. It was hot and intense right from the start and Chloe began squirming with pleasure.

“Brian,” She gasped and caressed his face as he pushed deeper every time. That position was driving Chloe crazy, every part of her body was on fire and desperately craved Brian.

“Fuck, Brian,” Chloe moaned, she was already close to her peak and she felt herself tightening around him.

“Dammit baby.” Brian groaned with pleasure and quickened his face. Chloe’s nails clawed his tattooed back as Brian’s dominant embrace and quick movements took her over the edge.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop.” Chloe whispered to him and closed her eyes, Brian thrust harder and a second later her body exploded with unbelievable pleasure.

“Fuck.” Brian grinned and kissed Chloe’s parted lips.

“Mmm baby…” Chloe purred and ran her fingers through his messy hair while he aroused her body once again.

His dark eyes looked into her emerald green ones, Chloe’s long hair stuck to her glistening skin and she worked her hips in sync with Brian’s.

She felt Brian shudder and he quickened his pace even more, if possible.

Chloe once again felt the knots in the pit of her stomach and felt Brian throb inside of her. She moaned his name, which seemed to extremely turn him on.

“Fuck Chloe.” Brian hissed and rammed into her. Chloe shut her eyes as she once again reached her climax and soon felt Brian release inside of her.

Brian’s stiff body relaxed and he sank into Chloe's chest, breathing hard. She smiled to herself and stroked his hair. Brian’s hands caressed her smooth hips while they both lay there quietly.

Brian gathered his strengths and rolled off Chloe's body, he reached for the comforter and then laid his head on the crisp pillows, staring at Chloe.

She stared back and clenched the blanket with her glossy nails, she didn’t know what she was supposed to say. “How did we end up here?” She whispered.

Brian’s lips formed a small smile and he shrugged in response. He touched Chloe’s arm and caressed it slowly, “C’mere.” He said invitingly.

Chloe obeyed and climbed into his embrace, she placed her head on his chest and felt him cover them both up. Her hand rested on his abs and her legs entwined with his, relaxing into his body.

She felt Brian nuzzle his face into her hair and his fingers danced on her lower back. “It’s late.” Chloe pointed out when she saw the time on the clock.

"I know,” Brian mumbled, “Stay.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I sure hope you enjoyed this one :>

Please comment [especially if you want more of these coming up! :D]